InnoSource

United States294 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

hireamazetrainbenefitemployeecontractquestionaccount

Incredible company culture, clear communication

InnoSource has been an incredible experience. My manager is clear and honest on both feedback and communication. The company culture is terrific and I feel that this is a great place to get your feet wet if you are just graduating from college. InnoSource has also now implemented a hybrid workplace setting and after a certain amount of time, you are able to work from home a couple of days per week. They take care of you financially and offer great benefits. I could not be happier about working for InnoSource right now.

InnoSource insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Learn alot

I love this job, it has taught me so much about mortgage. Tou can advance fast in the hib as well, they treat you like family. Managers are great. Have to be on time

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short breaks

November 30, 2020
This is great news - I'm so glad you are enjoying your position. I'll be sure to share your 5 star review with the Texas team. Good luck in your position.

Great Experience

First time I have ever used a service such as this. I had a great experience and would highly recommend. They work hard to help you find a career and not just a job.

Pros

Great work life balance, friendly staff, always open to questions or concerns

Cons

Took longer than I liked to actually get converted to full time, benefits

June 1, 2020
Thanks for the 5 star feedback. I appreciate the time you took to share your positive experience. I'm glad you gave us a try. Good luck with your career.

Productive and fun work place, and amazing lounge

Innosource is a great place to work! Amazing staff, awesome benefits, and I love the area I work in. The management is always there to assist you or even with questions/concerns. Couldn't ask for more!

Pros

Long lunch breaks, strong community, great benefits

Cons

N/a

July 1, 2019
We do have a great culture. Thanks for posting your feedback online. I know that I most enjoy working with great people and InnoSource has a LOT of great people. Thanks!

Great opportunities exist with Innosource

I had a great experience working with Innosource. They are a direct hire company which is different from a temp agency. The hiring process is straight forward and very hands on. During my contract period I recieved on going support from my immediate manager who was ALWAYS willing to help! They kept their promise regarding my contract and when it expired l was immediately hired on with one of the top fortune 500 companies in the country. Thank you Innosource!!

Pros

Good pay and benefits with work life balance

Cons

The first paycheck took 3 weeks which on the flipside results in a large final paycheck

September 18, 2017
Awesome - and congratulations on your permanent position with a great client company in the Cleveland area. Thank you for sharing your experience online - we appreciate it. Thanks!

Wonderful Company to Work For.

I have been working for InnoSource for 5 months now and I am very pleased with this company. I have enjoyed working with the recruiter, account manager, and the payroll & benefits office. Their staff is quick to respond to any questions that I have.

Pros

Friendly staff that is quick to respond.

Cons

N/a

March 17, 2017
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love when people take the time to tell us what we are doing right. Thanks and have a great day.

Great Staffing Firm

Working with Innosource has been a pleasure! I have been trying to get into Progressive for years and finally got a call from Innososource about an opportunity with Progressive. They offer benefits, great salaries, and the recruiters are all great. I recommend this company.

Pros

Benefits, friendly staff, great communication

January 27, 2017
Thank you - I will make sure that our team dedicated to this account gets your feedback. We really appreciate your time and so glad we could help you with your career goals.

Productive and fun workplace

You answer the phones for peoples issues and concerns. most are reasonable.

Pros

1/2 hr lunch break, nice co-workers, healthcare

Great Opportunity

First off, hats off to Kristen, my account manager. She has gone way above and beyond on numerous occasions. I was very happy with the way the team at InnoSource worked to place me on a team that I would really enjoy, and I'm happy with the role I'm in. The pay and benefits aren't the greatest, but the health insurance is decent. That being said, I like to think of my role as just a really long, paid interview. Its a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at some companies.

June 1, 2020
Thank you so much for the thorough and positive review. We love to hear positive feedback and we'll be sure to share with Kristen and the entire team. Good luck with your career and your "long, paid interview". We're here for you if you need anything.

Great company culture

The culture is great, very friendly and welcoming. Great team environment. Opportunities for growth and learning new job-related content via workshops and training events.

Pros

Company outings and events, great facilities, great team environment, fair bonus plan, PTO/holiday time

Cons

Cost of benefits can be high for families

September 7, 2018
Thanks for your positive feedback about working at InnoSource in our Akron office. It's great to hear that our culture is going strong and is appreciated. Thanks!

Great Opportunity for Someone Fresh out of College!

Upper management and HR were always on your side and there to help with any concerns you had. For someone who just graduated with a BBA, this was a perfect first "adult" job and I learned a lot that will help me in my future endeavors.

Pros

good company culture, management cares about you, good PTO policy

Cons

Compensation and benefits package could be better compared to other similar companies and job titles

January 19, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. The team at InnoSource is thrilled to hear such great feedback and are glad you enjoyed working with us.

Fun place to work

I enjoyed the entire interview process.The recruiter and the account manager kept you in the loop the entire time.The benefits provided were okay.If you do your job and arrive to work on time no one bothers with you.I would like to work with Innosource in the future if the opportunity arises.

Benefits

Cons

Timeoff

July 28, 2017
Thank you for taking time to give us positive feedback. We really enjoy hearing about what we do well and when we are successful. Have a wonderful day.

Staffing Agency

Working with Innosource was great because it got my foot in the door with Progressive. It was a bummer because you do the same job for much less, get less benefits, and don't receive the same perks you would get starting directly through the company.

Pros

Get in to great positions permanently

Cons

Much lower compensation, fewer perks than starting directly

Great place to work in a pleasant and friendly environment.

I like to get calls customers and help them. I do not think this is always stressful. Actually, there are good days and bad days in any job. Unfortunately I am part time and I do not have enough time to finish some trainings in due time.

Pros

The co-workers are collaborative, friendly and funny. Great caffeteria

Cons

Short breaks. Occasionally there are system failures

September 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback from our client work site in Hilliard. I wish you luck in your career. I'm glad that you are enjoying the work helping people. Please feel free to reach out to your InnoSource account manager if you feel you need a little help or if you are worried about training - she's there to help. And you can always contact us at Feedback@innosource.com and I'd be happy to follow up personally. Thanks!

cool

didn't work here for long. was transferred to mrcooper. was a temp job no PTO has to been earned slow to earn due to the system set in place otherwise good experience.

Good opportunities

I worked for them as a temporary employee and had some good offers. I was sent to a mortgage company and really enjoyed it. Interview was easy, pay was fair.

Pros

Good opportunities

March 7, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review! We are happy to hear that you had an amazing time working with InnoSource!

Great Place Overall

Great place to work also great benefits.. Managers helpful & company have all the tools for to succeed .. everything is simple and straight to the point

June 22, 2020
Nice! you are very appreciated - we love working with happy people. Thank you.

Good Temp Agency

Good Temp Agency. Was sent to zulily which is a good company. Plenty of free coffee and food. Innosource offer benefits and there was someone always accessible to you if you did have an issue or question

Pros

Had representative on site

July 23, 2018
Thank you so much for the feedback - I am glad we were able to connect you with an employer you enjoyed. We appreciate our associates - thank you! Good luck with your career.

Mr.Cooper

Pay was pretty good but the bonus is where you truly see your increase. I think the initial background guidelines need to reflect that of Mr.Coopers once the permanent transfer begins.

Pros

Pay, bonuses, and overtime

March 1, 2021
Thank you for the review. Congrats on your position and achieving bonuses. Good luck with your position.

Pay good dont like working 12hrs

Innsource is a good job it help me to better myself and learn new things. Supervisor help u and train u well i like having every other weekend off.the pay is good but could be better the health insurance is too high

Pros

Pay free lunches

Cons

12 hrs shifts and high insurance

November 30, 2020
Thank you for your constructive comments. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the payroll and benefits department. Unfortunately, the 12 hour shifts are required by the client site you are at. Thanks again for feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InnoSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.1
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
1.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare InnoSource with

• InnoSource
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?