INLINE PLASTICS Employee Reviews in Shelton, CT

This place is a joke..
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 8, 2019
I have worked for this company in Shelton, CT. Management here is not for the workers. They have this silly point system that if you get more than 6 points, you will get suspended. Someone got suspended for chewing gum. They treat their workers unfair and makes us feel useless. Please don't degrade yourself by working here.
benefits
Cons
everything else
Pathetic Company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 2, 2018
Don't work for Inline!! They mistreat there workers and pay is below minimal for what you have to do. Discriminate against employees. Poor management and very high turnover rate. You wouldn't buy anything in there containers if you saw how they handle and package their product. Always see insects in there facility's. A very bad place to work and no respect for there employees.
Pros
c'mon really
Cons
Everything Else
Fast pace
Picker/Packer - Utility (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 28, 2018
If you are some one who doesn't mind being in a system where you rotate every 4 hours doing the same thing over and over again this place is for you. I don't think the pay is quite up to standard but there is always room for growth in the company because the turn over is so high. It would just require for you to have good work ethic and a can do attititude. The schedule is amazing how ever you work a 3 day on one week and then 4 day on the following week. The shifts are 12 hours each.
Secure job position, excellent overtime, bonus incentives, family orientated
CNC machinist in the mold dept (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 11, 2018
I'm a fairly new employee in the mold/machining dept, and so far so good.
Everyone is great when it comes to answering my questions and getting me up to speed with learning the job specifics.
There is overtime all the time! It's up to you how much of it you want to work.
Great incentives for bonuses, such as employee referrals and good attendance bonuses.
Medical, dental, vision, great 401k program.
The company is growing and not going anywhere any time soon.
90% of the jobs are filled internally, meaning you can advance and earn more money, it's NOT a dead end job. They offer to pay for all of your schooling if you take it upon yourself to go if you keep a certain GPA, some department s also want to send you to school for a week or 2 to better the company. And yourself.
You can also relocate to one of the 4 facilities.

Great company. Great people. Family orientated. Good hours and OT. Advancement opportunities. Great Benefits.

The company is growing very rapidly.

I plan on staying here a long time.
Pros
Family orientated, Ot, benefits, bonuses, advancement opportunities
Cons
I have none yet
A nice place to work with great and friendly people
Production Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoyed working there very much. The people are friendly and great to work with. I was sad I had to leave but was called up, on active duty and had to relocate
Amazing place to work, great culture
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 22, 2018
My time at Inline Plastics was simply amazing. The management and coworkers were great, creating a great work culture to be in. I would highly recommend working at Inline.
family oriented
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTSeptember 22, 2017
my work day would start at 7am and at 7pm.Between that time I would work various machines making plastic food containers. I also had to learn codes for these machines,and know how to trouble shoot some of the problems. The staff and managers were great almost like a family. The hardest part of the day was around the tenth hour until you realize your shift is almost over
Pros
the workers and staff
Cons
short breaks
Poor company
Ultility Operator (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTAugust 23, 2017
They push to get every inch out of an employee they can with no concern of how hard they make you work. They are also a very disorganized company and no one ever has any clue what anyone else is doing.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
everything else, poor pay
good training
mold shop utility (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTMarch 13, 2017
Very open minded for the most part , but still living in the past. Had a lot of freedom to get job done. Loud work area. Lot of dangerous work areas. good supervisior
Pros
very willing to pay OT
Cons
exspensive health care
decent job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTSeptember 28, 2016
the pay was good. The shifts are very long . but really couldn't give lots of detail as I was let go with other in a short staffing program.
Average company with poor culture and communication
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 9, 2016
The company is average in the market for it's salaries, benefits and 401k match. The company is still privately owned and although looking to grow, still fosters a very small business mentality. The culture is almost non-existent and negative. No defined training or career development programs. Management is not strong and does not provide communication throughout.
Pros
Benefits are market average, 401k match is good, nice location
Cons
Poor management, not open to change, negative culture, no development