Insight Global

Insight Global Employee Reviews

United States2,261 reviews
Found 2,261 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Insight Global selected this as a representative review
I've worked for Insight for 6+ years, and have met some great people here.
This awesome company has an idealogy that works in favor of the employees. When speaking to someone on the phone or meeting them in person, the atmosphere and their approach is always enjoyable and upbeat.

If you are open-minded, with a thirst for knowledge and experience, and understand how to get things done, this is the place for you.
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Insight Global are not ideal but the company helped me get into the field and found me a second job after the first project ended
Worst company to work for. The first 5-6 months of the job, they make you feel like this is going to be the job you have for the rest of your life. They give you all of the support and resources you need in order to succeed. After that, they turn on you and make you feel worthless. Turnover is insane, the ONLY reason someone would ever stay here is because of the commission structure.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Everything. Management, culture, office vibes, job itself
Great agency to work for in regards to helping you find employment. My position was cut short due to COVID and the did try to find me something else.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Paid for flight home once a quarter and otherwise was decent. Biggest drawback was having to share hotel rooms which could be a nightmare with the wrong person.
Pros
Paid flights to and from home for a week off.
Cons
Living with someone else in a hotel room.
I have never experienced a company like Insight Global. A company that truly values all its employees, whether internally or a contractor, you feel like you are valued and are important. Their customer service is phenomenal and they truly have employees that go the extra mile!
What is so special about IG is that we are expected and eager to build personal and meaningful relationships with our contractors and clients. IG culture is all about having each other's backs and carrying out our shared values.

-Everyone Matters

-We Take Care of Each Other

-Leadership is Here to Serve

-High Character and Hard Work Above All Else

-Always Know Where You Stand

Not only are these values to be carried out within our office and throughout our work-but also throughout life. At Insight Global, we want to go above and beyond to ensure the experience you have with us is memorable.
Nice people and challenging work. My manager is fair and is reasonable about time off for family events. Left for better job opportunity but overall a good place.
The people in your office are great to be around and make working enjoyable and fun. There are challenging moments as with every job, but the people that you work with are always there for you. This is a job where you will make lifelong connections
Pros
Great group of people, wonderful career opportunities
Cons
long hours at times
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to utilizing my ability to collaborate with colleagues and clients from diverse groups of people, while consistently achieve a high ratio of productivity. I enjoyed sharing my achievements award-winning success in product enhancement, safety, developing and security, while implementing cost-effective practices.
While building great relationships with beautiful forward thinking people. They have promoted a positive learning environments along with offerring competitive salaries.
Pros
Open communication with employees....
Cons
You may be locked into that assignment.
The lack of communication is the downfall for this company unfortunately. You can ask to speak to somebody 10 times and they don't get back to you. If you ask for another account manager they refuse to listen to you you have to threaten to go above their heads.
Pros
None ti speak of
Cons
Lack of communication and if you ask for a nother account manager they refuse to accommodate you
Insight Global is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Every day presents some new challenge that I am able to learn from, work on, and add to the memory bank to help me advance in my personal growth. Every day I grow a little more professional and personally. I have met some of the greatest people ever through working at Insight Global. Whether it is from people in the sales field, to my own management within the corporate office, these people have truly impacted my life for the better. Insight Global has 5 shared values that are shared throughout the whole company nation wide, and IG truly stands by the shared values and lives them out every day. Insight Global is home and I am so thankful to have found my home, and a career path with IG. Of course there are stressful days like any job - but no job is as rewarding and worth those stressful days like IG is.
Work environment is exactly what you'd dream of if you're new into the workforce. It's energetic, fun, and you really are able to feel like a valued team member. They offer flexible work schedules which allows you to get off at 3, 4, or 5 PM somedays. Managers show that they care about your professional and personal growth and well-being. Be ready to work hard and sometimes after 5. Good thing is you are compensated for any OT hours worked. Your coworkers make working OT fun and enjoyable though! Even with working from home due to Covid-19 management makes it a point to still keep us connected virtually and socially distanced so you still have a sense of community with your department.
Pros
I am actually excited to go to work in the mornings & free breakfast Fridays in office are a plus!
Cons
I wish they had a better 401K plan.
I can't believe this company. They abuse job websites and spam you with job offers that you can't take. So you tell them you can't take the job. And you know what? They not only keep sending you the same spammy job offer week in and week out, they ARGUE with you when you try to decline. I even got on their website and filed a report and they ignored it. I've never felt so bullied and harassed by a "recruiter" in my life! What's next, kicking in my front door?
Pros
honest about the lousy terms they offered
Cons
incessant bullying
There is a lot of favoritism and game playing in management. They are petty when you are not a favorite and I’m much to grown for it. However, your coworkers are extremely helpful and we were pretty close-knit as a group. Also, lots of dune. Employees planned and celebrated our own little things sometimes, ie lunching and/or bringing treats for one another.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Childish management
From day one my colleagues jump in to help me get acclimated and were very friendly. There is an air of collaboration rather than inter-competitiveness.

I can highly recommend working at InsightGlobal.
Pros
Friendly helpful work environment and management
Cons
None I ever experienced
● Overall
I kept my end of the bargain. They could of done better placing their employees in better roles. Interview and job placement took over 3 months, Covid hit and it was recommended to take a vacation.
you spend 2 weeks training in a class learning the ins and outs of dyson products just for customers to call and have very simple or basic issues like "my machine is clogged" or "my machine wont turn on" and it's all very entitled customers and the managers don't have any hierarchy they're all just "managers" so you don't know who to go to when you have an issue outside of your work. Also when you do need help you have to use a chat that you'll maybe get a response within 5 min all while you have a customer on hold for something and you cannot leave them on hold for more than 2 of those minutes so you're there looking to get them help but you also have to play stupid so the customer will be patient with you. there were also 3 instances where the online service that we use to help the customers went down but instead of just not taking calls they decided we should still take them but if they want to buy something we have to put it on a crash sheet and fill them out later, which if we were busy that would never happen because we cannot call customers back but we also cannot take down card info for obvious reasons. all in all a mes of a company
Pros
privacy in your cubicle
Cons
short breaks, poor management, poor network infrastructure
Did not feel Prometrics was a good company Insight Global should not have sponsored them Insight Global does not do good background check on the welfare-to-work program women that they hire a lot of people were uneducated they rather be fighting and causing issues and office than working together making the job easier and helping the customers get where they need to be
Cons
Clean environment and nice coworkers. culture is wide which is great. everyone is willing to help. Management is excellent and well organized, if you have any questions they are always willing to help you.
Pros
wide culture and easy going
Cons
repetitive work
Everyone here is very helpful and supportive. I enjoy waking up to go to work every day and as of right now am very happy with the results. . Looking forward to the future of my time with them