INLINE PLASTICS Employee Reviews

good place to begin career
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2015
inline plastics has a variety of people and extrusion processes to learn. Everyone works closely together to perform operation duties. Hardest part of the job is working with heat and being in a hot plant
Pros
alot of overtime
Cons
compensation is given only upon request
hardest part of job
Warehouse worker, Packer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 12, 2014
hardest part of the job is standing during duration of shift and working for 12 hours
Pros
Good Pay clean environment and over time given
Cons
long hours and a lot of standing
Not a place to work
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 26, 2014
My day started at 4:30 would get done between 5:30 and 6:00, Always going... Changing over equipment and trying to watch production floor, no way to do it all and get the change overs done in the time frame they want them done in. lucky to get a break let a lone a lunch. Not enough time to get into how poor management is, always nit picking over the small stuff, if they did not like you watch out!!! There was nothing I liked about the job, a couple people where nice but for the most part people hated their jobs and it showed every day. Production people treated bad, they could never go fast enough on some lines. If you are ever offered a job, run...the overtime does not make up for the little pay and the beating you get. STAY ON UNEMPLOYMENT!!
Pros
Besides a couple of people there are no Pros!!!
Cons
Too many cons to get into.
productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 11, 2013
I operated thermo formal machines in which I made plastic containers. I learned that in order to work in a place that is full with a patience and understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was working the 12 hr shift.
Pros
12 hr shift, work ever other weekend, good benefits
Cons
short breaks, people could not get along
Local plant Managment treats people very poorly
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 14, 2013
A typical day is everyone running around throwing water on fires that could have been prevented. They then point fingers at each other, and bicker. The supervisors send people home for standing up for themselves. The supervisors are allowed to take 4 hours of break time a day, but if an hourly employee clocks in 5 minutes late from lunch they get 1/2 a point. If you like to be talked down to, sworn at, blamed for things you didn't do, thrown under the bus on a consistant basis, this is the job for you. I'm lucky to not have to deal with the above, but it's not fun watching it happen to your co-workers. The raises are poor, and every year your benefits go up, so in the end you take home less than you did the year before. I had one of the best reviews in the plant, and I still have this opinion.
great break room
Packer (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 24, 2013
typical day at work enjoying my co workers, packing an inspecting plastic bowls, good management team, hardest part was the heat in the summer time. the good part was having a group talk at the end of the day
Pros
frees popsicles
Cons
short breaks
Poor Management with Narsasistic Attitudes
Warehosue (Former Employee) –  mcdonoughFebruary 25, 2012
Long hours - No adequate ventilation for hot Summer Months-Degrading Employees- Bullying Tactics used on temps
Pros
end of shift
Cons
management substandard