Ingles Markets

Loganville, GA12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,315 reviews
customhourdelico-workergrocerybenefitenjoybreak

Average Workplace

Good Place, But Needs Improvement In Certain Areas Of The Store. More Hours And Staff Members Should Be Included In The Grocery Store In Walton County.

Pros

Great People And Their Impact

Cons

Short Staffed And Lack Of Hours

Great manager

The store has really good management. The work is not worth the pay in my opinion. Your back hurts from constantly bending down (Regular with cashier jobs).

Cons

Short breaks, no employee discount

Ingles Markets insights

Based on 1,673 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Terrible job but good coworkers

The job ultimately was just terrible.. Unorganized management, terrible hours, the pay was absolutely disgusting. Definitely would not recommend this place of work to anybody.

Poor management but great coworkers

The only reason I stayed at ingles for the period I did was because of the people I worked with. I gained friendships with those people that will last a lifetime. The store manager is absolutely horrible, he has no sense of authority or backbone in his body. He also does not respect the people around him. On the contrary, he CSMs are great. Very understanding and authoritative when they need to be.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Horrible management

Nice Experience

A typical day would consist of me arriving, clocking in, and setting up my register. I have learned that taking too many coupons can make the company pay the customer. Management was a little loose, but decent. Workplace culture was more for the younger crowd for employment and a variety for consumers.Hardest part of the job was nothing really. Most enjoyable was how everyone was so kind and helpful, not a lot of work place drama.

Pros

Everyone was so kind and helpful

Cons

Had to leave too soon

Ingles

At Ingles everything ran smoothly until at night when all the weird things started happening. Customers would do anything they could to rip apart the store.

A very productive and professional company other employees were welcoming and nice. I only had one problem with how the management of the department I worked was acting towards me at times but would never address if they had a problem with me.

Stressful environment and poor management

Clique-oriented. Management plays favorites. Stressful gossipy environment. There was good pay, but only after about 2 years of working there. There is no professionalism, not uncommon for managers to become "involved" with their employees.

Its a great place to work

very flexible schedule the mangers are very nice the work environment was always positive my coworkers were very nice and very easy to get along with

stress-free

very laid back and stress free with the chance of meeting new people everyday. great co-workers and great team players.

Ingles Cashier

The job is simple and your environment completely depends on the people you work with and for. Ingles is just like most grocery stores excluding the fact that it's always clean and the cashiers are nice to every customer that they encounter.

Pros

Easy

Cons

heavy lifting (no conveyor belts), Required to spend long periods of time standing around doing nothing.

fun place

bag groceries, return carts, help customers find what they need. stock shelves

Pros

discounts, free lunch

Cons

slow paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingles Markets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ingles Markets.
Powered byComparably