Inovio Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PADecember 6, 2018
A position with this company should only be accepted as a last resort. The string you along during the interview process, making it seem like they truly take the time to find a good candidate. Once you sign your contract, it's like night and day. I can't call it a cut- throat environment -you would need to have individuals who actually pull their own weight to qualify for this.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
lazy, unprofessional managers and coworkers.
Poor Management
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 20, 2018
The company has excellent benefits and snacks for all employees and candy. There is always food to eat. Money should be spent on saving lives instead of unnecessary items.
Inovio Job Experience
MANAGER, STRATEGIC SOURCING (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 12, 2017
While I only worked for Innovio for a short period of time I truly enjoyed the team of people that I worked with. The manufacturing team worked very hard but it still had great job work/life balance.
Excellent technology with substandard practices
MANAGER, STRATEGIC SOURCING (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2016
Efficiency can easily be achieved if more compliance experienced management is hired to guide the organization. Schedules were flexible with good salary and benefits.