InnoSource Culture reviews

Great Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2018
This company truly cares about their employees, consistently welcomes feedback, and has an amazing culture from the top down. Highly recommend to those looking for employment.
January 17, 2019

Thanks for taking time to talk about your experience with InnoSource online.

Stressful workplace and toxic culture
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 14, 2018
Eager to hire new talent but unable to keep them. Fosters policies that feed an unhealthy and toxic workplace environment and an overall deceptive culture. Constantly micromanaging employees, with poor benefits, paired with low incentives such as donuts and sweets. Unwilling to part ways with unfit and incompetent team leadership, that cannot understand diversity or emotional intelligence. I would not recommend this place of work to anyone, regardless of their needs.
Pros
Free Donuts and sweets
Cons
Toxic culture, no career advancement
October 15, 2018

I am sorry that your experience working at our client location in Akron was not a good culture fit. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback.

Great company culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 6, 2018
The culture is great, very friendly and welcoming. Great team environment. Opportunities for growth and learning new job-related content via workshops and training events.
Pros
Company outings and events, great facilities, great team environment, fair bonus plan, PTO/holiday time
Cons
Cost of benefits can be high for families
September 7, 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback about working at InnoSource in our Akron office. It's great to hear that our culture is going strong and is appreciated. Thanks!

Great please to work, great staff
Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 31, 2018
Great atmosphere, everybody is very passionate about their roles and the organization overall. Friendly staff, hard working group, yet a fun environment, which is difficult to find.
September 7, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at our Columbus Headquarters. We appreciate that you took the time to share your 5 Star feedback!

Worst working experience ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2018
The ONLY good thing about working here was the pay. The recruiters are very friendly (to your face at least) but after that it's all downhill from there. They make it seem like everyone is friendly when in reality everyone is looking out for themselves and will throw you under the bus at any opportunity to make themselves look better. I would recommend that anyone thinking about applying here seek employment literally anywhere else. Once you're hired, you're completely on your own. You'll think you learned everything you need to know in training but then they'll expect you to know things that weren't mentioned whatsoever. As soon as I got another job offer I quit immediately. In conclusion, the pay was decent (not great) for the position but the work culture and environment was horrendous and not worth it at all.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor training, terrible work culture
July 16, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback about our recruiters. Because we are a contract staffing firm we are not always able to influence the work site culture, but we do try to match people to a location where they will be successful. Sorry that your experience was poor.

productive environment
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 19, 2017
great place to work. great work culture and environment, room for growth in the company and there is a lot of team spirit and motivation from management
Pros
free tea, coffee, snacks
Cons
n/a
Good agency and good placement
Cataloging Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 25, 2017
Innosource was the employment placement agency and I was placed at OCLC as a cataloging assistant. The job was narrowly focused and a high quota was set. Still, working steadily was rewarded with positive feedback. Monthly meetings kept everyone up to date.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Pressure
October 31, 2017

Thank you for giving us feedback regarding your experience with InnoSource. We love to hear about our associates' experiences at our client sites. Thanks.

Innosource is great
Internal Sales and Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Grandview Heights, OHSeptember 21, 2017
Innosource is a great place to works especially for college students. You have nice recruits and everyone is helpful. you have different sectors to choose from
Pros
Cons
no cons
October 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing - We try to find great contract staffing opportunities for all our great associates. Congrats on your position with a great company in Grandview - hope it turns into a long term career for you. Thanks.

Great way to get your foot in the door at a great company
Record Keeper (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 11, 2017
Absolutely loved my employment with innosource. Great location. Management was always engaged and willing to help as well as well established coworkers.
Pros
friendly environment, great management team
Cons
short breaks, not enough pay
April 25, 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback, we always enjoy hearing good things about our company and our employees!

productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 10, 2017
love working with co workers. it was okay working with them. i learn to interact with others. management was okay. hardest part was if they were gonna keep you on permanent. enjoyed working with others.
Pros
co workers
Cons
stay hired
January 27, 2017

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience working with InnoSource.

Good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlDecember 16, 2014
Contracting company that provide employment for other companies with clear expectations, and assistance for you as you work from week to week. Staff is very professional and nice.
Challenging Call Center Environment
Phone Screener (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 3, 2014
Learned how to convince customers to talk with an agent.
My co-workers were great to work with.
Process Equifax Consumer Documents
Consumer Mailroom Processor/Mail Courier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2014
Process documents for Equifax consumers with easy-going, serious professional staff.
Pros
Professional
Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 7, 2014
Great staffing firm to work for!! Dedicated employees that strive to be the best for the clients and associates.
Very Rewarding and Challenging Enrvironment
Director, Sales (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 6, 2012
InnoSource is a great company with a very customer service driven and results oriented culture.

A typical day at work consists of servicing clients with anything that can make their job easier as well as meeting with contacts to identify growth opportunities at existing clients. Additionally, lead generation/prospect generation and closing new clients/business is a big part of this job as well.

Throughout my time with InnoSource, I have learned more than I could have expected. As a smaller company, you are expected to find ways to improve the business no matter what it takes. That can range from Cold Calling - to - creating new material/whitepapers - to - Wage Surveys - to - Cost Analysis - to - Market Analysis - to - adjusting Sales Strategy in order to reduce Sales Cycle etc. Furthermore, having daily contact with both our CEO and COO provided with an inside look at the financials of the organization from top-bottom as well as a greater understanding of their responsibilities as well as a high level perspective on business in general.

It has been a valuable 5-6 years for me and all of my co-workers / management are wonderful people as well as great employees.

The hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job are one in the same for me. They would be the challenge of closing business and delivering a service that exceeds our clients expectations. As we have done for just about all of our clients, delivering exceptional service is one that is very challenging as well as rewarding.
Pros
small company with huge upside and execeptional service delivery.
Cons
economic volatility tends to be a bigger concern for small businesses, expecially in the staffing industry.