Inland Pain Medicine Employee Reviews in San Bernardino, CA

3.0Pay & Benefits
Rude
INSURANCE VERIFICATION EXTERNSHIP (200 HRS) (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 3, 2018
For me being on my internship I was just out of school I was eager to learn and jump into the action. My first week I was trained to do one thing for about 15 min then if I had followup questions a very nice girl would help. After my first week the nice girl was gone and I was left with rolling eyes and smart remarks when I asked a question. One of the girls in charge "you need a limit to how many questions you ask so one question is your limit." I needed to learn somehow so I kept asking questions, asking them to show me something new, give me more to do.
Efficient workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Upland, Colton, San Bernardino, & BeaumontJuly 13, 2017
Working at Inland Pain Medicine has been one of the most education experiences I have had. We are crossed trained to be the most efficient employees possible. Stressful at times, of course but it is worth the experience.