Inovalon

Inovalon Employee Review

fast paced and unorganized
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 20, 2019
The management team is the bulk of the problem at inovalon. They are unorganized but expect perfection from employees. My supervisor was fair and upper management wanted him to be tougher on us. Very overwhelming at times and unfair to workers.

Other Inovalon Employee Reviews

I enjoyed work with Inovalon. Nice training and enough learning resources to upgrade.
Remote Coding Review Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDJanuary 24, 2020
I got so much help from the manager and supervisor.I had good experience with the company. only the bad things is that when they have project we can work and if they don't have any work then we have to sit at home without any work. I was doing part time job(24 hours)
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
we had short break and 30 minutes lunch break
Not worth it!!
Lead Representative (Former Employee) –  Donelson, TNJanuary 21, 2020
They made all the fully remote employees come in to the building to work and still won’t tell us when we can go back to being remote and won’t train us on the new work method here. The managers are disrespectful and the supervisors are not knowledgeable.They are always messing up our checks! And the method to clock in & out is always messing up. The best thing about this job is the nice break room. The post sounds good but the environment is not peaceful or helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inovalon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight