Innovent Global Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work for!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 9, 2019
I have been at Innovent for less than a year and it's a supportive/collaborative/relaxed work environment. Great for any recruiter no matter green or experienced. Owner is very hands on and upper management is there when you need them.
Pros
Relaxed work environment; everyone is super friendly!
Cons
Salary
Professional and easy going company
Current employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 1, 2018
Great, professional people who really help you. They are always there to listen and are extremely personable. They make everything easy and are with you every step of the way.
Great team with a positive atmosphere
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2018
Honestly, this is the most amazing company i have worked for. I truly love and respect every one of my co workers and managers. We are a family. This can be a somewhat stressful business and the owners of this company know how to make it worthwhile. Not only do you have the opportunity to make a lot of money in this company (bonuses, contests etc.), but we do annual trips, sporting events, and parties very often to maintain morale in the office. This job is great! I can't say enough about how happy i am to be employed with Innovent. One of the most important things i look for in a company is honesty, i will not work for a company that doesn't have customers/employees best interest at heart. I can tell you one thing, whether you are a recruiter or Nurse, this company genuinely cares about you and just wants to see you succeed!
Pros
Bonuses, positive environment, Company trips/parties
Productive and Fun Work Atmosphere
Heathcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2018
The atmosphere of the office is relaxed but also focused on having a productive work day. All of our coworkers get along not only in the office but outside of the office as well.
Pros
Positive work atmosphere
Reliable and Comforting
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2018
If you want a company that makes you feel secure about your next Travel Assignment, this is it. Everyone is so kind and patient. Wonderful place to work.
Fun place to work
Former Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2018
They go above and beyond for their employees. I truly enjoyed going to work each day. Management is very understanding and listen to you when you have ideas. The staff here is like family! Love this company!!!
Pros
Very family like office, fun, breakfast on fridays
Great Enviroment!!!
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2018
Excellent opportunity to exceed and excel. Awesome benefits and great company culture. The company has really seem to hit it's stride and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Environment, colleagues, management.
very few choices
nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 30, 2018
they have very few choices of places to work, mostly corrections and the pay is not that great also the shifts are 8 hours which ties your whole week up
productive
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 19, 2018
a good day at work wants you know facility, you learn alot of medical treatment for patients , like traveling, early rising was sometimes hard 4 am arrival
Pros
good pay
Cons
3 months
Staffing agency
Travel Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 17, 2018
I contacted thisw company because they showed good reviews on Google. I so glad that I did because they were not only working for their bottom dollar they watched out for me! Do I recommend them? 100% YES!!!
Pros
Friendly, relaxed, watch out for you as a nurse
Cons
None that I saw
Great people, great benefits and solid leadership
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
I worked with Innovent Global for 2 years. They were amazing to work with. The leadership was very focused on their employees and how they could make the company an employer of choice. They go above and beyond for their employees and really foster a wonderful working environment. I truly enjoyed going to work each day.

I hated to leave the company when I decided to be a stay at home mom. It was one of the best places I have ever worked.
Pros
Breakfast every Friday and fun team building activities
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
Great travel nursing company to work for.
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
I have worked for a few other staffing companies in the past where I was treated like a number and not a valued employee. This company is very personable and always has my back. The work environment is great and employees are all amazing. I've worked for them for over 3 years and couldn't see myself working any other place.
Pros
work environment, staff, variety of jobs
Great company to work with!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Innovent Global, Inc is a great company to work with and I am very happy here. It is a team environment that thrives on motivating each other and helping one another each step of the way to make our nurses more than satisfied and content with our work. Innovent Global is a productive, fun, energetic, and rewarding atmosphere! I can honestly say every employee here gives 110% each and every day because that is what it takes to succeed in this business.
Pros
The team and environment.
Cons
None, in my opinion.
Honest and Transparent
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Great ethical values, Transparent when comes to answering all questions of the RN. One of the best companies that I have worked for. Focused and productive atmosphere.
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Innovent Global is a team oriented company, with a fun and upbeat workplace culture. Management does everything they can to help us succeed.
Honest, Focused and Friendly atmosphere
Current Empolyee (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Advancement opportunities, great place to learn and grow your skills.
The company goes above and beyond to create a positive work environment. Incredibly smart and friendly people.
Great Company!! Nobody better!!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Innovent Global is a classy organization that embodies what any good RN would look for when it comes to finding a great travel assignment. The culture is great and the employees are fun as well as task oriented. Wouldn't pick anyone else!!
Caring staff!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2017
The recruiters and account managers here are fantastic! They try really hard to get you the position you want, offer health insurance and the pay was good.
worst ever
RN (Former Employee) –  MassSeptember 16, 2015
rushed me off even when I really needed another day or 2 due to the death of a friend...benefits stink...peole start off somewhat nice but then you are trash and treated poorly...dont work with this company
Pros
Cons
everything!!
travel assignment
Perioperative Services, Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 26, 2015
The benefits for this company stink. No one ever answers your email and the they leave you with no resources unless it is beneficial to them. I told my recruiter that I would never do another travel assignment with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovent Global. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5