INLINE PLASTICS Employee Reviews for Packer

This place is a joke..
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 8, 2019
I have worked for this company in Shelton, CT. Management here is not for the workers. They have this silly point system that if you get more than 6 points, you will get suspended. Someone got suspended for chewing gum. They treat their workers unfair and makes us feel useless. Please don't degrade yourself by working here.
benefits
Cons
everything else
Treated nice with respect
Packer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 27, 2018
I am currently working a rotating schedule. I Would prefer to work 10 hour days , and 4 day week period.The job enviroment is hot due to no air conditioning provided. The work place and management are very friendly and meet the needs of their employees.
Pros
Paid break time
Cons
Paid lunch time
production
Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 12, 2018
long 12 hours and dramafied people. hot in the summer. you dont have to work everyday unless you want more money and ot is available. stay to yourself
Pathetic Company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 2, 2018
Don't work for Inline!! They mistreat there workers and pay is below minimal for what you have to do. Discriminate against employees. Poor management and very high turnover rate. You wouldn't buy anything in there containers if you saw how they handle and package their product. Always see insects in there facility's. A very bad place to work and no respect for there employees.
Pros
c'mon really
Cons
Everything Else
family oriented
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTSeptember 22, 2017
my work day would start at 7am and at 7pm.Between that time I would work various machines making plastic food containers. I also had to learn codes for these machines,and know how to trouble shoot some of the problems. The staff and managers were great almost like a family. The hardest part of the day was around the tenth hour until you realize your shift is almost over
Pros
the workers and staff
Cons
short breaks
If you like money this is the place
Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 24, 2017
Inline plastic is a place that keep you warm and comfortable making sure you have everything you need to complete the task at hand, but it does consist of long standing and long hours .
decent job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTSeptember 28, 2016
the pay was good. The shifts are very long . but really couldn't give lots of detail as I was let go with other in a short staffing program.
great break room
Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 24, 2013
typical day at work enjoying my co workers, packing an inspecting plastic bowls, good management team, hardest part was the heat in the summer time. the good part was having a group talk at the end of the day
Pros
frees popsicles
Cons
short breaks