Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,801 reviews matching the search See all 1,811 reviews
Insight is great to work for
Service Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 11, 2018
I have worked for Insight Global for almost 10 years . They have been great to work for. They always go to bat for you,for raises and try to get you every thing you need. the only thing I would change is the medical, the Plans they provide is very expensive for what you get. The Dental and vision are great and affordable. as far as the working atmosphere Is great it. they are kind and want everyone to succeed.
Pros
Moral Events and Bagel and doughnut day
Cons
health care plan
Great Job, poor Management long hours
Field OperatorTechnician/Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2018
A typical day at work depend on the weather.
I learned how to be patient, team work and communication.
Management was extremely poor. Who you know went a long way in this company. There was nothing hard about this job. I enjoy traveling meeting different people.
Pros
Great Benefits and money
Lies
Helpdesk Technician (Current Employee) –  Northern District, VADecember 10, 2018
Your told once you get on contract that you will be able to move around, yet once a position comes open you a run around to the point where you just say "forget it". The saying is true, if you want to move up you have to leave.
Young workplace and fast-paced
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2018
Definitely will never have a dull moment, very fast-paced, young workplace environment so good for those right out of college. Structured promotional path that gives goals and expectations over daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
High turnover and young recruiters
Technical Writer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 9, 2018
Loved my Microsoft gig but had payroll issues with agency. The account rep didn't meet me in person but they had in the past. Worked for them 3 different Microsoft projects and they improved their benefits.
These people are the worst
Contractor-Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 7, 2018
Use these people but dont expect too much from them. The team is a bunch of kids who dont care about the job. Its a hiring agency so indeed should want to be better.
Stressful - Fraud like
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 6, 2018
Insight Global was the most stressful work environment
Long hours - no compensation for the hard work
Illegally made you work through lunch
Get in around 7:15 leave no earlier than 5:45
Management took a bully tactic
Nothing you do is ever good enough - you meet a goal, they raise the bar
Advancement is nearly impossible unless you cheat or sleep your way to the top
Pros
Fun People
Team Oriented
Field Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2018
I was only a contract employee so provided insight is limited. I worked with generally friendly people, had great supervisors, and traveled across the united states. It did mean however I was rarely in one location for long and as such it was easy to feel lost and home sick.
Close to home
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 5, 2018
They worked very hard to find a job for me. I was very glad on the picks they sent me out on. The weekly pay was great as well and had auto deposit. I never had to check on time cards.
Pros
Nice work team
Cons
Dishonest payroll practices, but decent ability to earn money.
Survey & Data Collector (Former Employee) –  VariousDecember 5, 2018
Terrible communication from top down
Dress code not enforced
Too many thugs, people who don't follow the rules, and don't represent the client well
Easy job
Lots of travel is probably the best part of the job, and I did earn a lot of money
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Too many thugs

Want to know more about Insight Global?

Ask a question
good paying job with benefits but bad job security
Windows Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 4, 2018
I got payed really well. I also got a stipend for food and laundry. Stayed at an hotel paid by them. They promised me 6 month contract but ended it two months later.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
no job security
Found temporary assignments for me
Field Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Norco, LADecember 4, 2018
This company was good at finding job assignments for me. They did have medical insurance but no holiday pay, no vacation pay and no sick pay. There was no help in advancing skills or job advancement.
Pros
Pay was fair, medical insurance
Cons
Paid time off for holdays and vacation was not offered.
InsightGlobal
Drafter/3D Modeler (Current Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLDecember 2, 2018
I have been very satisfied, with InsightGlobal. Everything I was told or promised has been fullfilled. I learned new drafting/modeling software while employed with InsightGlobal.
Subpar living conditions, low per-diem, low moral,
In Field Data Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  USADecember 1, 2018
Overall travel was nice, hotels turned to motels and poor living conditions. The per-diem was bad and not even to standard industry level. The transportation was an issue as well when it came to us having a vehicle at our disposal. Rules not enforced.
loved the place.
Call Center Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 30, 2018
ok job talking with people on the phones all over the US. willing to talk to all kinds of people in all kinds of Life. working for surveys,
good working with people.
Pros
working with people.
Cons
cancelled working hours for 3 weeks.
Great Employer
Camp Pendleton Technician (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CANovember 30, 2018
Insight Global was my first employer after my separation from the Navy. They were a great company to work for while I was part of the Windows 10 re-imaging team at Camp Pendleton. I would highly recommend this employer to any potential employees.
Fun place to work
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 29, 2018
startup company maturing to a publicly traded company. IT department is growing. promised paid training but received none. on average, pay is on the low side for IT.
Pros
fun staff
Typical Contract house
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 29, 2018
No communication once you are brought in. Was brought in as a contract to hire then the end company went and said oh we don't have the headcount thanks for fixing things though for the last 6 months. The recruiter didn't even apologize nor reach out after the end company told me my services were no longer needed. Zero contact from them. Contractors be wary of working for this company!
Pros
Wage was good
Competitve
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2018
You really have to like recruiting to make it in this company. It is a numbers game, day in and day out. If you are okay with that you will do great, but if you're looking for a paycheck you will fail miserably. The company only hires within. The hardest part is keeping a level head, because when one thing goes your way, two things wont. Micromanagement is both a pro and a con because it helps you reach your goals but can easily be oversaturated. It is basically greek life in an office.
Fun
Field Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 26, 2018
Poor planning, cheap . They only care about themselves not workers . Great money in summer but bad in winter. No work when it’s raining. No paid holiday!
Pros
Good money
Cons
Poor living accommodations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Insight Global.

Powered by Comparably