Inmar
59Below average

Inmar Employee Reviews

United States243 reviews
Overall a decent place for people wanting to settle down. Projects are interesting and you can learn a lot. However, career advancement and mentorship can be vague.
There is so much bad i can say about this place id need more room to write. They are a business filled with immigrants who they take advantage of. This places management carries no Integroty towards their employees. Unprofessional and if you ever do work here just know you'll probably be gone in 6 months with no proper explination...EEOC SEEMS TO BE PRIOR EMPLOYEES BEST FRIENDS.
We scan incoming products that have been returned to Wal-Mart. In my time there I have learned to box products with lithium batteries.Management does a phenomenal job.
Pros
Nice work environent.401k and full medical dental and vision insurance.
At the beginning when I started it was ok. I started out as a temp and was hired on within 90 days. As time went on it got worst. The manager was nice but wasn't never there to managed. I hated the rats and roaches that came out of the boxes plus the mold . I always made goal but no increase In pay for doing so. They use to give extra pallets because I was the fastest dont kill me. becaueveryone
Received 4 weeks of paid vacation as soon as I started. Health Insurance was decent and affordable. Training in my department was not very structured, and lots of what I had to do, I had to teach myself.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
When i started working there it was a good place to start working, lots of kind hearted people. They helped me with getting use to the environment, but there were still lots of problems/drama.
Considerando el tiempo trabajado, mi aprendizaje fue muy eficaz y satisfactorio. Aprender cada dia algo nuevo lo hacia mas confortante. En cuanto a su cultura laboral, no existe un regimen que impida el desempeño laboral entre distintas cultural.
Pros
Seguro medico, Dental, Vision, 401 K.
Cons
Trabajo competitivo.
Its good company to work esay job great opportunity
This job give back to community donate they old item to pantry around Indiana.. Easy hour , understand bosses and always change to move up in the company
It was a very laid back place to work..and i had a excellent supervisor..very undestanding..i didnt like the mice that would be around sometimes..but it was a good job..can i have my job back
I really enjoy working at this company because it gives me the opportunity to progress and experience different positions within the warehouse which I think it's a good thing because I am a hard-working and I like to learn new things.
No Comment

Employees are not a concern

Too many turnaround associates

poor training scheduled

odd hours

Poor trained supervisors

No culture of team work
Inmar was just starting just open just did not get off the ground ## A fun job to work at. I really love what i was doing for the company.I scanned/Shipped i learn diffrent ways of scanning and shipping.
the place was cool to work at until they got on bs because my ex. came messing with me so i had to find something else just to keep going but i missed inmar.
Inmar gives the opportunity to show what you've got and will gauge whether you fit the culture or not. Smile and work hard, learn quick and look for ways to do your job better.
Pros
Multiple departments for mobility after you get established
Cons
Office gossip and clique-ish culture
I work 6 am to 1 pm. I operate a computer doing data entry scanning products. It is a return center. I also do shipping and handling in the warehouse.
This is a hard labor, warehouse, production company. They do not care if you go above and beyond and work extremely hard. You could surpass the amount of work that is needed and work other departments and do the same and no thanks or appreciation.
The work-family balance is fantastic.
Relaxed work culture is a bonus.

I enjoy fostering good relationships with my clients.

The scope of work varies from day to day within reason, which I enjoy very much.

I prefer a more hands-off managerial style.

The hardest part of the job occurs when all deadlines fall at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a team in which we all support one another.
Company is based on great customer service. All associates and leads are vey professional and friendly. The company strives on the medical value and quick reaction time.
A typical day was trying not to feel like on an island with no help.
Can enjoy new customers needs and try to achieve getting their goal met.

Management can listen to more ideas being developed within.

Hardest part is feeling appreciated.
Inmar offered a variety of jobs within the company. They allowed for growth however there were times you did not have the full support of management. This allowed for non trust occasionally.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inmar. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Inmar.