Inmar Employee Reviews

Work too hard, you're fired.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 13, 2018
Hard workers with innovative ideas are worked until they have milked all the best ideas then fired to make room for the next poor fools. Male management has specifically said to only hire women.
accounting clerk
Account Specialist-Deposits/Data processer (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 11, 2018
Inmar needs to hire better management. This company had a lot of cut-throat employees and I kept to myself. I would not recommend this company. Not a pleasant place to work.
Productive and fun
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAApril 7, 2018
I loved working here. I just wished I was paid more. The hours were convenient the employees were awesome to work with and getting time off wasn't hard.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Pay
Good team experience
Operations Coordinator (promotion) (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 27, 2018
An eight hour day, one hour lunch. Flexible hours for outside appointments. Training classes available. Company wide meetings, Christmas parties, etc. Local restaurants on site.
Pros
Pto
it was ok
Third Party Pharmaceutical (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2018
I couldn't get anywhere working here. We had some overtime but a lot of restrictions. The job was unfair in my perspective more of unprofessional, and discriminative in the department i was working in.
Good workplace
Receiver/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2018
Topical day consist of dumping dumpsters, getting new gaylords for cardboard, receiving small packages & pallets. Unloading trucks and loading republic trucks, and scanning what I’ve received.
I have learned, receiving, trouble shooting and how to drive a fork truck. The workplace culture is laid back, the hardest part of the job is my drive. The most enjoyable part is my job it self! I throughly enjoy what I do!
Not a place you want to work at
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMarch 15, 2018
Good job if you’re in college, I would not recommend this place at all.......you have to get 4,500 scans every day, and they low key be mad if you don’t, the manger will come to you’re station can you pick up please.very-very pushy.
Pros
You have two 15 min breaks
Cons
Management is horrible and the leads also
inmar summary
Cherry picker (Former Employee) –  breiningsville, paMarch 12, 2018
I enjoyed inmar I love scanning items they had it was working for cvs, I have worked in retail before and I was a cashier in my past and I am very coordinated and fast paced at scanning I make a good cashier my line was always open and dead I'm quick like flash gordiana
Pros
good work place
Cons
eight dollars an hour is an insult though
Very Unprofessional Place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2018
Very unprofessional place to work. I wouldn't prefer anyone to work in that type of environment. Unless they get rid of management and some co-worker and hire new people.
Best place to work in Winston-Salem
Client Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 23, 2018
I have been with Inmar for almost 2 years. I had a few choices in employers when I moved to Winston-Salem, but from the first interview with Inmar, I knew this was the company I would choose. It is a very innovative and fast paced environment. If you are the kind of person who loves to learn and push yourself, you will fit in perfectly. It's a casual, fun atmosphere in the heart of downtown.
Good people
Inventory Controls-Hazardous Waste Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAFebruary 15, 2018
Good place to work the people are fun to work with. The hours that i work are the best of all. There is a lot of work and lot to do working over there.
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Warehouse / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2018
Load and move materials and items from receiving or storage to shipping or to designated area.Also sort and place materials or items on racks or bins and on pallet and physical inventory.
Pros
work 4 days and overtime
Cons
breaks and benefits
great atmosphere
AR Specialist, Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 10, 2018
This is a great company to work for, But the drive was just too stressful for me. I had an hours drive in the downtown area each way.

Good benefits and excellent people there. The CEO is one of the nicest down to earth people you could ever want to work for.
they expect more than they can fork out
Kelly Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCJanuary 10, 2018
this company has no respect for there workers, sometimes the scans are poor, but they continue to push you until you cant be pushed no more. they don"t even care about anything except for trying to get goals and production out. Family matters dont go well if your not on there level.
Pros
poor company
Cons
they need to be out of business
Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 29, 2017
It is what you make it, Long hours low pay unless you get your money coming into the company. As a Supervisor, you will be working overtime but not getting paid for it. Benefits (health ins) are the best I have seen in a long while.
Stand in one spot and scan products
Scanner/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2017
A typical day is when you come in put your login it number and and start scanning products learn how to use a computer they just got a new a mixture of different race the hardest part of the job is dealing with nasty stuff like trash the best part of the job is that you off on Friday
Pros
Off fridays
productive workplace
Scanner/Packer (Former Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCDecember 15, 2017
its a nice environment but you don't really get to talk to people because you are on a line by yourself but it is nice to work ar your own pace in your own area set up how you like it
Good Company if slightly scattered
Senior Analyst, Data Synthesis and Visualization (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 12, 2017
A good company to work for especially if you want to be in North Carolina. Has an excellent core business but having trouble branching out and growing.
To much drama
Part time scanner (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 6, 2017
Floor leads and their clique get away with to much, watching them steal and stand around talking all day and nothing is done about it, they bully, harrass, and tell manager lies about the non gang employees, to many temps leave because of the favoritism, taking what ever they want just to sell it for money, floor leads blame everyone but the clique for stuff they even planted stuff in peoples boxes so they would get fired, if you like working and watching floor leads and their clique just standing around and going to breaks early or standing around in break room you'll like it.
Benefits
Cons
Floor leads need new ones.
Illusions of a dream job
IT (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 1, 2017
There are great managers there and there are the micro managers there. Its pretty much point the finger at someone else then wipe your hands clean.

They like to let people go around the holidays, birthdays, etc.

They say team work but I haven't witnessed it.

It can be the greatest place to work but they need to practice what they preach.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Managers will throw u under the bus