Insight Global

Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 2,551 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,573 reviews

Insight Global insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

If you need a job they will find you one.

Great recruitment team. If you need a job Insight Global has a wide range of clients to choose from to work for and they will find you a job relatively quickly. Also they prepare you for the interviews. You should land a job with any of their clients if you take the direct advice from the recruitment team.

Pros

You will land a job if you listen to recrutier advice

Cons

Job may not be what you expected and need second interview for permanent placement

Amazing Company Culture and Opportunities to Grow

Overall IG is awesome to work for. It's like a tight knit family and everyone truly cares about one another. It is definitely a hard job, but the amount of training that is provided and care for development is outstanding. I truly feel like I am a contributor and love working in such a positive environment.

Pros

Training, Time off, Paid trips to headquarters for development

Cons

Commission structure

Unlimited Opportunity for Advancement

When I first started on a very entry level salary I was extremely skeptical of what a career at this company would look like, but I was determined to put the work in to find out. The work is fulfilling, but is definitely difficult. I will not sugar coat and say that this job is easy. It is an absolute grind of a sales job. However, the company invests in training and development and for those who are gritty and want truly want to grow and become the best version of their professional selves. If you are looking for a role where you can work hard and make a 150-200K+ salary before the age of 30 - this is the company for you.

Lack of support from staffing agency from toxic corporate contractors

Lack of support from staffing agency from toxic corporate contractors. You do not get your fair pay if your contract gets terminated that you worked for. They do nothing to support you if the contractors company takes advantage of you.

Cons

Management team was awesome. Coworkers were great. Atmosphere was great. Communication was key. Had our own desks. Were given ample training periods. Training team was the best I ever had before

Pros

Lots of incentives

Cons

High cost of insurance

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Unreliable

The recruiters they use to find their CSRs are really upbeat and happy all the time. Don’t let them fool ya though! My assignment lost 30% of their calls and without any warning I no longer have shifts available to work and NOONE answered my calls or emails whenever I would call demanding an explanation.

Temp agency

Temp agency ,always trying to find new roles when the one you're on ends. The jobs the recruiters supply are temporary. not much else to say. Pay is better than most.

Working from home

It was a good job to work from home. But the micromanage was ridiculous. But the only thing I actually liked was working from home. That’s the only good thing about this job, I can honestly say the job is super stressful

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Do not pay you for promotion, short lunch, micro manage

Overall great place

Really good culture, I have already made a ton of friends. It's been hard due to working remote but I am hoping to get back into the office soon. Love their shared values

Terrible Benefits. Be wary of contract lengths.

I was initially hired as a 3 month surge, with the opportunity to be direct hire afterwards. What they intentionally withheld was the fact the contract would end up going through 3 extensions due to protests, leading me to working for IG for 13 months with their horrendous benefits. Had no holiday pay, no PTO, high cost high deductible even for a single person, and no 401k match. Took me 6 months just to renegotiate my salary, and even then they only gave Holiday Pay and 3 days PTO. Only stuck around because it gave the opportunity to bump my clearance up and learn a ton about the field from my colleagues I worked with. Will never want to work for these guys again.

Pros

Cons

Terrible benefits

October 14, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Contractor satisfaction is one of Insight Global’s top priorities, and we aim to create a positive experience for all of our employees. Please contact us at pr@insightglobal.com, and we will address your concerns with the appropriate parties.

Customer Service Rep

I’ve worked for insight Global for almost 3 years!!! I loved it great environment. Only problem is was not able to contact recruiter when needed. Everything is great!

Benefits

Management is horrible at this company, the chances of growing are slim to none. They approve of a very hostile environment.

Would not recommend working for this company as they do not encourage employees to grow. They also do not listen to their employees. Management is not helpful at all, very condescending attitudes.

Best job ever

Supervisor was excellent.. Great job environment. Good training and support. Employer took in consideration our opinion. I was a good learning experience.

If you don’t want a life work here

This agency terminated my contract without me knowing no contact not even a text message stating my contract was terminated. Don’t work here unless you like not having a life or you like being mislead.They do not reply in a timely matter and do not answer your questions. They never know what is going on you need to contact 3-4 different people to know what is happening. When hired specifically told them about my schedule and how it could not be changed and they agreed seemed nice about it and they changed the schedule 2 times. They act as if they care about their employees but they don’t. They will turn around and change everything with couple weeks.

Pros

Quick hire, weekly pay

Cons

Hard to reach, poor management, poor quality

October 14, 2021

Staffing Company with great placements

If you are searching for work as i was Insight Global fulfilled that need with a commanding spirit. Managers and Recruiters are helpful and willing to help you get placed. You can't go wrong with applying with Insight Global.

Pros

Good jobs with good benefits

Cons

Not really any

October 4, 2021
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear about your experience with Insight Global. Candidate satisfaction is a top priority for us, and we strive to make every interaction with our candidates and employees a positive one.

Great company

Great company. Like the fact that I get to work from home and management is super friendly and easy to get a hold of when needed . You get paid weekly .

Stressful/Overworked

Pay is not enough for the workload given. Training is minimal. Communications amongst recruiters and other members in the company are vague. Too much of workload piled on that it makes the work stressful

Not recommended

I worked a contract, after a mass of payroll issues that finally got worked out. This company does not reply to emails nor do they want to keep their contractors working. Not recommended

Pros

a temp paycheck at most

Cons

lack of communication and lack of wanting to keep contractors working

Not the best.

Able to work remote was great and in the beginning it was alright. But as time went by it became so stressful. Very short breaks, micromanaging, and threatened to get fired for taking a day off due to being sick . Only pro was being able to work remote .

Pros

Remote

Cons

Shorts breaks, micromanaging, no flexibility

Worst job I ever had

Worst company I’ve ever worked for. The manager didn’t accept constructive criticism after asking for it. I worked in my position for five years before Insight took over. They were not interested in listening to my 15 years experience. Instead they wanted young dumb employees that simply do what they’re told, lemmings. I was promised management position but was passed over five times.

Pros

Anyone can work there. Little to no skills required.

Cons

Poor management

Easy going and helpful.

We did have a problem with miscommunication about overtime more than once between Insight Global and BBVA. I and another contracted employee were kind of caught up in the middle of it. Everything was eventually worked out. BBVA was requiring a lot of overtime and Insight was not allowing overtime unless written requests were submitted and approved. It wasn't communicated to the contractors precisely, so we were not aware of the procedure. We didn't run into any other problems other than that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight