Innovare Medical Media Employee Reviews

Positive, friendly and fun environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJFebruary 7, 2019
Innovare Media truly cares about their employees we are treated like family. This is a great company to work for everyone is super motivating and always willing to help with any questions you may have. They go above and beyond to make sure you understand any task that is handed to you. The company actually cares about every single employee and is always willing to help which only makes the whole company stronger. Everyone is rewarded and acknowledge for their hard work. Over all its a very laid back, motivating and fun workplace. I am so grateful to be working for such a great company, I cannot thank them enough.
Pros
doggies are welcomed!
Great place to work and travel!
Graphic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJFebruary 7, 2019
Atmosphere is high energy! Team bonding events are my favorite part. We do about once a month :) There is always room to move up and the option to travel around the state is always a plus.
Loved working here
Intern (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJApril 19, 2018
I loved working here. I just did some tasks to assist in the marketing of their brand and product, and it was only for a few weeks during my summer vacation but it was great.
Pros
Great environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovare Medical Media. Our community is ready to answer.

Innovare Medical Media Reviews by Location