Inlanta Mortgage Employee Reviews

The Truth About Inlanta
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIDecember 19, 2018
Do not take a job offer here if you are a hard working individual who likes to excel! There is no room for advancement and management does not care about anything except their bottom line. This is apparent in the month meetings (huddles) as they address the numbers and let you know how the company is doing.

No incentives are given to corporate workers and everything is about the loan officers (branches). If you work in the corporate office it is a simple numbers game; how many loans can you get done today. The majority of loan officers are constantly contacting you asking where their loan is. Some do not have their information ready up front. Others are extremely rude, which is not addressed by management.

The company does not offer paid time for emergencies or unique family situations such as a family birth or a death in the family. They ask that you use your paid time.

This job is for you if like repetitive work or someone who is at the end of their career just looking for a job.

I could go on with more examples but I think you have a good idea of what kind of work environment this is despite other reviews and what you may have heard elsewhere.

If you read this review you have done yourself the best favor. Now make the best decision for yourself as it is from a very hardworking former employee that was very disappointed after all the work put in. Good luck in your continued career search.
Cons
Pay, Work-Life Balance
February 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comprehensive feedback. As we strive to grow and improve our organization,we understand that listening to our employees is a top priority. That's why we've recently improved our vacation policy and have since been named a Top Mortgage Employer. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best!

good company to work for
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 18, 2018
Good company to work for. Bosses allowed employees to flex their time if you need to go to appointments or if you needed to take a half day off. Overall satisfied with working there.
February 15, 2019

Thank you for your valuable input! Employee satisfaction is a top priority for us and we are happy to hear that your experience with us was positive. We wish you all the best!

Inlanta Mortgage
National Recruiter/Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WINovember 26, 2018
Overall the company is good to its employees. They could use some work on internal and departmental communications as well as some new systems. Small company.
Pros
na
Cons
na
February 15, 2019

Thank you! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and provide us with some valuable insight to your experience working at Inlanta!

Love Inlanta!
Disclosure Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WISeptember 12, 2018
Awesome company to work for sure. The CEO is super laid back and talks to everyone. Management in my department is very helpful and understanding. The only downfall is the comp in Disclosures.
February 15, 2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are so happy to hear that you enjoy being a part of Team Inlanta.

Love the “family” feeling.
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 1, 2018
Fantastic management. Caring and supportive team. Corporate gives the sense of family. Amazing annual trips to beautiful destinations and annual company meeting for the whole team to feel a part of the bigger picture.
July 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review about your experience with Inlanta. We are thrilled to have you in our Inlanta family!

Great place to work!
Home Office (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJune 18, 2018
This is a great place to grow and learn how to be a collaborative member of a team, and grow in your career. Senior management is progressive and empowering to its employees.
Pros
Great culture.
Cons
None at this time.
June 21, 2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to have you on Team Inlanta!

Collateral shipping coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIJune 13, 2018
One of the best work places i have worked at in years, and i have worked at some big companies in the area. Inlanta cares about their employess and takes care of them financially. It isn't just about senior management the employee's reap the benefit of the profits also
Pros
Birthday Lunches
Cons
10 min breaks
June 26, 2018

We love hearing your feedback! Thank you for being a part of our Inlanta family.

Helping hand always available
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 28, 2018
Inlanta is a small company but is working its way up to a fortune 500. mid-west based company is still learning on how other states operate. Fun place to work.
Pros
Communication
Cons
Short sighted
May 1, 2018

Thank you so much for your insight! We greatly appreciate your feedback as we continue to grow and expand our presence across the U.S.

Love working at Inlanta!
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIMarch 29, 2018
Inlanta is an awesome place to work with a strong culture and employees/management that cares. They have a beautiful home office in Pewaukee, WI in a great location. We definitely have a work hard/play hard attitude but your hard work is recognized and rewarded. You’ll fit in like family here!
Pros
Great culture, Christmas bonus, strong work ethic
Cons
Vacation/Time off policy is outdated
May 1, 2018

Thank you for the great review and for being a part of our Inlanta family!

Great Place To Work
Director of HR (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIMarch 15, 2018
This company is built on ethics and doing the right thing, not only for its customers but for its employees as well. The culture here is built on collaboration, work life balance, fun, and hard work. I have really enjoyed my time so far at Inlanta and look forward to building my career here. Really enjoy working with my team, peers and senior management team. I also have an excellent direct supervisor who I can bounce ideas off as well as be included in important decision making and strategy.
Pros
Great Culture, work life balance, friendly people, excellent benefits
Cons
None at this time
May 1, 2018

This is awesome! We love hearing your insight and we love that you love being on Team Inlanta! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Growing Company with a Positive Workplace Culture
Operations (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIMarch 13, 2018
This company is growing and there are many positive changes that go along with that. Inlanta looks to its employees for internal job opportunities and improvement ideas.
Pros
Monthly Birthday Lunches, Holiday Potlucks, Open Door Policy
Cons
The parking lot can be hard to get out of during rush hour
May 1, 2018

Yes, we do! Thank you so much for your review - you help us get better every day and we want to encourage you to continue giving us your honest feedback always. #TeamInlanta

Productive and fun place to work
Loan Processor III (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 16, 2018
Productive and fun place to work. The current branch managers are leaving the company and the status of the branch is currently up in the air. I enjoy this company with the corporate office in WI the loan amounts were much different than the midwest was used to.
January 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We genuinely appreciate your feedback and patience at this time as we continue to grow, evolve, and look toward a bright future in 2018.

Not honest
anonymous (Former Employee) –  WisconsinSeptember 26, 2017
Management is not honest and not open to feedback. There is not consistency with regards to what type of behavior is acceptable. Not fair across the board.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for your review. As we continue to grow, we want you to know that we take your feedback very seriously. We wish you all the best!

Challenging
Post-Closing Manager (Current Employee) –  Pewaukee, WIAugust 6, 2017
Challenging and quick paced. Accountable for managing and developing mortgage Loan Delivery departmental strategy to advance the skills and knowledge of all department employees, enhance reporting, business processes and operational risk. Promote department innovation, and facilitate learning and training strategies.
October 2, 2017

We are so happy to have you on #TeamInlanta! Thank you for your review and keep up the great work!

Great company to be part of.
Branch Manager/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 20, 2017
This company is like family. They treat you well and with respect. They allow you as a Branch Manager or Loan Officer to work like an entrepreneur while providing you with the tools, systems and processes to be successful.

The culture is inclusive, they thrive on teamwork, not berating and brow-beating.

If you aren't successful at Inlanta mortgage with all the training, tools and mortgage programs available, it's not because of Inlanta Mortgage.

We have direct communication with management, underwriters, closing. This facilitates smooth closings and clear-to-closes on difficult files. `Again, it's the team work.

I highly recommend Inlanta Mortgage as a company to work with.
Pros
Team work, support and ease of communication.
Cons
None that I can think of
June 21, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you love being on Team Inlanta as much as we love having you on Team Inlanta!

Great overall culture with a positive Home Office
Loan Officere (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMay 19, 2017
Inlanta has been great to work for. It is rare to find a company that actually has Home Office employees that support the Sales Force, and they want everyone to succeed!
Go meet the people of the various departments, and you will be sold on this great company.
Pros
Great positive support from Home Office personnel
Cons
I wish I had met them earlier in my career.
May 22, 2017

We truly appreciate your input and thank you for your feedback. Our employees are the key to our success and we value each and every one of them - both in the home office and throughout the country!

Killer place to orginante loans and make a lot of $$$
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 18, 2017
I have been with Inlanta for 7 years, we are a progressive company that always listens to managers and employees opinions.

We have amazing people that are ALL working towards a common goal, help our clients get their real estate goals accomplished!

Highly recommend a career at Inlanta Mortgage!
May 22, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for 7 wonderful years with us! We are so happy to have you on #TeamInlanta!

Amazing company to work for!
Branch Manager/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 18, 2017
I have to leave a review for Inlanta because it is literally the best company I have ever worked for and I found a place that I love coming to work every day. The teamwork that it takes to do mortgage lending with excellence is evident throughout every department, day after day, across the board. As a front line originator, I always feel confident in asking for business because I am supported with a phenomenal team at Inlanta and a senior management team that inspires me!
Pros
Culture, Management, Systems, People
May 22, 2017

Team Inlanta! We are thrilled to hear you feel supported as it is our mission to help you grow and deliver an exceptional experience. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Family culture with an entrepreneurial backbone
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIMay 18, 2017
Inlanta Mortgage provided its employees with a platform for growth, advancement, and the ability to make as much money as you want. This is correlated with a dedication to ethics, honesty, integrity and an open door policy. The employee culture is one that a close family would represent. Everyone is a team player and truly cares about each other. The operations side and sales side are on the same page when it comes to the goals and vision of the company.
May 22, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, our unwavering dedication to integrity, honesty, and ethics is the foundation of all of our relationships and we are fortunate to have our employee's share in our goals. We are so glad to have you in our Inlanta family!

Growth Mindset
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 17, 2017
I love working at Inlanta, and feel like it is the perfect starter job for me. I do not feel that I will stay very long because the pay is unsatisfactory, and I don't see it increasing enough to satisfy the cost of living as I decide to start a family, etc. I am not commission-based, so I cannot control or influence my pay with harder or better work.

On the bright side, my manager and those in my department work extremely well together, and I am pushed, stretched, challenged, stressed out, and satisfied all at the same time. This is a great place to work because of these things. I want to stress that! I love that we care about our community and constantly donate and volunteer our time, energy, and money. I also really appreciate the balance of grace and accountability here. Inlanta is all about improvement before condemnation. This promotes a growth mindset...one that encourages "stupid" questions, rather than making its employees guess just to save face. :) The experiences and relationships I have and will continue to gain here will last a lifetime, I am sure of it. I just wish my bank account was as happy. I cannot afford to purchase a home, but I work full time for a mortgage company...
Pros
friendly colleagues, top notch computer and software, office space, hardly any drama
Cons
low pay, lack of department budget, out-dated website
May 22, 2017

We truly appreciate your feedback and love having you on Team Inlanta! As you said, we are all about improvement here and your input is essential to our growth and success. Thank you for your review!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inlanta Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.