Inpax Shipping Solutions Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
Dispatchers are disrespectful and have favorites
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILApril 30, 2018
If the dispatchers dont like you they will assign the longest worst route they have. Their is no management and they do as they please giving you up to 250 stops per day. You have no time for lunch or a break. You run to every stop just to make it through the day. During the winter the tires are horrible and with no air. You work for amazon but with no benefit at all.
Pros
Cons
everything is horrible
Enjoyed the people
Administrative Assistant/Reception (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2018
Didn't learn anything new; work environment was lacking professionalism. Most enjoyable part of the job was greeting customers on the phone and greeting visitors.
Always work to do
Currier driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2018
This job was very fast paced and you have to pay good attention to details, be on time was a major factor and delivering the correct product as well. But very fast.
Not as bad as some of these reviews
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILApril 2, 2018
If you show up to work and can drive and drop off packages it’s the easiest job you’ll ever have. It’s very fast paced so you really need to work at it but after the first two weeks I felt more comfortable and now it’s very easy!
Pros
Pay and not using your own vehicle
Cons
None it’s easy
Great
Courier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 24, 2018
Great company to work for in my opinion the offer great opportunities to work how you feels is most convenient and beneficial to you. If this is your field give them a shot.
Dispatcher be sleeping and eating.
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILMarch 15, 2018
Working for inpax was the worst!!! I didn't receive my first paycheck for a month!! I had bills to pay!! Even after the first check they still managed to mess up my pay almost everytime. Hr and the dispatchers never listen to you. They instead sleep and munch on donuts like they weren't fat enough. Instead of sitting there and not doing anything productive...their azzes should of worked out!! Vans were horrible..probably still are. Dammn tires were worn out asf!!! In conclusion working there zuckz!!! All you're gonna get are headaches and the urge to beet up your dispatcher with his annoying voice that would never shut up.
Pros
Non
Cons
Workload/ no pay increase for delivering 300 packages. Rescues are BS
Poorly operated company
Safety Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMarch 2, 2018
Privately owned company that did not take business ethics as serious as they should. Constantly tried to get around DOT requirements creating a very combative culture
Pros
Cons
No emphasis on compliance with DOT.
Poor Management & Unpredictable Schedules
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 26, 2018
Inpax was a horrible company to work for. The management changed my hours and days for which I was working. They also had a policy that was "first come, first serve" when it came to scheduling. When I interviewed, I asked for 5 days of work, after 1 month they lowered me to 4 days of work without explanation. When I asked for my 5th day back, they said as long as I arrived before the other people who were schedule for that day, I would get a route. Once they gave me a van without a door handle and another time they penalized me for taking too long to finish deliveries-even though I asked for help. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
This place is unbelievably horrible
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Farmers BranchFebruary 23, 2018
There is a lot of favoritism and popularity contest I don't have time for that I'm just there to keep a job hard to keep a job when that place wants to fire you every time you try your best
Going out of business
driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 31, 2018
I worked as a driver and did not see how this company is surviving. HR manager doesn’t know anything and management does not return calls or emails to deal with anything. I wouldn’t recommend working here, unorganized, cutthroat, and incompetent.
Pros
Paid weekly when actually paid
Cons
Management, Hr, fake hopes and misleading
Don’t work there
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJanuary 29, 2018
.The mangers are horrible....The supervisors are no help....The hours and the work load is overwhelming! They give you so many stops and boxes to deliver that it takes a toll on your body. And they don’t care about that
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
No life...They threatening to fire you if you don’t come in on weekends even if it’s your off day
Horrible Place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 26, 2018
Not a good place to work, there isn’t really anything good except you are by yourself all day and can mind your own business. The pay isn’t good enough for the amount of work and stress that you consume. Management is a joke they don’t manage anything only care about themselves and their jobs. If you get bit by a dog or hit by a car they will only care about the package and not you. No benefits except medical. You never know what time you are getting off. Helping someone with their route use to be optional now if they call you have to. No incentives, bonuses just nothing at all. Nowhere to move up you will always be a driver. And you drive a raggedy old van with 200,000+ miles no bumpers no mirrors
Pros
By yourself
Cons
Pay, management, the vans
General Manager/NC/TX (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2018
Company has restructured its business model and is growing quick. But need to forecast business needs further out to fulfill business deadlines and needs
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Poor leadership support
Needs Improvement
Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2018
Long Hours and not enough pay or bonuses for it early start times and mostly late days,overwhelming amounts of packages being delivered not getting no tips or nothing ontop of it have all these standards on how it should be delivered few minor slip ups your out of a job seriously Amazon is abit to very strict and the company can't save you they only contracted with them as many other companies are plus you work only 4 days with possibility of 5 depending on how fast they believe you to work regardless of how you feel you do or your load.
Pros
Paid Each Week
Cons
Read the description several
This place needs to be shut down ASAP!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2017
If I could put 0 stars I would, they do not pay 140 a day like they advertise ( FALSE ADVERTISEMENT). they give routes to who they choose, this place is unprofessional at its best, ghetto. Dispatchers don't answer any questions along with the manager. They rude, talk to you any way, threaten people all the time. This place has had lawsuits and I absolutely see why. My pay was not 140 , work my butt for a no good company. You have to wait 3 weeks before you get your first check! I would not suggest any one to work here. The ones that stay there are the ones that don't know any better and think they can't get anything that's better. Just horrible..if you work for this company don't go to the CHICAGO ,IL ON WESTERN LOCATION..don't do it to yourself!!!
Pros
Is the company may get shut down in January because they rank low and mess up so much!
Cons
You pick the days u want to work
Unorganized and unprofessional work environment. Rude dispatcher and disrespectful
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2017
Unorganized and unprofessional work environment poor management. I will report this business to the better business bureau of chicago.Rude dispatchers disrespectful employees poorly trained and set up for failure on my first day of work at 2801S.Western. (Chicago,ILNever received my id badge and i had to sign in every day at the front desk.Im not sure how they calculating my hours but if its not right im filing a complaint with fox 32 news.
Pros
Be by yourself
Cons
Unprofessional work environment poor management
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Amazon Driver Delivery (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Cargar las vans de Amazon, para luego salir a realizar las entregas de los paquetes con las compras de los clientes de Amazon, de una forma organizada y rápida, para poder cumplir con el tiempo de entrega ofrecido por Amazon a sus clientes
steady pace and well managed
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GASeptember 17, 2017
Steady pace job great employees , ive learned how to work better as a team management team is great very intuned job the job was not hard unless you make it hard i believe in getting the job done and getting it done right the most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers and the great team effort and manement we had .
Run the other way
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILAugust 29, 2017
Worst place to work manager will tell you what you want to hear then do the opposite, youre over worked and under paid, highest turn over rate and worst manager ive ever worked with, lack of communication between drivers and the dispatchers, not worth the pay
Pros
Being alone
Cons
Everything else
Do not ever
Driver (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 22, 2017
I have had the worse experience. My paychecks were wrong from the beginning!!!!!!! I could not believe how bad the managers were. Unprofessional, disrespectful, unsupportive, everything. My 2nd check was wrong. My first bonus ahould have been on the first check, 2nd on the 2nd check, then the 3rd on the 3rd check. I have not gotten paid this past Friday (8/18/2017). The friday before (08/11/17) my check was short $120.00. Not only that, They do not supply the equipment they need, cargo vans never clean, always need maintenance, its a very horrible work place.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Unprofessional, disrespectful, disorganized, lack of support