Ink Systems Inc.

Working at Ink Systems Inc.: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Great Company

Ink Systems was a great company to work for! Management was top notch and a really good work environment! The benefits were also really comparable to other companies.

Good opportunity

You can advance very quickly. Lots of overtime. Its very fast pace and sometimes stressful. You can learn a lot about ink and printing if your willing to learn.

Good

Good place to work. Worked there for 10 years and enjoyed it very much. Boss was great. Job was great. Support and training were great as well. Top notch!

Ink systems

Ink systems Inc. is a very good company to work at, very well organized and top products. The support from management is very good for entry level positions.

great pay

great place to work for, it would probably depend on your assignment as to your opinion. I liked working for the company, i didn't like the Manager I had and although they know he wasn't doing his job, they kept him in place. Which was to bad bceause his actions causedthem to lose the account.

Equal opprtunity and friendly environment

I worked for Ink Systems Inc for 27 years. Unfortunately the inplant I was running was lost and cutbacks had to be made. Good people and a friendly environment is always seen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ink Systems Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits