Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,860 reviews matching the search See all 1,871 reviews
Great culture & so much opportunity for growth!
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 13, 2019
Insight Global has a really supportive and encouraging culture since everyone starts out in the same place and we only promote within. There is also so much opportunity for growth both personally and professionally. I have been here for almost 2 years now and look forward to continuing to reach my goals and challenge myself.
Pete's Review
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 10, 2019
A day of work is fast paced, but nothing is heavy. There is nothing hard about the job. All the people there are friendly. Insight Global is a good company.
Pros
Good Company
Expensive Benefits
Level 1, 2 Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Morris County, NJFebruary 10, 2019
Health insurance for employee and child was $200/week taken out of check. Once project was over, coverage did not extend to the end of the month as it should, but ended at end of week the job completed. Company will find any way to cut the employee to make a profit.
Nice place to work
Certified AAPC HCC Auditor/Coder (CPC) (Former Employee) –  TennesseeFebruary 9, 2019
Insight global was the contractor, I basically dealt with the united Health. The person I deal with at Insight was always kind and polite and took care of what I need in a timely manner.
Quick and What you'd expect
PC Rollout Technician (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJFebruary 7, 2019
It was a decent roll out job.

The work was trivial, the pay was honest.

Hours started at 6 am but it was nice to get out early.

The people at Insight global were nice.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
They're a middle man and get a cut of your pay
Communication is Horrible
Field Op (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 6, 2019
It seems like the recruiters are trained to say whatever is needed to get you on board; this includes flat out lying. I am truly not making this up. In addition, after you are hired, kiss any type of communication and correspondences goodbye!
Pros
Money
Cons
Can be laid off at any second without warning
Life as a contractor
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 6, 2019
Once I was laid off, the only work I could find was working for various staffing agencies. I had full time work and some assignments lasted longer than others.

I was able to learn a lot from working at different companies.
Hiring work effciently, and nice employment process
securty specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 6, 2019
Just join the team, hiring work is very effective and efficient and hire managers is very nice and active. Has very good impression for hiring process
good coffee table
Field Techniican (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIFebruary 6, 2019
they did provide coffee, sandwiches every day.
Slow to react to employee's demands.
good stepping stone company for learning repair and customer support.
Very professional place to work with an dependable open door policy
Traveling field technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2019
I would definitely recommend others to work for the company I had a wonderful experience as an employee My job included traveling so the experience was remarkable
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Sometimes short hours
Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ames, IAJanuary 31, 2019
This company does a great job of giving you an idea of what is expected of you before you show up for your first day on the job, Provides you with a little bit of background on the company you are going to work for and if you have any issues, helps in any way they can!
Pros
compensation
Cons
never knowing if you are going to be permanent.
Increases professionalism skills
Insight Global, Full Cycle Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  SeattleJanuary 30, 2019
This company will increase your professionalism skills. This company is ranked the most professional services company in the nation. I have developed plenty skills from working here.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Flexiblity
Nice company with great benefits - nice management
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington DC, VAJanuary 28, 2019
Their recruiting and interview process was very professional.Salary competitive to location and expertise.Nice management and great benefits.
Expanding and wants to stay ahead in the market.Company keen to emplyees intererest and beleives in their career advancement.Management always adopting and evolving with new techniques
Pros
Expanding and wants to stay ahead in the market, Company keen to employees intererest, beleives in their career advancement.Management always adopting and evolving with new techniques
Cons
None : Keep doing what you are doing
Relaxed Remote Position
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Remote ContractJanuary 28, 2019
They use a loose scrum process. We had a daily morning meeting to make sure everyone was still on track and didn't have any blockers. Sprints were normally 2 weeks long.
I got to practice up on my LINQ and MVC as we were trying to push the project in that direction and use the best/newest techniques possible.
The hardest part of the job was trying to manage some of the office politics from home. There were a lot of politics going on behind the scenes and it was tough to be apart of them from home.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Office politics
High Energy!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2019
This is my third week at Insight Global and I am loving it! Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful with my training. I love the high-energy culture here!
Positive and high energy atmosphere
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2019
My experience working at Insight Global has been amazing! Not only is it a high-energy and competitive atmosphere, but one where they give you the necessary tools to grow and succeed. The people and management are also great and I feel like they are family both in and out of the office.
Placement Agency
Data Entry - Temp (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2019
I worked the phones where they placed me. I did data entry there. Contacted Customers to update data for the website. I was placed at ApartmentData.com and a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunches and great people to work with
Not concerned about contract employees.
CONTRACT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 26, 2019
Not concerned about contract employees. Hires attractive brain dead people as representatives. Not interested in advancing careers or skills. The main focus is to keep the client happy at any cost to contract workers.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest representives
Great Company
CLAIM INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30319January 24, 2019
From the comfort of my home I was able to do what I love and the was Investigating claims. It was great research and learning experience. Every moment was inspiring.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Cut short
Greatest Staffing Company
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 23, 2019
I enjoy working with Insight Global. Great communication. Pay checks are always accurate and on time. Ensure to do their best to keep clients employed when contracts end. Works well with both the company and the employee to make sure that all needs are being met. I appreciate the revolving door of opportunities that this company provides. When one door closes, they do their best to make sure you have another door to walk through as soon as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss