Ink Systems Careers and Employment
SYSTEMS LEADER in Coon Rapids, MN
on August 8, 2019
Ink Systems was a great company to work for! Management was top notch and a really good work environment! The benefits were also really comparable to other companies.
Inplant Color Matcher Specialist Shift Leader in Parsippany, NJ
on July 30, 2019
You can advance very quickly. Lots of overtime. Its very fast pace and sometimes stressful. You can learn a lot about ink and printing if your willing to learn.
In-plant Manager in Commerce, CA
on June 17, 2019
Good place to work. Worked there for 10 years and enjoyed it very much. Boss was great. Job was great. Support and training were great as well. Top notch!
Quality Control Laboratory Technician in Commerce, CA
on February 11, 2019
Ink systems Inc. is a very good company to work at, very well organized and top products. The support from management is very good for entry level positions.
Lead color Matcher, Assistant In-Plant Supervisor in NY
on September 14, 2017
great place to work for, it would probably depend on your assignment as to your opinion. I liked working for the company, i didn't like the Manager I had and although they know he wasn't doing his job, they kept him in place. Which was to bad bceause his actions causedthem to lose the account.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Ink Systems