Inktel Contact Center Solutions Employee Reviews

hardest part
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 27, 2018
the hardest part is to stay on task because the calls come in fast . You have to be an excellent multitasker or this may not be the right job because you do not have someone to help you along the way.
Pros
hours
Cons
short breaks
A typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 17, 2018
I would get into the office, sign into my computer, which automatically clocked me in. As soon as I turned my computer on I received a call and would talk to a customer. I would do the same thing for about 4 and a half hours until my break and then do it again.
Stay away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 23, 2018
The worst call centers in Florida. Poor management, ghetto environment, no stability. People literally have relations in the restroom. The security guard has to sit outside at night to make sure that people are not doing it in the parking lot. They are always changing your schedule. You never get to use your paid time off. The managers can care less about how you feel. I once worked with a person who had cancer and couldn’t make it to work and they WROTE HIM UP for having CANCER. They try to find any little reason to fire you. Inktel is trash. No pay raise.
Pros
No pros
poor cooperation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLMarch 20, 2018
The managers never pay attention to you or tell you what you are doing wrong. They don't try to help you when you need it. There was no opportunity for growth in the company or opportunity for raises.
Stay Away
Customer Service Representative (Walmart.com) (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 20, 2018
This Is by far the most unprofessional place to work. I honestly don’t see how people left positive reviews. Whenever you need help with something from a manager, They Never Want To Help you And if they do, they give you attitude. The breaks were short and the environment was so ghetto. I would never reccommend anyone to work here unless you are desperately seeking employment. You received benefits after 3 months of being employed there.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Ghetto, Poor management
great place
Digital Court Reporter (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMarch 4, 2018
overall supportive and great
most enjoyable part was the people
I learned a variety of valuable skills
The hardest part was I sometimes had to deal with unruly clients.
It use to be fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 28, 2018
Inktel there is a new management at inktel and I'm not a fan, as far as the company I like really enjoyed helping people with their packages for ordering online items.
Fun team to work with
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 21, 2018
If you're coming out of high school and need a side job this is the perfect place to go! Just don't adapt to this place and stay here for ever. They don't give raises. So if you need experience and money to help you out a little its for you!
Pros
Good team to work with
Cons
Not a long term job
Nice work enviroment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Place was very ghetto. Had lots of drama and team leads were involved in the drama as well. Mostly they didn't work with your schedule of outside life at all.
Love My People!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 10, 2018
The best place to work, especially if you have a family. Management is AWESOME! Pay is not so great but very steady. Management is working towards a family culture so if you stay long term great opportunity for growth. Expectations are goal oriented and quality work.
Pros
Bonus Pay, Health Plans and Insuraance
Cons
New program management is in the process of coming together.
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLFebruary 7, 2018
A execllenct job to learn customer skills. They are really good teachers and really understanding with you.A wonderful place to work at. They work with you on anything you need help on ...
Great place
Goodyear CSR - Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLFebruary 7, 2018
This vompany truly values there employees after making it a year in the compaby they celevrat thus acheivement with thi employee and make an annomcement to let everyone know how ling theyve been with the company.
Great for High school Graduates
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 5, 2018
Its okay. Has its ups and downs like any company but if you want to grow and improve you will not be able to do so here. It is great if you have no big responsibilities or work anything else other then a rep.
Worst place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 4, 2018
Worst place i ever worked in my life. No raises ever. Everyone makes $10 a hr. no matter how long you have been there. They switch you on whatever account they need help on. Do not work here ever.
childish work place
Inbound Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2018
in the beginning i actually liked working there and almost everyone seemed cool and professional. But after training and getting on the floor really showed me different. Felt like I was in high school all over again. Everyone either knew your business or tried to know your business. The supervisors had too much favoritism going on ( not with me ) but from what I've seen. The supervisors and managers were always in everyone's personal business. its way too much to explain but i'm just glad i'm not working there anymore.
Pros
lunch room breaks, bonuses, etc.
Cons
short break, childish co-workers, etc
It's ok
Quality Assurance Auditor/Payroll Admin (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FL 33027January 30, 2018
It's an ok place to be.Flexible Schedule is a plus. Bonus one time a month a plus. Learned as lot and worked with good people. Positive vibe daily. Felt like a family.
Horrible job
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2018
Poor management. Unprofessional. Lack of training. Understaff in certain departments. Unable to pay on time or at all. All of upper management has favorites and if your not one your FIRED!!! Everyone gets paid $10. Supervisors get paid $11-$11.50. Definitely not a credible company.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 27, 2018
Inktel provides a great environment in order to further customer service skills and develop management skills. The staff is heavily focused on developing individuals from customer service representatives into management. This provides a lot of opportunity for those that work hard and focus.
Nightmare
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2018
Very insensitive.horrible, judgemental and a person that has no heart! horrible management. i would never ever advise someone to work in this enviorment
Productive and fun place to work
HR Clerk (Summer assistant) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Everyone @ Inktel were so different it was always a learning experience everyday. Meeting new people daily was so much fun for me, although the days were very busy the atmosphere made it very enjoyable.