InnoSource Employee Reviews

Stressful workplace and toxic culture
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 14, 2018
Eager to hire new talent but unable to keep them. Fosters policies that feed an unhealthy and toxic workplace environment and an overall deceptive culture. Constantly micromanaging employees, with poor benefits, paired with low incentives such as donuts and sweets. Unwilling to part ways with unfit and incompetent team leadership, that cannot understand diversity or emotional intelligence. I would not recommend this place of work to anyone, regardless of their needs.
Pros
Free Donuts and sweets
Cons
Toxic culture, no career advancement
October 15, 2018

I am sorry that your experience working at our client location in Akron was not a good culture fit. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback.

Dont have a family or friends.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 26, 2018
Worked here for a few months. Had a family emergency out of state. I gave them about 5 day notice and was told to go ahead and book my plane ticket. My dad had gotten in a bad accident at work and when it came down to the day that i had to leave i was told i couldnt go because they didn’t consider it an emergency. Thank god i did! He actually fell really ill and had a heart attack. Was told i could reapply after a year at another job but definitely will never work for this company again. Yes the pay is great but theyre not really about taking care of their employees like they preach about.
October 3, 2018

I am sorry that your family emergency situation led to employment difficulties. Each of our client engagements have different leave policies. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience - and I sincerely hope that your dad has recovered. Thanks.

Great place to work in a pleasant and friendly environment.
CIC Specialist Bilingual (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 20, 2018
I like to get calls customers and help them. I do not think this is always stressful. Actually, there are good days and bad days in any job. Unfortunately I am part time and I do not have enough time to finish some trainings in due time.
Pros
The co-workers are collaborative, friendly and funny. Great caffeteria
Cons
Short breaks. Occasionally there are system failures
September 7, 2018

Thanks for the feedback from our client work site in Hilliard. I wish you luck in your career. I'm glad that you are enjoying the work helping people. Please feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you feel you need a little help or if you are worried about training - she's there to help. And you can always contact us at Feedback@innosource.com and I'd be happy to follow up personally. Thanks!

Its a job
Customer Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 18, 2018
Their placement to nexeo was a joke. They talk about you behind your back. They contently have meetings so they can gossip. All onsite communication was a joke. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you are cut throat, strong willed, and can handle the constant talking about you, and bullying for management.
September 25, 2018

We try to match people with careers where they can be successful. I am sorry that you didn't find the client site to be a good fit. Thank you for taking time to provide feedback.

Excellent experience during 6-month probationary period
CSR (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, PAAugust 7, 2018
The project manager that was assigned to my group was an outstanding manager. She was very good at what she did. Any time I had an issue that needed to be resolved, she took it on as if it were her own and communicated with me throughout the entire process until it was resolved. I valued my time with InnoSource and it afforded me the opportunity of a full-time position with my current employer.
September 7, 2018

Yea! Congratulations on your permanent career with our client. We love when we hear from our great people that ultimately were hired by our clients. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your career.

Great coworkers and work environment!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 5, 2018
Everyone at InnoSource really cares about you and you can tell from the moment you start your new job. The job is fun, rewarding, and challenging. There really is nothing more fulfilling than the opportunity to connect great people with long term careers all while working in a friendly office environment.
September 7, 2018

Thanks - you really got it - and you get to do it every day - connect people who need a career with great opportunities. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback online.

Great company culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 6, 2018
The culture is great, very friendly and welcoming. Great team environment. Opportunities for growth and learning new job-related content via workshops and training events.
Pros
Company outings and events, great facilities, great team environment, fair bonus plan, PTO/holiday time
Cons
Cost of benefits can be high for families
September 7, 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback about working at InnoSource in our Akron office. It's great to hear that our culture is going strong and is appreciated. Thanks!

Excellent communication and friendly staff
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJuly 23, 2018
I am very pleased with the assistance and communication from InnoSource. Every time I have needed help, my questions were answered in a very timely manner, even when it was something that was requested on short notice. I have never worked as a contractor before but they gave me the resources to get hired on full time with their client.
July 31, 2018

Congratulations and thank you for the great feedback. Good luck with your career at our client in Fairmont, WV.

Employment at Innosource
Computer Tech (Current Employee) –  Harrison, AROctober 1, 2018
Great place to work if you are willing to learn on your own. Once hired you will be placed at a company to work, and you must take initiative to learn how to do your job. So far it has been interesting and exciting!
Pros
Oppertunity to learn
Cons
Not much training o
October 3, 2018

Awesome - We are so glad that you've been matched to a career that is interesting and exciting. Always feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you need help or have questions. Wish you the best of luck.

Over worked and underpaid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 4, 2018
Great resume filler. Mandatory overtime because they refuse to hire more help or intervene on the increase work being shifted down. Management has no problem throwing you under the bus even when it's not true. I was put in for awards from Corporate employees- never received them. Benefits are not good-high deductibles. Underpaid compared to same positions in other Companies. Employees are constantly leaving because of the stress. Management does not listen to employees & moral at rock bottom.
Pros
PTO up front
Cons
Under staffed, underpaid, mandatory overtime, high stress, management does not listen
July 16, 2018

We appreciate the time you took to give us constructive feedback. We are a contract staffing company and we try to match people to great careers. I will pass along your feedback to our Pittsburgh area office. Thanks.

Excellent!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2019
InnoSource changed my life! Great company, great people! I am ecstatic! Because of them I landed the job I have wanted for years! I can't say enough good things about this company.
Pros
Great job!
January 17, 2019

Yea! Let's celebrate. This is what we hope to do everyday - connecting great people to their dream careers. Congratulations on your job - good luck!

Needs more communication
Team Leader Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHNovember 5, 2018
Better skills to face to face, Needs to understand all characteristics of job and explain! Policies need to be dictated be there company other than the companies they represent.
November 16, 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will use your comments to improve. Communication is key - it helps everyone feel like part of a team. Thank you!

Great Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2018
This company truly cares about their employees, consistently welcomes feedback, and has an amazing culture from the top down. Highly recommend to those looking for employment.
January 17, 2019

Thanks for taking time to talk about your experience with InnoSource online.

It's Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHAugust 24, 2018
I liked Innosource, however the company I worked for had a bad coach and Supervisors were mean. There is no parking and I am not sad I quit. Nothing was enjoyable about this job.
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Calls nonstop most customers weren't happy campers
September 7, 2018

I am sorry that the work site where your position was did not work out. We do try hard to match people like you to careers at our clients where they will be successful. I do very much your positive feedback about your experience with InnoSource. Thanks for taking the time. Take care.

All business no play
Corp Team Lead, for FedEx Ground (Current Employee) –  Moon Township, PA 15108October 22, 2018
Just do your job - if you have a problem just figure it out. Poor tier support and no documentation to help you with your job. Work with a great team
Pros
It's a job
Cons
low ball pay structure
November 16, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us online. If you'd like to take your feedback further you can send more information to feedback@innosource.com. We can connect your comments to senior leadership. We truly want to be the best we can be for both our associates and our clients. Your feedback can help. Thanks!

Poor Management
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 18, 2018
Poor management indeed. Innosource is a contracting company that hires employees for other business like Goodyear. These business, especially Good year, are more than willing to throw you under the bus for no reason.
Cons
No breaks, poor management, lack of appreciation, no consultation on actions.
July 20, 2018

I am sorry about your experience. This is feedback that we will use to improve. It would be great to know what we - InnoSource - could have done better. Please send additional information to feedback@innosource.com so that we can address. Thanks.

Worst working experience ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2018
The ONLY good thing about working here was the pay. The recruiters are very friendly (to your face at least) but after that it's all downhill from there. They make it seem like everyone is friendly when in reality everyone is looking out for themselves and will throw you under the bus at any opportunity to make themselves look better. I would recommend that anyone thinking about applying here seek employment literally anywhere else. Once you're hired, you're completely on your own. You'll think you learned everything you need to know in training but then they'll expect you to know things that weren't mentioned whatsoever. As soon as I got another job offer I quit immediately. In conclusion, the pay was decent (not great) for the position but the work culture and environment was horrendous and not worth it at all.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor training, terrible work culture
July 16, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback about our recruiters. Because we are a contract staffing firm we are not always able to influence the work site culture, but we do try to match people to a location where they will be successful. Sorry that your experience was poor.

Never Again
Customer Service Advocate-Temporary (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHSeptember 10, 2018
You are doing the job of 5 people and get treated like dirt. Management is something to be desired. I wouldn't trust the team leads to be in charge of the bathroom much less people.
September 11, 2018

I am sorry that your experience was poor. If there is specific feedback that you'd like to share please send it to feedback@innosource.com. I will ensure that the director at your client site receives your feedback so that we can continuously improve. Thank you.

Great please to work, great staff
Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 31, 2018
Great atmosphere, everybody is very passionate about their roles and the organization overall. Friendly staff, hard working group, yet a fun environment, which is difficult to find.
September 7, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at our Columbus Headquarters. We appreciate that you took the time to share your 5 Star feedback!

Good Temp Agency
Email/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  zulily, Columbus, OhioJuly 21, 2018
Good Temp Agency. Was sent to zulily which is a good company. Plenty of free coffee and food. Innosource offer benefits and there was someone always accessible to you if you did have an issue or question
Pros
Had representative on site
July 23, 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback - I am glad we were able to connect you with an employer you enjoyed. We appreciate our associates - thank you! Good luck with your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight