InsideOut Development Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Outstanding
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2017
Outstanding company to work for; amazing culture and people! Would recommend anyone looking for an exciting change to learn more about focusing their talents and energies in an effort to more fully develop their Faith, Fire, and Focus.
Bad Management
SW Business Development, Event Professional (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTSeptember 29, 2017
Unfriendly culture
Management does not coach their people
Great coaching skills available
Constant turn over and reorganization
impossible to move up
Good people work there
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Bad Management
Great Product, Professional and Passionate environment and co-workers
Business Development Lead (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 12, 2017
B2B Consulting, Training and Devlopment Firm. Founded on the GROW coaching model which was created, registered and owned by IOD exclusively. All solutions offered are true to this core model, home-grown organic and I think that is amazing. Great people, all who work there know our content and solutions inside and out and are passionate believers in what we do and practice it in many areas of their life. One thing I found a bit perplexing was that amongst the different teams, departments, etc, it became very clear the the we weren't applying our own models and concepts to issues or problems that were occuring withing our own organization.
Pros
Genuine, effective and highly sought after products and services
Cons
Lack of clear leadership strategy created inefficiencies and confusion, ultimately stiffling the growth and profits of the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InsideOut Development. Our community is ready to answer.

InsideOut Development Reviews by Job Title