Play YouTube video button
64Average

InnoSource Employee Reviews

United States247 reviews
Featured review
InnoSource selected this as a representative review
Very technical...above most companies. Caring and supportive managers and staff. Many things to learn and the ability to utilize the time to do so. Friendly atmosphere, and many employee amenities.
February 17, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Good luck at with your career. Always feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you need anything. Thanks!
This was all based on the pay which was different for different people of different experiences and Nationwide as a whole. The insource as a whole does not keep me updated with much when I wish that they would
June 22, 2020
Thanks for the valuable feedback. I will pass along your thoughts to the specific client team so they know more communication would be helpful. Thanks
It's cool, the team leads listen when you ask them about stuff, It's not a complicated job, easy to learn. Only problem is back problems remember to stretch.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. Maybe set a little timer to remind you to stretch. I know I've tried that before, but I'm pretty bad at snoozing the alert :) Thank you and take care.
In the world of customer service you hear so much negative or not such pleasant call comments from my superiors it would be great to let me know once in a while of a good job I really did although I do know working for a utility company can be intense but I would just like to see a little bit more encouragement of the contractors when Covid first hit and they were trying to get everybody to work home safely and securely one of the department leads made a comment about how the contractors would not be going home and we were really lucky to have our job during this time I really felt very discouraged when this was sad and even though we finally got to go home I just found out a little disheartening
June 22, 2020
I appreciate your thoughts, it has been tough navigating these strange times and I am glad you were able to work safely from home. Feel free to reach out to your account manager anytime with concerns - you can also email feedback@innosource.com and we'll connect you with the best person to assist. Take care.
I come to work excited to work because of the environment around me. Management is very communicative with you & very caring towards how you feel about the job & willing to always give a helping hand.
June 22, 2020
Awesome - keep on being excited about going to work. I'm glad you are in a great environment. Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts online.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The staff from InnoSource is very helpful and friendly.
Great company for job placement assistance.

My job has a good workplace culture. The work is high paced and your .learn a new task everyday.
June 22, 2020
Thanks for the complements. We are pretty friendly if I do say so myself :) Glad we were able to connect you to a work culture where you can be comfortable and successful. Appreciate the 4 stars.
These people are amazing, every single one. The management team is there to help you succeed and achieve everything needed. They are there for you when you need it and if they genuinely don’t know the answer to something, they will get that for you. I hope to stay long here!
June 22, 2020
Thank you! We appreciate the time you took to share your positive experience with others. Good luck in your job - we're here to help you connect to a long term career.
Great place to work. Coworkers are friendly and helpful. Safety is one of the main focus points here. I would recommend applying with innosource to anyone eligible
June 22, 2020
Cool - love that you highlighted safety. We really do care about our associates at all our worksites. We also have a referral program. Check out the details here https://innosource.com/refer-a-friend/bonus Thanks again and take care.
Nice place to work. I like the hours and the help they give to get you where you want to be. And you can advance with this company if you work hard enough.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for the positive comments. I am glad our team is providing the support to help you be successful. Good luck!
The management is really amazing. They genuinely care a lot about the employees and their wellbeing. They are always helpful and offer flexibility. The work itself is nothing super exciting but it feels good to help people and be a part of a really amazing company who contributes so much to the community.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad we've helped connect you to a place that cares about your well being and cares about the community. Good luck with your career.
I love my job! The supervisors are respectful and help you as much as they can as well as first energy is a great company in general. Everyone is so polite and always willing to help. Supervisors go out of their way to be understanding and helpful at all times.
June 22, 2020
Sweet - I'm so appreciate of your positive feedback and even happier that you found a career and workplace where you feel supported. Thank you.
Great company and great communication. The team members really want to see you succeed in your role. It can be tough and frustrating at time but they always reassure and ease my mind .
June 22, 2020
Thank you for the 5 star feedback! We work hard to be the best and we really do have a great team that cares. It's nice to hear that your experience reflects that care.
I love my job work from home now due to pandemic. Log into computer take calls Mondays call volume is a bit high. Frequent updates about performance. Managers are awesome. Moving up is always an option
June 22, 2020
Thank you. It's has been interesting adapting to the pandemic and keeping our team safe. I am glad your experience working safely from home has been good. We're here if you need anything.
Currently I am working from home. A typical day is keying orders, answering emails and speaking with customers when they call. I have learned that no day is same. The management and my coworkers are willing to make sure you succeed. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

The staff at InnoSource is amazing and helpful.
June 22, 2020
Thank you - I'll be sure and pass your comments to the Univar team, I know they will love to hear your feedback. Take good care.
I have a lot of support from supervisors and coworkers even though we are working remotely. Much appreciated! Great learning oppurtunities too. Great team.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for 5 stars and positive comments about being supported. Our job is to be there for you - reach out anytime - feedback@innosource.com.
Great supervisor who is always willing to help. Best part of the job is being able to help customers. Hardest part is the hours scheduled. Most days are cool.
June 22, 2020
Thanks for the comments. Customer service positions can be challenging and rewarding. I am glad you have found you are empowered to help customers. Keep on doing great work.
What I don't like is that there is no paid holidays. Some holidays have 2 days off in a row, and that hurts our holiday time with our family. It's hard to pay rent when you've missed 2 days.
June 22, 2020
Thank you for the helpful feedback. Each of our client worksites are unique. I will pass along your comments to the payroll and benefits department. Good luck in your position.
Fun environment and supportive of all ambitions and goals. Terrific training program. Lots of opportunity for growth and promotion! Culture and moral is fantastic.
June 22, 2020
Wow - can I have your job :) Thank you for the great feedback. Nothing better that feeling supported and appreciated at work. Best of luck in your career - glad InnoSource could be a part of it.
Great company. They are very supportive of their employees and clients. They truly care about making sure their needs are taken care of. The company is very quick to respond to any questions I may have I highly recommind
June 22, 2020
Thank you for the 5 star positive feedback! We do have a referral program if you know anyone that might be interested in working with us. Check it out here - https://innosource.com/refer-a-friend/bonus. Take good care.
I Love My Job I Love What I Do I’ve Learned A Lot Of Things That I Didn't Know , As Far As Management I’ve Had Some Great Managers. The Hard Part About My Job Is Listening To All The Sad Stories The Best Part Is That I Get To Help The Customers Out.
June 22, 2020
You are a 5 star CSR! Customer service positions are challenging and rewarding. Thank you for sharing your experience and positive comments. Good luck in your career.
The typical day of work revolves around around answering varying inquiries. I have learned so much through support and myself how to answer those inquiries. Management is wonderful and extremely supportive, the environment is inclusive and supportive. The hardest part is relaying negative information, but is always received well through explanation. The best part is delivering quality information, information that is appreciated.
June 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing your positive work experience. It sounds like you've learned a lot and been able to put it into practice delivering great service to your customers. We love matching people with jobs where they can be amazing. Thanks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.2
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight