Inmar Employee Reviews

Work Environment
Business Development/Healthcare/Account Management (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 7, 2018
Wokrday consists of scheduling webinars for current clients and potential clients. Innovative work environment. Management was very accommodating. The selling cycle was anywhere from6 months to 1 year.
My review
Reverse Logistics Scanner (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJune 28, 2018
This was only supposed to be temporary for me. A typical night consisted of unloading pallets of store returns or 500 pieces. The hardest part of the job was the lack of safety for the employees. They did however were very considerate in dealing with injury.
Pros
Cons
Poor safety standards
Good Entry To Office and Administrative Work
Office & Administrative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 19, 2018
Good entry point to gain experience in office work. Little room for upward mobility in the company and some of the manager's management style is intrusive and leads to stunted productivity, others are good, so this is a variable. Coworkers are very helpful and ecouraging which makes work enjoyable.
Pros
Coworkers, Work Culture
Cons
Management, Stressful
Unpredictable work flow, poor management
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
There were often times when there was absolutely no work available. Subject to go home early on any day. Never know what your role is going to be on a daily basis. Management doesn't have a hold of the work environment, yet expects more than average production.
Inmar
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 30, 2018
The work facility is definitely state of the art. One of the best things about working for Inmar was the morning meetings with our CEO. He would either have students from The School of the Arts, or some type of motivational music playing.
N/a
N/A (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 24, 2018
Very good technical people there. Very nice location downtown that is close to a bunch of places to eat. Alot of good people there. .....Not sure what else to say....
productive fast paste working place
Production Worker/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAApril 23, 2018
a typical day working at Inmar was checking products from Cvs stores scanning for price and look separating from salvage items, donations, to well preserved items and removing all expired products, and medicine
good company in winston salem
Supply Chain Client Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 17, 2018
nice building and lots of different job titles in one building, location is not too expensive for living and has employee parking lot so you don't have to find a spot downtown
Work too hard, you're fired.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 13, 2018
Hard workers with innovative ideas are worked until they have milked all the best ideas then fired to make room for the next poor fools. Male management has specifically said to only hire women.
accounting clerk
Account Specialist-Deposits/Data processer (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 11, 2018
Inmar needs to hire better management. This company had a lot of cut-throat employees and I kept to myself. I would not recommend this company. Not a pleasant place to work.
Productive and fun
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAApril 7, 2018
I loved working here. I just wished I was paid more. The hours were convenient the employees were awesome to work with and getting time off wasn't hard.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Pay
Good team experience
Operations Coordinator (promotion) (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 27, 2018
An eight hour day, one hour lunch. Flexible hours for outside appointments. Training classes available. Company wide meetings, Christmas parties, etc. Local restaurants on site.
Pros
Pto
Productive and fun
Senior Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 27, 2018
processed data files, learned the coupon process from both manufacturer and grocery store side
The workplace culture was energetic and thriving. Had the opportunity to fly to Mexico and review coupon processes. Very enjoyable job.
Pros
Very employee oriented at one time
it was ok
Third Party Pharmaceutical (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2018
I couldn't get anywhere working here. We had some overtime but a lot of restrictions. The job was unfair in my perspective more of unprofessional, and discriminative in the department i was working in.
Good workplace
Receiver/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2018
Topical day consist of dumping dumpsters, getting new gaylords for cardboard, receiving small packages & pallets. Unloading trucks and loading republic trucks, and scanning what I’ve received.
I have learned, receiving, trouble shooting and how to drive a fork truck. The workplace culture is laid back, the hardest part of the job is my drive. The most enjoyable part is my job it self! I throughly enjoy what I do!
Not a place you want to work at
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMarch 15, 2018
Good job if you’re in college, I would not recommend this place at all.......you have to get 4,500 scans every day, and they low key be mad if you don’t, the manger will come to you’re station can you pick up please.very-very pushy.
Pros
You have two 15 min breaks
Cons
Management is horrible and the leads also
Great Executive Support
Facility General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMarch 12, 2018
As Facility Manager, I was given the freedom to hire/fire/discipline/promote, to establish hours and days of work, to work directly with my customers for their benefit and ours, without interference. My immediate boss (Director, MW Region) and his boss (Ops Sr. VP) were very supportive and gave me the tools to succeed. Best job I've had.
Pros
Great Support.
Cons
Slow liquidation process which affected facility capacity
inmar summary
Cherry picker (Former Employee) –  breiningsville, paMarch 12, 2018
I enjoyed inmar I love scanning items they had it was working for cvs, I have worked in retail before and I was a cashier in my past and I am very coordinated and fast paced at scanning I make a good cashier my line was always open and dead I'm quick like flash gordiana
Pros
good work place
Cons
eight dollars an hour is an insult though
Very Unprofessional Place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2018
Very unprofessional place to work. I wouldn't prefer anyone to work in that type of environment. Unless they get rid of management and some co-worker and hire new people.
Best place to work in Winston-Salem
Client Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 23, 2018
I have been with Inmar for almost 2 years. I had a few choices in employers when I moved to Winston-Salem, but from the first interview with Inmar, I knew this was the company I would choose. It is a very innovative and fast paced environment. If you are the kind of person who loves to learn and push yourself, you will fit in perfectly. It's a casual, fun atmosphere in the heart of downtown.