Inland Pain Medicine Employee Review

View all Inland Pain Medicine reviews

Fast paced friendly place to work with a great team.
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAAugust 8, 2014
As for me I assisted the patients, in person and over the phone, forward messages to the doctors and help patients to resolve any type situations. Assist the team members to accomplish goals and keep a consistent work flow. Leaned to help doctors in clinical procedures, how to request for insurance authorizations for medications and visits, and how to calmly handle stressful situations. the management was great and always appreciated good work. co-workers are helpful, friendly, and professional. No part of the job was hard because we had an effective team that handled everything well. Helping the patients in the clinic and over the phone.
Pros
free lunches, coffee
Cons
healthcare

Other Inland Pain Medicine Employee Reviews

Dont work here
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAApril 1, 2019
Best tip is to get extern hours and leave dont stay you will end up getting burnt out and just leave or get put in job position and be stuck until you get tired of it and quit or get in trouble and be fired they have no remorse for employees they come a dime a dozen to inland pain HIGH TURNOVER RATE
Pros
Free food
Cons
Minimum wage
Love this place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CA 92408October 21, 2018
Literally the best place I have ever worked in my years. In such a small amount of time I have became close with the staff who was very helpful in my training.