Ingomar Packing Company

Ingomar Packing Company Employee Reviews

Ingomar Packing Company insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Work-Life Balance

Not a bad place to work if they get rid of nagative people

Not a bad place to work. Its the employees that they have. No manners and too much bulling tours new trainees. To the point that trainees don’t say anything to the supervisor cause supervisors let them get away with the bulling. The supervisors need to step up and do their job as a supervisors and not let certain employees get away with miss treating others. This negative and rude employees makes some employees drag going to work because of all their negativity and rudeness every single day. SUPERVISORS from Plant #1. Is time for you guys TO LISTEN TO THE EMPLOYEES COMPLAINS. It’s becoming a toxic work environment place to work for.

High paced work environment.

Decent pay with a lot of hours. Seasonal work, which will leave you with unemployment benefits when the short season is over. This can be a good or bad thing depending on desired income.

Pros

Job security

Cons

seasonal

Productive, enjoyable keep you busy

Behind the wheel a lot I learned how to connect trailers & glad hands Operate shuttle Management constantly moving checking & following through Hardest park is work summer nights day shidt

Pros

Busy, working, nights available

its ok to work for seasonal job

the pay is good for seasonal job but to stay their and work all year round I would not recommend they make it stress full to work their they are friendly people but the way they have the leads is not really good

Its a factory so you jave to be careful and always follow safety precautions.

It's a fast paced work environment and I enjoyed working with the people their friendly but you just have to be careful working in a place like that.

Pros

Its alot of money easy to make the hours.

Cons

Its sesonal

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Good work environment, close to home

Love this place, very good people to work for. Management helpful, understanding, always willing to teach and point you to the right direction. Has recently gotten so much better- management actually listen, and get things done!

Pros

love the pot locks, overtime, get to see and work with several friends

Cons

unhappy people- when things don't go to their benefit want to drag others down

great work experience,

Great work experience, physically demanding at times but not unbearable, lots of work to do, Lots of overtime. Overall a good company to work for.

Pros

long hours, desent pay

Cons

extreme heat at most of the time, long hours, seasonal work

Productive fast pace work enviorment

Normally smooth days with occasional bumps. learned safety practices. management was mostly very professional.my coworkers were great and easy to work with. hardest part was when machinery would need maintenance and we would have to keep line full with one machine. most enjoyable was a smooth day

Pros

Good coworkers, Mechanics very quick

Cons

Questionable managment, Bad Coworkers

fun pot lucks

supervising the floors and making sure everyone is working on a safe environment and making sure I communicate any situation with the supervisors on the shift... got along with all of my co workers, the hardest part was when I needed to discipline someone.

Good Work enviroment

There is a good work environment only down fall is it is seasonal. Good pay and lots of work and overtime. Very nice management

Jobs at Ingomar Packing Company

See more jobs

Seasonal Work

First job that gave me the opportunity to teach and Thus how I fell in love with Healthcare Education

productive and fun environment

It was fun to get to my station everyday because my group was fun and everyone was friendly and we helped each other.

Its not a bad place to work. Most of the employees get alone with each other.

Every morning our department get together and go over things that need to get done for the day. For example after the tomato season we hydro every vessel, valves, product line for any possible repairs. We start disassemble Pumps, Valves and evaluate them, we inventory and order parts that we need to rebuilt our equipment. Every day is a learning experience we are always learning something new. Supervisor are always willing to teach us new things that we might not know. The company have different departments such as Boiler depart., Instrumentation Depart., Electrician Department, Filler Department. The hardest part of my job I would have to say is during the tomato season. Being an operator its a lot of responsibility. Always have to make sure the plant is running efficient and also train the new personal that gets hire in the control room. Making sure they learn the Evaporation process and how to monitor and run all the equipment. I enjoy working with my coworkers, we been working together for so long its like my second family. During the summer which is when our season begins, we work so many hours that we spend more time at work than at home.

Pros

Monthly safety awards

Cons

HealthCare

Fun and Productive

Usually it was fast paste and I like it when its fast, time goes by quicker. And it was fun because was a good enviroment and it was safe and friendly co-workers. There were no hard parts about my job. And I think the most fun part was when all co-workers were in a good mood.

A very fast acting work place

I really like this place because it gives you the opportunity to escalte in the industry.

Pros

seasonal

Cons

good pay
  • Ingomar Packing Company