Inland Pain Medicine Employee Reviews in Colton, CA

Dont work here
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAApril 1, 2019
Best tip is to get extern hours and leave dont stay you will end up getting burnt out and just leave or get put in job position and be stuck until you get tired of it and quit or get in trouble and be fired they have no remorse for employees they come a dime a dozen to inland pain HIGH TURNOVER RATE
Pros
Free food
Cons
Minimum wage
very fast productive work day
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Colton, CASeptember 14, 2017
typical work day depends on the department in which your working that day. Typically I worked back office MA assigned to A Provider, After clocking in I'd assist the MA rooming by getting Doctors first Patients back, vitals done, data entered into the system (chart) and ready for provider to review. I would follow and complete doctors orders after pt was seen of sending RX obtaining notes and x ray reports, submitting general orders for Urinary Drug Testing, Psych Evals, Imaging, etc
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
salary wages
got experienced
Medical Assistant/Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAFebruary 8, 2017
I learned a lot regarding medical records.
I didnt like the environment with my coworkers they were really judmental and mean with others.
The hardest part of the job was when I first started because i didnt know so much about medical records and the people around me.
Extern
Externship (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAApril 8, 2016
This place takes care of you, it is overall a great experience. The hardest part is the co workers attitudes its a few not all. They're very loving and welcoming. just do not pay attention to the negative. This was only my extern site , it could be different if you work for them.
Fast Pace Pain Management Clinic
Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAOctober 21, 2014
I enjoyed working for IPM... Everyday was a new job task, new department to work in. I worked in the outpatient clinic, in the procedure room, as an MA vitaling and rooming patients. I worked in the authorization department submitting auths for future office visits as well as future outpatient procedures. I also collected UDS specimens from patients.
Pros
Learn alot of different skills
Cons
not a set work schedule, always changing facilities
ok place
July 2014Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAAugust 12, 2014
fast pace place to work if u like speed the co workers weren't so friendly i really just enjoyed what i did there
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced friendly place to work with a great team.
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAAugust 8, 2014
As for me I assisted the patients, in person and over the phone, forward messages to the doctors and help patients to resolve any type situations. Assist the team members to accomplish goals and keep a consistent work flow. Leaned to help doctors in clinical procedures, how to request for insurance authorizations for medications and visits, and how to calmly handle stressful situations. the management was great and always appreciated good work. co-workers are helpful, friendly, and professional. No part of the job was hard because we had an effective team that handled everything well. Helping the patients in the clinic and over the phone.
Pros
free lunches, coffee
Cons
healthcare