Inovalon

Inovalon Employee Reviews for On-site Reviewer/Remote Reviewer

Found 1 review matching the search with 4 reviews near your location.
Interesting job. Stressful work environment
I found the job interesting. I was eager to learn. I did remote and on-site reviews. I learned many aspects about chart review. I did not like the harshness of some of the managers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inovalon?
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Related reviews
4 reviews near your selected location with similar search
Not the place to be.
Originally this was a pretty good organization however as time has passed the company has evolved however not in a good way. There is absolutely no room for advancement and bosses are promoted before their employees they should be helping to advance their careers however instead they advance their own.
Pros
A job.
Cons
Everything.
Ok place to work
Management needs to be improved. I had worked in there not long and left because the long commute. Employee work schedule was not flexible. Some work process was not established.
Not right now
I am sorry but I really do not wish to write a review but the screen will not let me continue without writing one. So Here I am filling up space for no reason. Both of my times working on Inovalon were not positive experiences.
Fun work place
Inovalon is a good company to work for you get to travel and meet different people

I have learned many new and different medical software and on a typical day at work most of the time you are in the field and the rest at home what I like most about my job is meeting new people.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inovalon. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Inovalon.
Inovalon Reviews by Location