InsideSales.com Employee Review

View all InsideSales.com reviews

"It's a trap!"
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 20, 2014
Just like has been said in other reviews (and look at how many people found helpful rather than the fake reviews marketing and HR posted), the recruiters bait you with promises of "opportunity" and "advancement". This is only partially true, it only creates "opportunity" for you to advance within the company and get a few promotions to make your resume look good. Then you get out as soon as you can find a better job. Turn over at Insidesales.com is unbelievably high.

If you perform, you will get promoted, and quickly. But these promotions come with very meager increases in salary. They are starting MBAs off in customer service at $12.00 and hour. After sIx months of that you get a big promotion to $14.00 an hour! The advancement and opportunity advertisement they hit you with is misleading. Although you can work your way up, when you finally get there the almighty CEO holds all the decision making to himself. You can't even get him to buy chairs for his employees without begging him for a year (still no chairs). People bring their own pens and chairs, and office supplies to work. This is a company with over 250 employees. The wall at the office have exposed studs and we all work in giant rows of IKEA desks. They attribute all this to having a"scrappy" culture, but come see for yourself, this place is a dump, it is a joke.

The culture is toxic. Management does everything at the last minute and is completely disorganized. All power is held by the micromanaging CEO and his lackeys. Projects, purchases, anything waits on the CEOs desk while he goes on vacation or walks
  more... around micromanaging every faucet of the company.

I worked for the administration. So I had a lot of contact with these guys. They are all complete egomaniacs, except for perhaps the CMO, he at least has some credentials and he has direction for the company. Never in my life have I felt this way about a company or a job, I love my current position and get paid double. I also have liked or loved working in every other job I've ever had, but not this one.

If you can't find a job, you can probably survive here long enough to get a little star on your resume, but then get the heck out.

Other InsideSales.com Employee Reviews

Turnover is keeping Insidesales.com from being successful
Employee (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 7, 2018
Insidesales.com has done a decent job in trying to keep employee satisfaction high. The company meetings are filled with enthusiasm and promote a sense that Insidesales.com will reach new highs. Unfortunately many people feel they sink into a rut fairly quickly and turnover is a plague that seems to stick around. I truly believe Insidesales.com will achieve all the success that it desires, however long term employee confidence is something that will need to be overcome.
no career advancement opportunities
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 28, 2017
no career advancement opportunities; constantly changing the comp plan making it harder and harder to earn the same amount of money, BD is the whipping boy for sales; if sales is doing good it's because of sales; if sales is doing bad it's because of BD.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InsideSales.com. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.3

2.4Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

InsideSales.com Reviews by Location