InsideSales.com Employee Reviews

Too fast paced job.
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 22, 2017
Enjoyed my co workers, but I felt like I never had time to breath at that place. I worked in Customer serviced, so I had to deal with a lot of stress. I wish I had more time off when I worked there, given how much stress I received working there.
A small company that got big fast but didn't adapt
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 9, 2017
InsideSales.com is a small company that grew explosively. Unfortunately, as it grew, the people in charge tried desperately to hold on to the same practices and management styles that worked when it was a small company, which no longer were efficient, desirable, or even applicable to the large company it had become.

When I left, the people in charge were still attempting to make their small company practices work by instituting a number of unexpected and forced layoffs and cutbacks.
Pros
Free soda, flexible hours
Cons
Free soda, vague and oftentimes unknown or unexpressed job expectations, non-competitive pay
it was alright
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 9, 2017
I was just a student employee so I have a limited view of the company. SO I will right exactly 150 words and no more. Because I really cannot give a good evaulation.
Great Place to enter the SAAS Industry
Strategic Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 2, 2017
Good Product. Competitive Culture. It's been a few years but at the time they needed direction with the sales org and product. They have had a few layoffs.
Pros
Good work envirnoment
Cons
lack direction
Associate QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 16, 2017
Overall I got to work with fun people. My manager was awesome and the CEO tried hard to keep people aware of what the company was doing and keep us motivated. My team had a pretty good bond. I quit because I had the opportunity to do something that was closer to my dream job.
Pros
Free soda, gatorade
Good internship
ASSISTANT FACILTIY MANAGER INTERN (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 8, 2017
Insidesales.com was a good place to work. Learned some good things as in intern there. The company was growing fast which presented lots of job opportunities.
It's not easy
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 18, 2017
Insidesales is a company that is attempting to grow but some of the growth pains translated into the loss of jobs or often restructuring that was always apparent to the clients. Clients would lose patience with the lack of consistency across departments and even the people they were talking to.
Pros
my managers were always great
Cons
lack of consistency, high stress.
Not the best place to start your career
Applications Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAAugust 8, 2017
It was good initially. However, now the company is suffering from loss. Most of the executive team has left. Current management does not know how to get back into the game.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 7, 2017
I loved it there. The environment is great and the people there are awesome to work with. I would recommend Insidesales to anyone who wants to further theyre career
Growing pains
Customer Success (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 1, 2017
Fun people to work with and good customers. Very busy days filled fulfilling and solving customer requests. The hardest part of the job is getting the right people to help solve issues. Uncertainty of the position and managers made day to day life more stressful as well.
Pros
People
Not a great plac
Enterprise Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 24, 2017
Not a good company for advancement. CEO is a narcassit. Likes to not listen to others. Drives his BMW and thinks he's all that and fires people he doesn't like.
Awesome People to work with at ISDC!!
Enterprise Executive & Strategic Growth Consultant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 22, 2017
Great opportunity for growth and a great place for attracting Top Notch Talent. Loved the people I worked with and some of my best friends in life have come from insidesales.com.

Great tool that is helping organization with sales teams be more efficient and effective, and ultimately have more meaningful conversations.
Good company that has hurdles to overcome.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 22, 2017
I enjoyed the time that I spent working at ISDC. There are a lot of good people working at ISDC who devote a lot of time and hard work to helping the company succeed. The work/life balance was great, and I never felt like I was spending too much time away from my family. The company is investing a lot of time and effort to ensure their new product is stable and exceeds expectations. If they succeed at that, I think they will succeed as a company.
Pros
Good work/life balance and great people.
Cons
Direction from the executive level changes often and some key executives have left the company.
Unfocused Executive team
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 11, 2017
I work on a great team, but the executive leadership is difficult to work with.

The product is still being built so hopefully we haven't seen the best days here.
Pros
Fantastic coworkers - they hire really well
Cons
Strategic direction of the company is unfocused
Great company to work for
Director/Producer/DP/Sound/Editor (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 4, 2017
I love company's culture. It was good working there. The work allowed me very good balance between work hours and rest. Management always communicated effectively and addressed my needs.
Money to be made
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 3, 2017
Many great thought leaders here at ISDC with an urgency around making money.

Product is 2nd to none with lots of positives on the horizon. Waiting isn't always easy but the final product will prove success.
Individual results may vary
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 16, 2016
Very sales driven organization. It's very high pressure to make your number.

If you can handle that there are plenty of things you might like about working there.
Pros
Potential
Cons
Sometimes get caught up on making all the insignificant decisions that should be delegated
Worked as an Intern
Data Scientist Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 10, 2016
I worked there in Provo as an Intern. Amazing company and amazing people. I went there last summer. Good place to be for internship.
Great coworkers
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 20, 2016
I really liked the people I worked with. Everybody there is really smart. Lack of operational communication could sometimes cause confusion.
They are extremely productive and efficitent
Director of Human Resources / Talent Management (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 22, 2015
All of the employees are dedicated and ingrained into the objective of he company.

I Hired people and managed the Human Resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InsideSales.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.4Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

InsideSales.com Reviews by Location