Innovative Staff Solutions

Innovative Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

ISS Review
A typical day as an internal ISS employee:
1. Make Cold Calls.I have a goal to make a certain number of cold calls a day to previous employees to see if they are looking for work. This is not hard at all. It does get frustrating when you are contacting a hundred people and only getting a response from 2 people. Each location has its own goals my only issue with this the smaller locations ACTUALLY CAN go through all the cold calls available for that branch, which makes it hard because then you have to weed out the ones you can not use and then the ones you can use is a lot smaller of a number than what it shows. So you can almost harass people if you are not careful about it. Most the time we are, but you know accidents happen. The onsite managers understand the situation a lot more than the Corporate people do.

2. Greet and assist applicants: This is the most challenging part of the job, because well you know people. We all know people can suck sometimes. So dealing with people who are in a mood or just rude for no reason is hard. Especially when you are just trying to be helpful. With Flex employees the application process can be long and annoying. I get that and when you are not good on computers it is even worse. I would say that the process for them should be shortened in any way possible because it can get ridiculous and they get frustrated and walk out or take it out on us like we created the application. This is also my favorite part of my job too because the ones who are pleasant and really wanting to be here make it enjoyable. I feel like I am actually helping a person.
 - more...
Lack of Communication
Hide information from you about policies. Very little effort from the representative.
The work was fast paced but I enjoyed it and my coworkers. Won't go through them again.
Not a good place to work
Every 1 is mean to you every 1 only cares about them selfs an they fire you even if you have a doctors note the place is nasty no1 cleans up after themselfs
Job
I actually love working here, the employees and management was so friendly. The only thing I didn't like is that they promise to hire you on after 90 days and they don't but other than that, great place to work.
Stay away
There are better staffing agencies that need people. This company simply doesn't care and only want to take your cut, what you should be getting. Stay away
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Professional with a work-life balance
Innovative Staff Solutions is a fantastic place to work. The capability to grow and move on to bigger roles is a huge option here! ISS has success story after success story on how they started at an hourly role and moved their way up to an Executive position.
Pros
Great pay
They don't give raises
They are not fair to all employees. If you have a RULE, it should apply to ALL of the employees, not just some. I was told that I had to come in and do an annual in-service on the computer in order to keep working there, my friend work there as well, but wasn't told to do anything, and we started at the same time. I asked did he have to come in too, and they said NO. I have MORE experience than he has.
Amazing company to work for
This is an amazing company to work for. I worked internally for ISS, and have seen what a wholesome company it really is. Upper Managment goes above and beyond expectations to keep the clients and employees happy. I’ve learned so much and truly believe that working for this company has inspired me to always push myself. ISS has so much room for growth with all the opportunities they have to offer .
Great!
It's a great place to work guaranteed to get paid the very next day pretty good I liked it a lot. You working 8 hours it pays the next day. Something is reliable cheap you working no layoffs always overtime
Faced Paced Hard Work

Employess worked hard

Everyone got along

Positive attitudes

Competitive Work Ethic
They will take your unemployment.
Working at one of their job sites. he three-shift supervisor was friendly but was more for his self then the company or anyone that work for them. He also had HR problems because one time he takes pictures of females butts as they walk by him.

After I got sick I was let go. After that, I try to get my unemployment. The company had a phone called a three-way party called. In which they made the reason why I should not get my unemployment because I did not want to work for their company. That I wanted to look for a better job for my skill set.
Fun and productive
Innovative is great and has.lots of family friendly events. They care about you and your family. Innovative can be stressful, but there is always someone who help you when needed.
innovative staffing solutions
Go into work every day with a positive attitude and ready to work and just don't call in and not come into work and just do your work and be nice and patience and have a good attitude
Pros
Positive attitude
Cons
Short breaks
Decent
This is a decent temporary agency. They place you at various jobs for work. The pay isn't all that great but they are easy to deal with. They placed me at Ameriqual
Great coworkers and work environment
Though I've only worked at Innovative Staff Solutions for a couple months, I absolutely love it. Everyone is very welcoming and willing to answer any questions you may have. I've already learned so much, and I love that the company encourages me to step out of my comfort zone every day. ISS is truly an amazing company to work for!
Great place to work for and great coworkers
This job like any other jobs has its ups and its downs. I've only been working here for a few months but for the most part I'm loving what I do and the people I work with. There are rough days where you'll feel like everything is just going wrong but there will also be days where you appreciate what you'e doing and the work you're doing. Being here you get the opportunity to learn so much from so many people. So far a great place to wok at.
Pros
Great coworkers, fast paced work environment, many opportunities to advance
Cons
none at the time
Great place to work!
From day one I felt part of the ISS family. This company is huge on making sure you feel welcome, you are trained correctly, you have opportunities to reach your goals.
Educational and Constructional
I bounced around with a lot of companies while working for Innovative Staff. I wish pay rates were better than they were.
I took away different knowledgeable tools from each work site I was on.
Caring staff and friendly atmosphere
In the time that I have been with Innovative Staff Solutions I have learned that it is possible to work for a company that truly cares about their employees. Integrity is something they take personally and it shows. The atmosphere of ISS is more like a family not a job. It is an amazing company!
Friendly workplace
A typical day including building as many units as possible. I learned how to productively build units to get them down the line as quick as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is the confidence it gave me to do better.
Great place to work!
I have to say when I applied and accepted the position with Innovative Staff Solutions I was not sure what to expect. Within the first couple days I felt very welcomed by everyone. The hardest part of the job is just making sure you are not missing anything.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovative Staff Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.