INLINE PLASTICS Employee Reviews

NO!! Don't do it!!
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJune 6, 2019
Unless you are desperate for work you need to avoid this place. And only until you find something else.
Don't do it to yourself. Working here is horrible.
Pros
Ummm?
This place is a joke..
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 8, 2019
I have worked for this company in Shelton, CT. Management here is not for the workers. They have this silly point system that if you get more than 6 points, you will get suspended. Someone got suspended for chewing gum. They treat their workers unfair and makes us feel useless. Please don't degrade yourself by working here.
benefits
Cons
everything else
Poor management
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 2, 2019
Very unorganized poor training and favoritism the worst place you could ever work at everybody there are backstabbers and so fake and then there is no leadership and upper management really really sucks you or you won't stand a chance surviving
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Former Slave to inline
Grinder Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 10, 2019
This is one of the worst jobs you can ever take. It is the bottom of the barrel. You will have to kiss butt and backstab to get anywhere. The supervisors only care about themselves and not you the worker. The culture is very poor and very few people there are truly happy to be there which shows throughout the days. Avoid this place but if you must. Kiss some butt and youl'll move up in no time. OH and don't be white or it'll be even worse.
Good pay and benefits
Manufacturing Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTDecember 17, 2018
The hours are tough but you are warned about it going into the position. Tedious and monotonous work but you get good health benefits. Day starts at 6 pm and ends the next day at about 8 am. Management is a bit difficult because they say they want to change, but not really. You will be told that you have a certain amount of opportunity to create change, but you do not really.
Pros
Good health benefits
I worked here.
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 29, 2018
I came in we had a preshift meeting, then went to check parts before we packaged them to customers. Requires a lot of standing and bending. Management is nice.
Stay away !!!
N/A (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 26, 2018
You have been warned ..... 90% Turn over / hot / poor management / bad pay / not a good place to work !!! Management is located in ct. Tries to run like they are up north .... They pay better in ct.
Pros
Cons
Walking in the door
This Job Can Be Better
Setup Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 19, 2018
Between 11 managers that are supervising on one shift, none of them are ever on the same page. Every shift is extremely stressful due to this. Management does not answer any questions, they only ask questions back forcing employees to make decisions they should be responsible for. The hours are extremely long in 100+ degree warehouses while all team leads and managers sit in their rooms refusing to help on the floor. This company could improve by revamping their leaders by hiring leaders that care about the work and the employees.
Pros
Team work amongst the employees
Cons
Poor leadership
Treated nice with respect
Packer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 27, 2018
I am currently working a rotating schedule. I Would prefer to work 10 hour days , and 4 day week period.The job enviroment is hot due to no air conditioning provided. The work place and management are very friendly and meet the needs of their employees.
Pros
Paid break time
Cons
Paid lunch time
production
Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 12, 2018
long 12 hours and dramafied people. hot in the summer. you dont have to work everyday unless you want more money and ot is available. stay to yourself
poor management, no career advancement
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 19, 2018
not much chance for advancement, poor management, sometimes expected to do jobs that you were not qualified to do, or had no safety training in, went through four plant managers in four years with company
Pros
good schedule
Cons
not a good workplace
Long hours. Angry managment. Low pay
lead position (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 8, 2018
Worked there for several years in Salt Lake City Utah.
Management was very fire and brimstone in your face.
Lots of shoddy equipment. Short breaks
Pros
All the ot you want.
Cons
Mandatory ot. Work all weekend. Very hot inside
Pathetic Company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 2, 2018
Don't work for Inline!! They mistreat there workers and pay is below minimal for what you have to do. Discriminate against employees. Poor management and very high turnover rate. You wouldn't buy anything in there containers if you saw how they handle and package their product. Always see insects in there facility's. A very bad place to work and no respect for there employees.
Pros
c'mon really
Cons
Everything Else
Fast pace
Picker/Packer - Utility (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 28, 2018
If you are some one who doesn't mind being in a system where you rotate every 4 hours doing the same thing over and over again this place is for you. I don't think the pay is quite up to standard but there is always room for growth in the company because the turn over is so high. It would just require for you to have good work ethic and a can do attititude. The schedule is amazing how ever you work a 3 day on one week and then 4 day on the following week. The shifts are 12 hours each.
Secure job position, excellent overtime, bonus incentives, family orientated
CNC machinist in the mold dept (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 11, 2018
I'm a fairly new employee in the mold/machining dept, and so far so good.
Everyone is great when it comes to answering my questions and getting me up to speed with learning the job specifics.
There is overtime all the time! It's up to you how much of it you want to work.
Great incentives for bonuses, such as employee referrals and good attendance bonuses.
Medical, dental, vision, great 401k program.
The company is growing and not going anywhere any time soon.
90% of the jobs are filled internally, meaning you can advance and earn more money, it's NOT a dead end job. They offer to pay for all of your schooling if you take it upon yourself to go if you keep a certain GPA, some department s also want to send you to school for a week or 2 to better the company. And yourself.
You can also relocate to one of the 4 facilities.

Great company. Great people. Family orientated. Good hours and OT. Advancement opportunities. Great Benefits.

The company is growing very rapidly.

I plan on staying here a long time.
Pros
Family orientated, Ot, benefits, bonuses, advancement opportunities
Cons
I have none yet
RD&E, prior process knowledge not acceptable
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJanuary 30, 2018
I was hired in to this dept because of my experience, which I could not use because that is not the way it is done there, they are tunneld visioned in processing things in, when it states .007 min, and you achieve it, no they are all no good, but it is what is stated on the trial order, must of been a witch hunt....if you have any processing experience and take this job, be prepared to butt heads and get frustrated......
Pros
good location
Cons
A nice place to work with great and friendly people
Production Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoyed working there very much. The people are friendly and great to work with. I was sad I had to leave but was called up, on active duty and had to relocate
Amazing place to work, great culture
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 22, 2018
My time at Inline Plastics was simply amazing. The management and coworkers were great, creating a great work culture to be in. I would highly recommend working at Inline.
Its wasnt the job for ne
Grinder (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 17, 2018
Overall inline plastic is a great place to work if you're looking for an easy way out. Me personally i like to work and use my hands so standing there for 12 hours waiting to box containers that come out a machine once every 5 minutes is not for me
Job could be better
CNC/Conv. Machinist Setup A (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 18, 2017
Its a job with poor management.Tooling is not that good.Poeple there limted skills The machine shop don't have a lot of Tooling an could do better in house keeping