Inlanta Mortgage

Inlanta Mortgage Employee Reviews

United States40 reviews
Cult like management style that frowns upon independent minds and forward thinking team members. Only consider if you have a Stepford husband/wife personality
The Marshfield, WI branch was awful. The branch manager was a horrible person. She was very fake-nice to customers, but a wretched person to her staff once no customers were there. She would not allow us to claim overtime as hourly staff even when it was worked and we had to stay late or work over our lunches. She would cuss us out on a regular basis and yell through the walls at staff. Glad I'm gone. She had since passed away.
love what I do being able to communicate with people every day and helping them through the home buying process is very satisfying. the bad is when I have to tell someone that they didn't qualify for there mortgage loan.
The benefits are super expensive...the most I've ever paid! And there are people I know at smaller companies with the same exact insurance and coverage that pay a lot less. Vacation and sick time is a standard amount. They don't have any sort of employee recognition program, which is very disappointing. There isn't any room for advancement, even if you're a good employee and work your butt off. Management seems to care mostly about the branches, as certain, high achieving loan officers get to go on a trip every year, however, nothing like that is offered or even existing for home office employees. I feel like no matter how hard I work, it doesn't matter as long as the job is done. Kinda disappointed to be honest.
If your not looking for growth and just a check...this the job for you!! They do birthday lunches every month and there was hardly no diversity when i was there.
Pros
birthday lunch, Ot
Cons
no diversity, horrible benefits, no work life balance, pay
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Do not take a job offer here if you are a hard working individual who likes to excel! There is no room for advancement and management does not care about anything except their bottom line. This is apparent in the month meetings (huddles) as they address the numbers and let you know how the company is doing.

No incentives are given to corporate workers and everything is about the loan officers (branches). If you work in the corporate office it is a simple numbers game; how many loans can you get done today. The majority of loan officers are constantly contacting you asking where their loan is. Some do not have their information ready up front. Others are extremely rude, which is not addressed by management.

The company does not offer paid time for emergencies or unique family situations such as a family birth or a death in the family. They ask that you use your paid time.

This job is for you if like repetitive work or someone who is at the end of their career just looking for a job.

I could go on with more examples but I think you have a good idea of what kind of work environment this is despite other reviews and what you may have heard elsewhere.

If you read this review you have done yourself the best favor. Now make the best decision for yourself as it is from a very hardworking former employee that was very disappointed after all the work put in. Good luck in your continued career search.
Cons
Pay, Work-Life Balance
February 15, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comprehensive feedback. As we strive to grow and improve our organization,we understand that listening to our employees is a top priority. That's why we've recently improved our vacation policy and have since been named a Top Mortgage Employer. Thank you again for your feedback and we wish you all the best!
Good company to work for. Bosses allowed employees to flex their time if you need to go to appointments or if you needed to take a half day off. Overall satisfied with working there.
February 15, 2019
Thank you for your valuable input! Employee satisfaction is a top priority for us and we are happy to hear that your experience with us was positive. We wish you all the best!
Overall the company is good to its employees. They could use some work on internal and departmental communications as well as some new systems. Small company.
Pros
na
Cons
na
February 15, 2019
Thank you! Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and provide us with some valuable insight to your experience working at Inlanta!
Fun working environment. Great people to work with. Managment supports you in your career goals and gives guidance on how to advance. The branch network is amazing.
February 15, 2019
Thank you for reviewing us! We are so glad that you're experience has been positive and encouraging and that you have felt supported in your role at Inlanta.
Awesome company to work for sure. The CEO is super laid back and talks to everyone. Management in my department is very helpful and understanding. The only downfall is the comp in Disclosures.
February 15, 2019
Thank you for the 5 star review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are so happy to hear that you enjoy being a part of Team Inlanta.
Fantastic management. Caring and supportive team. Corporate gives the sense of family. Amazing annual trips to beautiful destinations and annual company meeting for the whole team to feel a part of the bigger picture.
July 2, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review about your experience with Inlanta. We are thrilled to have you in our Inlanta family!
This is a great place to grow and learn how to be a collaborative member of a team, and grow in your career. Senior management is progressive and empowering to its employees.
Pros
Great culture.
Cons
None at this time.
June 21, 2018
Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to have you on Team Inlanta!
One of the best work places i have worked at in years, and i have worked at some big companies in the area. Inlanta cares about their employess and takes care of them financially. It isn't just about senior management the employee's reap the benefit of the profits also
Pros
Birthday Lunches
Cons
10 min breaks
June 26, 2018
We love hearing your feedback! Thank you for being a part of our Inlanta family.
Inlanta is a small company but is working its way up to a fortune 500. mid-west based company is still learning on how other states operate. Fun place to work.
Pros
Communication
Cons
Short sighted
May 1, 2018
Thank you so much for your insight! We greatly appreciate your feedback as we continue to grow and expand our presence across the U.S.
Inlanta is an awesome place to work with a strong culture and employees/management that cares. They have a beautiful home office in Pewaukee, WI in a great location. We definitely have a work hard/play hard attitude but your hard work is recognized and rewarded. You’ll fit in like family here!
Pros
Great culture, Christmas bonus, strong work ethic
Cons
Vacation/Time off policy is outdated
May 1, 2018
Thank you for the great review and for being a part of our Inlanta family!
This company is built on ethics and doing the right thing, not only for its customers but for its employees as well. The culture here is built on collaboration, work life balance, fun, and hard work. I have really enjoyed my time so far at Inlanta and look forward to building my career here. Really enjoy working with my team, peers and senior management team. I also have an excellent direct supervisor who I can bounce ideas off as well as be included in important decision making and strategy.
Pros
Great Culture, work life balance, friendly people, excellent benefits
Cons
None at this time
May 1, 2018
This is awesome! We love hearing your insight and we love that you love being on Team Inlanta! Thanks for the positive feedback.
This company is growing and there are many positive changes that go along with that. Inlanta looks to its employees for internal job opportunities and improvement ideas.
Pros
Monthly Birthday Lunches, Holiday Potlucks, Open Door Policy
Cons
The parking lot can be hard to get out of during rush hour
May 1, 2018
Yes, we do! Thank you so much for your review - you help us get better every day and we want to encourage you to continue giving us your honest feedback always. #TeamInlanta
Productive and fun place to work. The current branch managers are leaving the company and the status of the branch is currently up in the air. I enjoy this company with the corporate office in WI the loan amounts were much different than the midwest was used to.
January 22, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! We genuinely appreciate your feedback and patience at this time as we continue to grow, evolve, and look toward a bright future in 2018.
Management is not honest and not open to feedback. There is not consistency with regards to what type of behavior is acceptable. Not fair across the board.
October 2, 2017
Thank you for your review. As we continue to grow, we want you to know that we take your feedback very seriously. We wish you all the best!
Challenging and quick paced. Accountable for managing and developing mortgage Loan Delivery departmental strategy to advance the skills and knowledge of all department employees, enhance reporting, business processes and operational risk. Promote department innovation, and facilitate learning and training strategies.
October 2, 2017
We are so happy to have you on #TeamInlanta! Thank you for your review and keep up the great work!
This company is like family. They treat you well and with respect. They allow you as a Branch Manager or Loan Officer to work like an entrepreneur while providing you with the tools, systems and processes to be successful.

The culture is inclusive, they thrive on teamwork, not berating and brow-beating.

If you aren't successful at Inlanta mortgage with all the training, tools and mortgage programs available, it's not because of Inlanta Mortgage.

We have direct communication with management, underwriters, closing. This facilitates smooth closings and clear-to-closes on difficult files. `Again, it's the team work.

I highly recommend Inlanta Mortgage as a company to work with.
Pros
Team work, support and ease of communication.
Cons
None that I can think of
June 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you love being on Team Inlanta as much as we love having you on Team Inlanta!