INLINE PLASTICS Culture reviews

Former Slave to inline
Grinder Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 10, 2019
This is one of the worst jobs you can ever take. It is the bottom of the barrel. You will have to kiss butt and backstab to get anywhere. The supervisors only care about themselves and not you the worker. The culture is very poor and very few people there are truly happy to be there which shows throughout the days. Avoid this place but if you must. Kiss some butt and youl'll move up in no time. OH and don't be white or it'll be even worse.
I worked here.
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 29, 2018
I came in we had a preshift meeting, then went to check parts before we packaged them to customers. Requires a lot of standing and bending. Management is nice.
A nice place to work with great and friendly people
Production Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoyed working there very much. The people are friendly and great to work with. I was sad I had to leave but was called up, on active duty and had to relocate
Amazing place to work, great culture
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTJanuary 22, 2018
My time at Inline Plastics was simply amazing. The management and coworkers were great, creating a great work culture to be in. I would highly recommend working at Inline.
Great place good hours and benifits
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 1, 2017
Good hours great place to work. Helpful coworkers helps with any questions. Supervisors are very helpful paid breaks great training good time off between shifts works great for planning family time
Pros
Great hours and time off
Cons
Heat
Troubleshooting machines and changing molds for different products.
Setup Mechanic/Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 9, 2016
My typical day consists of clocking in looking at the schedule and seeing what change overs needs to be done,first I do my daily checksheet,consult my supervisor to see whats priority to change first,consult with the operators and start as needed.The hardest part is dealing with management,and the most enjoyable part is that everyone cooperates with one another.
Not a good company to work at
Employee (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutFebruary 12, 2016
Company is stuck in the past, and cannot keep up with larger companies. Environment is not great. No culture and no bonus program. Does not develop their employees at all. High turnover throughout, cannot keep talent.
Average company with poor culture and communication
Corporate (Former Employee) –  Shelton, CTFebruary 9, 2016
The company is average in the market for it's salaries, benefits and 401k match. The company is still privately owned and although looking to grow, still fosters a very small business mentality. The culture is almost non-existent and negative. No defined training or career development programs. Management is not strong and does not provide communication throughout.
Pros
Benefits are market average, 401k match is good, nice location
Cons
Poor management, not open to change, negative culture, no development
great break room
Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 24, 2013
typical day at work enjoying my co workers, packing an inspecting plastic bowls, good management team, hardest part was the heat in the summer time. the good part was having a group talk at the end of the day
Pros
frees popsicles
Cons
short breaks