Initial Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.4Pay & Benefits
This was a family business
J. Nigro Contractor (Former Employee) –  New Providence, NJJanuary 9, 2018
This business was owned by my father who is now deceased. I managed his office and his personal agenda as well. I worked at my own pace at his home office. I learned the ins and outs of managing a business which I knew nothing about going in to this. The best part of my job was that I was my own boss and the worst part was the day he retired.
Pros
Very challenging
Cons
It was sometimes difficult working with close family members
I do not know what this is asking
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Crabapple Point, ARMarch 7, 2017
There is no such company that I have worked for named Initial. I suppose the software made a mistake and picked this up from my resume. Anyway, I hope that this really helped out!!
Family way of working inside an international group
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bourg-en-Bresse, B9June 23, 2012
Day at work consist in satisfaying customers in anyway possible.
Transparency, trust and availibility are my orders forward customers and it works most of the time.
My team is composed by salesmen, assistants, customer supports, drivers, agents on customer's sites. Sometimes hard to work on and with different minded but still had the advantage that I learnt a lot on myself.
Like the relationship with customers, the relation that I have built those past years and of course, the results of all this hard work !
Only thing that I regret : the non-supporting of my boss most of the time and the fact that I don't work with abroad customers.
That is why I want to re-orientate my carrer on international one.
Fast passed
Warehouse/ loader/unloader (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 20, 2012
helped build a better person out of me and showed me how to meet deadlines in a fast, but moderate and professional manner.