INOVA SURGERY CENTER

INOVA SURGERY CENTER Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
Daily work is non-stop, with not many breaks. I love the interaction with patients, staff and Doctors. Dealing with the doctors' offices to get supplimental documentation is the most difficult part of the job .Everyone is approachable and generally easy to work with. Because of the small group here, we do get along very well and get together outside of work.
Pros
Lunch is provided, friendly staff and Doctors
Cons
little to no breaks, time demanding while here
Company benefits are great. Management is terrible and only care about the company. It’s a fast paced facility and they septet more about the $ that’s coming in then accommodating payment plans for people who can’t really afford to pay for their procedures. If patients don’t speak English they tend to treat patients very unfairly, very lazy to provide language assistance they try to rush patients in hopes they understood all instructions clearly.
I have advance so much from working here, my coworkers are wonderful, if i still live closed i will never leave!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
over eating
Ask a question about working or interviewing at INOVA SURGERY CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7