InnoSource Pay & Benefits reviews

Great opportunities exist with Innosource
Service Condultant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 8, 2017
I had a great experience working with Innosource. They are a direct hire company which is different from a temp agency. The hiring process is straight forward and very hands on. During my contract period I recieved on going support from my immediate manager who was ALWAYS willing to help! They kept their promise regarding my contract and when it expired l was immediately hired on with one of the top fortune 500 companies in the country. Thank you Innosource!!
Pros
Good pay and benefits with work life balance
Cons
The first paycheck took 3 weeks which on the flipside results in a large final paycheck
September 18, 2017

Awesome - and congratulations on your permanent position with a great client company in the Cleveland area. Thank you for sharing your experience online - we appreciate it. Thanks!

Wonderful Company to Work For.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2017
I have been working for InnoSource for 5 months now and I am very pleased with this company. I have enjoyed working with the recruiter, account manager, and the payroll & benefits office. Their staff is quick to respond to any questions that I have.
Pros
Friendly staff that is quick to respond.
Cons
N/a
March 17, 2017

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love when people take the time to tell us what we are doing right. Thanks and have a great day.

Great Staffing Firm
Csr (Current Employee) –  ProgressiveOctober 14, 2016
Working with Innosource has been a pleasure! I have been trying to get into Progressive for years and finally got a call from Innososource about an opportunity with Progressive. They offer benefits, great salaries, and the recruiters are all great. I recommend this company.
Pros
Benefits, friendly staff, great communication
January 27, 2017

Thank you - I will make sure that our team dedicated to this account gets your feedback. We really appreciate your time and so glad we could help you with your career goals.

Productive and fun workplace
Goodyear Corporate Consumer Relations (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 31, 2013
You answer the phones for peoples issues and concerns. most are reasonable.
Pros
1/2 hr lunch break, nice co-workers, healthcare
Great company culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 6, 2018
The culture is great, very friendly and welcoming. Great team environment. Opportunities for growth and learning new job-related content via workshops and training events.
Pros
Company outings and events, great facilities, great team environment, fair bonus plan, PTO/holiday time
Cons
Cost of benefits can be high for families
September 7, 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback about working at InnoSource in our Akron office. It's great to hear that our culture is going strong and is appreciated. Thanks!

Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2017
I enjoyed the entire interview process.The recruiter and the account manager kept you in the loop the entire time.The benefits provided were okay.If you do your job and arrive to work on time no one bothers with you.I would like to work with Innosource in the future if the opportunity arises.
Benefits
Cons
Timeoff
July 28, 2017

Thank you for taking time to give us positive feedback. We really enjoy hearing about what we do well and when we are successful. Have a wonderful day.

Staffing Agency
Insurance Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 14, 2017
Working with Innosource was great because it got my foot in the door with Progressive. It was a bummer because you do the same job for much less, get less benefits, and don't receive the same perks you would get starting directly through the company.
Pros
Get in to great positions permanently
Cons
Much lower compensation, fewer perks than starting directly
Great place to work in a pleasant and friendly environment.
CIC Specialist Bilingual (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 20, 2018
I like to get calls customers and help them. I do not think this is always stressful. Actually, there are good days and bad days in any job. Unfortunately I am part time and I do not have enough time to finish some trainings in due time.
Pros
The co-workers are collaborative, friendly and funny. Great caffeteria
Cons
Short breaks. Occasionally there are system failures
September 7, 2018

Thanks for the feedback from our client work site in Hilliard. I wish you luck in your career. I'm glad that you are enjoying the work helping people. Please feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you feel you need a little help or if you are worried about training - she's there to help. And you can always contact us at Feedback@innosource.com and I'd be happy to follow up personally. Thanks!

Good Temp Agency
Email/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  zulily, Columbus, OhioJuly 21, 2018
Good Temp Agency. Was sent to zulily which is a good company. Plenty of free coffee and food. Innosource offer benefits and there was someone always accessible to you if you did have an issue or question
Pros
Had representative on site
July 23, 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback - I am glad we were able to connect you with an employer you enjoyed. We appreciate our associates - thank you! Good luck with your career.

Great place to start a career and gain experience in a professional environment
Software Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 11, 2018
Great place to start a career and gain experience in a professional environment. Provides full time opportunities for contract employees. Benefits and pay are good but advancement is negligible.
February 8, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate hearing from our associates that we've connected you to career opportunities. Best of luck in your position.

Innosource Staffing Agency is a great place to work.
Consumer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  North Olmstead, OHFebruary 19, 2014
I worked for Moen Inc. through Innosource Staffing Agency. It is a great place to work. The pay is good and the hours are flexible for all schedules. They have a lot of opportunity for growth. The co-workers and management are both enjoyable to work with. The benefits are good. The breaks and lunches are short though.
Pros
The environment, management, employee recognition, benefits
Cons
short breaks and lunches.
Decent Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 29, 2016
Overall decent atmosphere. No room for advancement. It pays the bills.
Job is very repetitive. Company is very strict on time management. If you take too long in bathroom they will let you know. your time is constantly being monitored.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No raises
Single source provider, so no options
Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 21, 2017
New single source labor provider for the company I was contracted to work for at the time they took over. HORRIBLE employee relations. 3 years into the contract and still no information on individual vacation.
Pros
Paycheck didn't bounce
Cons
Employee relations are a joke
September 18, 2017

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that your experience has been poor. Please feel free to email us at feedback@innosource.com with more details. I will forward your comments to the director managing the client relationship where you worked.

Low end position with very little room for growth!
Facilities/Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2012
Contract worker for almost 6 years. Moved around to different sites for various reasons, mostly failed contracts and business closures. Kept around for my good work ethic and dependability. Working in mailroom at Ryder Transportation for 2 years! USPS, UPS, Fedex, and some Independent couriers delivered here. We sort and deliver to employee's slots, and desks. Keep track of courier mail by entering each package company software system. I like my immediate supervisor and co-workers are fine except for maybe one that we have a hard time being assertive, punctual, and even making it to work. Kinda have had a problem with employment turnover. Hardest part of job that worker to realize how important it is to pay attention to even the smallest details, so we don't lose track of anything. The most enjoyable of the job is the great relationship I have with the rest of my co-workers and employee's of the company.
Pros
steady work, somewhat flexible schedule if needed.
Cons
relatively small company, very little room for growth, no raises(had one and thats uncommon), long commute!
Customer Service Advocate (BMW)
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMay 8, 2014
As a recent grad with little previous work experience, this job was a great start. It really pushes you to work hard and efficiently because everything you do is measured and evaluated; from survey scores to how closely you follow your breaks and lunches. The people you work with really make the job bearable. The job itself isn't difficult, but constantly taking calls from angry customers can take its toll. Your schedule varies from 9am-9pm which has its pros and cons. As a temp you get very little PTO and no paid holidays. It is not easy to get hired on full time. Most managers are looking for good stats and don't take the time to evaluate the quality of your work.
Pros
The people, the training
Cons
compensation, little communication between managers and employees, no job security, no paid vacations, monotonous work
Good benefits that's about it
Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 15, 2011
Seemed like a great company when I started out. Not long after I started I was moved from processor to analyst. Very soon after that I learned that was about all I could do for this company. Felt very betrayed and confused how a company with so many people who weren't driven, to finally find a college student who was ready to start his career and doing very well, tell me they don't expect me to stay their for a long time.
Pros
good benefits, great eye opening to an office work place
Cons
don't expect much. they make you feel good, but that's about it.
September 25, 2018

Thanks for your constructive feedback. I'm glad you are finding some of the engagement positive. Please feel free to contact your Account Manager if you have concerns - or reach out to us at feedback@innosource.com. We are always looking to improve. Thanks.

They lied to me
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 19, 2018
I was hired as an Accounts Payable Specialist to work at Goodyear in their accounting department. I was told during orientation that after 90 days I would be reviewed, possibly receive an raise, and I would be eligible for benefits.

Working at Goodyear was amazing and the people were very nice. However, after about 6 weeks it came up in a department meeting that our jobs were supposed to be temporary and end in 2 years. We then found out that we would not get any benefits - ever. We were hired as temporary help and we could walk in any day and be
terminated.
Pros
Wonderful facilities
Cons
No future
February 8, 2018

I will forward your comments to the director in charge of managing this client engagement. I am sure they will use your feedback to improve our process and communication. Thank you for the feedback.

Over worked and underpaid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 4, 2018
Great resume filler. Mandatory overtime because they refuse to hire more help or intervene on the increase work being shifted down. Management has no problem throwing you under the bus even when it's not true. I was put in for awards from Corporate employees- never received them. Benefits are not good-high deductibles. Underpaid compared to same positions in other Companies. Employees are constantly leaving because of the stress. Management does not listen to employees & moral at rock bottom.
Pros
PTO up front
Cons
Under staffed, underpaid, mandatory overtime, high stress, management does not listen
July 16, 2018

We appreciate the time you took to give us constructive feedback. We are a contract staffing company and we try to match people to great careers. I will pass along your feedback to our Pittsburgh area office. Thanks.

innosource
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, PADecember 4, 2017
This company is terrible to work for. The management will tell you one thing and then do the opposite. I was paid incorrectly, benefits were not done well, and some of us never got an insurance card even after fighting for months to get one. This company is a joke.
January 2, 2018

I regret your experience was poor. I'm forwarding your comments the team handling this client site. I will communicate your feedback to our Payroll and Benefits department. If you'd like to share more details please email us at feedback@innosource.com. Thanks.

Okay
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  HilliardMay 18, 2017
Beware of management because they will lie to your face. I met many people who were told that they would have some benefits, vacations and schedules that weren't actually true. They get money while you work for another company and you don't get almost any benefits
July 3, 2017

I will pass along your comments to the director handling this client account. We will use your feedback to ensure our recruiters are communicating the correct information to applicants. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight