Play YouTube video button
64Average

InnoSource Pay & Benefits reviews

United States189 reviews
Featured review
InnoSource selected this as a representative review
Very Innovative and Supportive
Very technical...above most companies. Caring and supportive managers and staff. Many things to learn and the ability to utilize the time to do so. Friendly atmosphere, and many employee amenities.
February 17, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Good luck at with your career. Always feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you need anything. Thanks!
Great Experience
First time I have ever used a service such as this. I had a great experience and would highly recommend. They work hard to help you find a career and not just a job.
Pros
Great work life balance, friendly staff, always open to questions or concerns
Cons
Took longer than I liked to actually get converted to full time, benefits
Productive and fun work place, and amazing lounge
Innosource is a great place to work! Amazing staff, awesome benefits, and I love the area I work in. The management is always there to assist you or even with questions/concerns. Couldn't ask for more!
Pros
Long lunch breaks, strong community, great benefits
Cons
N/a
July 1, 2019
We do have a great culture. Thanks for posting your feedback online. I know that I most enjoy working with great people and InnoSource has a LOT of great people. Thanks!
Great opportunities exist with Innosource
I had a great experience working with Innosource. They are a direct hire company which is different from a temp agency. The hiring process is straight forward and very hands on. During my contract period I recieved on going support from my immediate manager who was ALWAYS willing to help! They kept their promise regarding my contract and when it expired l was immediately hired on with one of the top fortune 500 companies in the country. Thank you Innosource!!
Pros
Good pay and benefits with work life balance
Cons
The first paycheck took 3 weeks which on the flipside results in a large final paycheck
September 18, 2017
Awesome - and congratulations on your permanent position with a great client company in the Cleveland area. Thank you for sharing your experience online - we appreciate it. Thanks!
Wonderful Company to Work For.
I have been working for InnoSource for 5 months now and I am very pleased with this company. I have enjoyed working with the recruiter, account manager, and the payroll & benefits office. Their staff is quick to respond to any questions that I have.
Pros
Friendly staff that is quick to respond.
Cons
N/a
March 17, 2017
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love when people take the time to tell us what we are doing right. Thanks and have a great day.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great Staffing Firm
Working with Innosource has been a pleasure! I have been trying to get into Progressive for years and finally got a call from Innososource about an opportunity with Progressive. They offer benefits, great salaries, and the recruiters are all great. I recommend this company.
Pros
Benefits, friendly staff, great communication
January 27, 2017
Thank you - I will make sure that our team dedicated to this account gets your feedback. We really appreciate your time and so glad we could help you with your career goals.
Productive and fun workplace
You answer the phones for peoples issues and concerns. most are reasonable.
Pros
1/2 hr lunch break, nice co-workers, healthcare
Great Opportunity
First off, hats off to Kristen, my account manager. She has gone way above and beyond on numerous occasions. I was very happy with the way the team at InnoSource worked to place me on a team that I would really enjoy, and I'm happy with the role I'm in. The pay and benefits aren't the greatest, but the health insurance is decent. That being said, I like to think of my role as just a really long, paid interview. Its a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at some companies.
Great company culture
The culture is great, very friendly and welcoming. Great team environment. Opportunities for growth and learning new job-related content via workshops and training events.
Pros
Company outings and events, great facilities, great team environment, fair bonus plan, PTO/holiday time
Cons
Cost of benefits can be high for families
September 7, 2018
Thanks for your positive feedback about working at InnoSource in our Akron office. It's great to hear that our culture is going strong and is appreciated. Thanks!
Fun place to work
I enjoyed the entire interview process.The recruiter and the account manager kept you in the loop the entire time.The benefits provided were okay.If you do your job and arrive to work on time no one bothers with you.I would like to work with Innosource in the future if the opportunity arises.
Benefits
Cons
Timeoff
July 28, 2017
Thank you for taking time to give us positive feedback. We really enjoy hearing about what we do well and when we are successful. Have a wonderful day.
Staffing Agency
Working with Innosource was great because it got my foot in the door with Progressive. It was a bummer because you do the same job for much less, get less benefits, and don't receive the same perks you would get starting directly through the company.
Pros
Get in to great positions permanently
Cons
Much lower compensation, fewer perks than starting directly
Great place to work in a pleasant and friendly environment.
I like to get calls customers and help them. I do not think this is always stressful. Actually, there are good days and bad days in any job. Unfortunately I am part time and I do not have enough time to finish some trainings in due time.
Pros
The co-workers are collaborative, friendly and funny. Great caffeteria
Cons
Short breaks. Occasionally there are system failures
September 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback from our client work site in Hilliard. I wish you luck in your career. I'm glad that you are enjoying the work helping people. Please feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you feel you need a little help or if you are worried about training - she's there to help. And you can always contact us at Feedback@innosource.com and I'd be happy to follow up personally. Thanks!
Good Temp Agency
Good Temp Agency. Was sent to zulily which is a good company. Plenty of free coffee and food. Innosource offer benefits and there was someone always accessible to you if you did have an issue or question
Pros
Had representative on site
July 23, 2018
Thank you so much for the feedback - I am glad we were able to connect you with an employer you enjoyed. We appreciate our associates - thank you! Good luck with your career.
Huntington Bank
It started off as a temporary job, With promises of advancement. Towards the end of the six-month term, we weren’t certain if we will have our jobs are not. We were told everyone was supposed to advance and then told him not even half of us were going to make it. The hours will go depends good we didn’t have much contact with the manager of innosource, but I advanced you got the job at the bank making $1.50 more than what I did.
Pros
Good hours, unlimited overtime
Cons
Broken promises
June 3, 2019
Thank you for your comments and congratulations on your conversion to working directly for our client. InnoSource connects people with opportunities to perform well as a contract associate and be converted at the discretion of our client companies. Glad we were able to introduce you to a great company.
Great place to start a career and gain experience in a professional environment
Great place to start a career and gain experience in a professional environment. Provides full time opportunities for contract employees. Benefits and pay are good but advancement is negligible.
February 8, 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate hearing from our associates that we've connected you to career opportunities. Best of luck in your position.
Innosource Staffing Agency is a great place to work.
I worked for Moen Inc. through Innosource Staffing Agency. It is a great place to work. The pay is good and the hours are flexible for all schedules. They have a lot of opportunity for growth. The co-workers and management are both enjoyable to work with. The benefits are good. The breaks and lunches are short though.
Pros
The environment, management, employee recognition, benefits
Cons
short breaks and lunches.
Great stepping stone
Great company to get your foot in the door. When you work for them you have to have a plan and execute. I had quite the experience trying to get my 1st check from them but after the first pay period it's been smooth sailing. The account managers are good at communicating with you when you have issues.
Cons
Very expensive benefits
July 1, 2019
Awesome review. I'm so happy when people leave us very specific feedback. I'll pass yours along to both the payroll and account management team. Good luck with your opportunity at our client in Hurricane. Thanks for taking the time to review us online.
Decent Job
Overall decent atmosphere. No room for advancement. It pays the bills.
Job is very repetitive. Company is very strict on time management. If you take too long in bathroom they will let you know. your time is constantly being monitored.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No raises
Innosource
Being a Contractor was scary and stressful but it all paid off. I did get converted after 14 months. There wasn’t a lot of flexibility in the schedule for sick days or personal days .
July 31, 2019
Congratulations! So glad you shared your feedback and that you were hired to a full time position with the client. That's our goal with all our hires and so glad you took the time to share. Best of luck with your career.
More benefits
The company should have matching 401k.Better benefits dental and vision.They should nightshift differential pay.Better pay or raises.More training.We should stock in the company.
December 30, 2019
Thank you - I'll pass along your feedback to the director for the Fayetteville engagement. Really appreciate it.
It was a very difficult place to work.Absolutely no advancement available.
I wouldn’t recommend working for this company the management is a joke.They don’t provide enough training or any benefits to keep employees long term so it wasn’t helpful.
Pros
Cons
Hot no training, poor management
June 3, 2019
I am sorry your experience was poor. We try hard to match people with our client careers where they can excel. Be assured that your feedback with be shared with the AL team. Thank you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.2
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight