Run from this stressful work environment horrible..point system will have you on pi s a d needles runnnnn
Do not apply run from this place between the point system and productivity thrown down your throat all you will feel is stress
Young enthusiastic people. great work culture
Work environment may be intense at times but manageable. Corporate culture is eagerly optimistic.
Frightening! On pins and needles from the date of hire. Very unsure future and no job security. Huge layoffs at least twice a year; just reduced company reviewers to 32 hrs/wk and laid many off also; some have been with the company 8 years or more. No loyalty to their employees, only ELT, which there are many. Very top heavy!
Quiet did your work at home
Very true things have rapidly declined, I recently resigned as there has been little to no available work for several months. I'm not certain where the work went, but certainly not to the part time remote employees.
There are much more stable companies to work for. Look elsewhere if you have other options, take them. I worked for them over 7 years, was a very nice place to work. About 18 months or so ago, things rapidly declined. I believe bulk of their work has been outsourced, when ever that occurs, you know quality of work product severely suffers. I got out just in time. They need to show profits to their investors. I do wonder where the can show profits next year after outsourcing has been done, gains from this are no longer evident, quality of product decreases. Eliminating pieces of the company can only work for so long.
I work from home, so I don't know.
The work environment is okay and the culture is non existent
- How long after you applied for a position online did you hear from anyone?8 people answered
- How long after the interview, was the job offered to you?8 people answered
- How many interviews did you have before an offer was made?7 people answered
- Do they drug test or require a background screening before hiring?6 people answered
- Is there any possibility of being called back to work after lay-off? I worked for MedAssurant/Inova…6 people answered
- Info about getting at least a 90 on Onsite Data Collector training exam? Difficulty of questions, fo…6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Inovalon?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Inovalon?5 people answered
- Is site data collector full time , part time or as needed?5 people answered
- Do they offer healthcare for FT employees?5 people answered