INSEEGO Employee Reviews

Management needs to understand what the employees do
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 14, 2018
Inseego, based in Sand Diego, had really no idea what we did in Eugene. We made money daily and were growing. Management would not invest in employees or resources for us, because they refused to learn!
great place to work
Account Executive - Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 15, 2017
Loved working there...unfortunately laid off. Greeat management. The product was rock solid and I do believe the future is bright for the remaining team.
Pros
pay
Cons
corporate changes
Unstable management and lack of advancement
ACCOUNTING (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 13, 2017
Constant executive & management changes along with company-wide layoffs (4 in the one-two years that I worked there) resulted in overworked and stressed-out remaining employees. No opportunity for growth, management does not care about employees, just about making money. Very poor work/life balance.
Great Place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 23, 2017
I really enjoyed working here. The people were really nice. I received a decent hourly pay. I worked here as a temporary summer job to make some money while I was out of school.
Enjoyed coworkers and job
Lead Pro Support Specialist and FW (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 14, 2017
Innovative company bought by publicly traded company tiring to keep up with earnings expectations. FW was an exciting place to work with a wide variety of different projects. Inseego is attempting to focus on a single niche.