Innovative Staff Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wouldn't place me with any job
None yet (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 8, 2018
I have applied for hundreds of jobs that they have posted and still nothing poor quality and poor with placing me some where.not happy with innovative Staffing solutions
Poor Customer Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 30, 2018
I had an appointment scheduled and arrived 15 minutes early. I had previously updated and completed necessary forms online before arriving. I waited 40 minutes in the office while representatives walked in and out of offices. I was told that someone would be with me shortly. After my 40 minute wait, I left the office.

My time is just as valuable as theirs and they need to greet their prospective employees with more respect.
Productive work environment with room to grow
Career Agent (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 28, 2018
There are no typical work days here, but each day we strive to complete all of our goals. The most enjoyable part of my job is giving someone the opportunity to work and be able to get a car or housing with that income. I like to feel like I'm making a difference and really helping people out.
Pros
No weekends!
Cons
great place to work for quick placement
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, ILJune 18, 2018
its a temp agency there 1 day gone the next weekly paychecks some overtime depending on where you are placed, some of the staff is helpful and some are not just like any other job
It was an good place to work at but i was slow of demand of product
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 17, 2018
It was an good place to work at.
Hardest part of job is keeping up with demand of work
It was her fast paced and had an relax environment to work at. Was safe
Productive and easy place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Gibson City, ILJune 6, 2018
Typical work day is easy going,some days are slow paced and some days are fast paced. Management is easy to get along with and very understanding when something occurs.
jobs far in between
Office Assistant - Fed Ex Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILMay 31, 2018
I definitely had some interesting jobs through this Temp Agency, but they were not steady and nor did the people who work there try to help me find something long term
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Were not real committment to helping me find full-time work
decent agency to go thru
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILMay 16, 2018
Innovative staff solutions is a pretty good place to go if you want to find a decent job quickly. The job they have given me isn't bad, there are just quite a few things about it that I don't like and my ISS representative that was there didn't really agree with some of the things they do, but it still isn't too bad. I would recommend going with either Hydro gear, Akorn, or Agrofab for job placement thru ISS. Those would more than likely be the best options for anyone looking for a job thru ISS.
Pros
Quick responses to job seekers, decent job list to choose from
Cons
no reliable insurance
Let me become full time at CHI.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILMay 11, 2018
This is the same job duties that I had at CHI. I worked through this company until I got an offer for a full-time job through CHI. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to get their foot through the door.
Don't work at Ameriqual
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 4, 2018
ISS placed me at Ameriqual, and I wish I'd never worked there. You never knew what days you were working, or what days you had off. You were just supposed to show up every day at your scheduled start time unless told otherwise, and if you weren't on the list, you better hope you get placed on a line somewhere. It was ridiculous. I got maybe 25 hours per week, which isn't nearly enough to pay bills.
NOT a family oriented job, STRESSFUL
Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 1, 2018
The work is very stressful, everyone is always gossiping, you can never count on someone to have your back, training was average, and they are not a trust worthy company.
it tech
IT Technician Support /Administrator (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 11, 2018
very high volume and concepts of travel and long hours . mirco manage . The most important part of the job is providing fast knowable service with re-building/upgrading and re-storing computers and device..
Call Center
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, ILApril 3, 2018
It was a call center that I worked at in college. It offered all kinds of shifts and did inbound and outbound calling. Pay was minimum wage plus commission.
Pros
relaxed environment in a college town
Cons
cold calling
Amazing Company
Career Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ILApril 2, 2018
The best company I have EVER worked for. They have great benefits, time off, etc. It's a family ran company. They are big on community service which is awesome! Just truly great company with truly great people
Pros
Great coworkers, benefits, pay
Cons
Can get hectic
Placed me in a great position with a great company
Logistics Analyst (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILMarch 6, 2018
I enjoyed my position as logistics analyst. I would love to return to the company as a temp again. My job was a steady flow all day and the work was challenging.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Cold building
Hard worj.
Welder and assembler (Current Employee) –  Arthur, ILFebruary 22, 2018
Just had to get up and go work! No excuses. And if you made them you would pay for them. A lot of repetitive work with lifting heavy steel. Overall not a terrible job.
Beware!!
Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILFebruary 11, 2018
**BEWARE**
I wouldn't recommend anyone to this disgusting place of business. Welcome to Innovative where they illegally terminate you for medical conditions even if they're beyond your control. I highly suggest other companies such as Express. I was wrongfully terminated here then received a text asking me if I knew anyone seeking employment. What a joke! Absolutely disgusting people.
Cons
They illegally terminate people.
i like working for in the differnt companies and people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILFebruary 10, 2018
I worked in many different companies over the years I like the different people I worked with I didn't like the pay though and the lack of advancement on jobs and pay scale and job security
Great Place
General Labor Contractor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILFebruary 9, 2018
They'll find you all the placement you need if you don't have any felonies, otherwise you're stuck with jobs that are an hour away. Got a problem with it, too bad.
Pros
Employee
scheduling freedom
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 7, 2018
enjoyed working for this nursing agency..... You can book your own shifts and pick which facilities you want to work.... The pay was excellent and direct deposit was available within 24 hours.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
some cancellations of shifts