Inkgility Inc. Employee Reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Great company, a lot of potential!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2018
I worked at Inkgility for 2 years and learned a lot about what it's like to work with small businesses. The rest of my teammates were great and it was a very fun relaxed environment.
Pros
Fee food, free coffee & drinks.
Cons
No retirement benefits, I wish they paid for parking because parking in the Midtown area is very expensive.
Clear Purpose with a Community Spirit. thanks Inkgility.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2017
Since the moment I got hired, I had a clear understanding of my purpose and was enlightened by the management team.
I noticed that the rules were enforced in the same manner for all workers, and that was refreshing.

I always wanted to work somewhere that promotes a strong sense of community, not just within smaller team units but The entire building was built off this same structure.
Parking kind of sucks but after my probationary period, I got compensated for parking and that was a nice surprise.

I ended up getting married and moving away but I would continue to work for them if I ever came back.
Hardest part of my job was leaving =(
Pros
free snacks, over time, creative freedom, really good quality coffee
Cons
parking
Worst Job Experience Ever
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2016
Low pay for workload, no commission for those who do not work in sales (even if you closed the sale,) low-balling employees' pay for those who do not work in sales, no bonuses as promised, no real training provided for the massive amount of content to learn, no benefits, no standard operating procedures, the company does not provide tracking for its shipments/orders, rude and indifferent managers who do not value employees personally or professionally. Also, expect to not receive pay on time.
Pros
Valuable business to business and sales experience from a startup company perspective
Cons
Everything else
Official response from Inkgility Inc.
December 7, 2016

This employee left our company more than a year ago, yet still continues to harass any review/comment blogs about our brand.

To be very clear, this employee gave his WRONG account number for his ADP Paperwork, therefore his direct deposit kept bouncing.

We wish nothing but the best for this former employee and hate that he had such a negative experience with us, but even still, if you ever need a reference, you can always count on us.

Thanks for all the work you did put in with us and whoever your current employer is, I hope they know that they are lucky to have you.

Skip it
motion designer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2015
Any company who lowballs their employees by offering to pay half the current local market rate deserves to be shamed. This is not how you build a successful business.
Cons
absurdly low compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inkgility Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Inkgility Inc. Reviews by Location