Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,995 reviews matching the search See all 2,009 reviews
Enjoyed the travel and viewing the United States while employed.
Certified Installer II (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 15, 2019
Good company to advance to upper management when applying yourself. Company was good and responding in a timely manner when dealing with business problems.
Great contracting company
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2019
My experience with Insight Global was very pleasant. I was contracted to work for the MIL Corp for 4 months then hired on full time by the MIL Corp. They made the interview process very painless and stress free.
Fast and Reliable Service
Electro-Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 14, 2019
I have been in job market close to a month now, but I was really impressed on how fast things went. Especially when I started talking to IG about job opportunity. It took 5 days from the first email communication to my first day at work. IG has hard working professionals who are dedicated. I will recommend Insight Global to anyone who need a dependable team working for them. My first day was awesome, everyone was nice and happy to have me on the team. the most enjoyable part of the job is it's practical.
Love you when you're making money
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 13, 2019
Once IG got me the job, I really had to bug them for their time. The job was as described, but I felt I was always on my own for resources, assistance navigating the client, or questions.
Pros
I got the rate I asked for
Cons
Seems like a typical body shop
Terrible Environment
Recruiter & Associate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 11, 2019
Terrible environment - would not recommend. Boss was sexist and fired for harassment. Horrible hours and no work life balance. Low pay and little benefits.
They begrudged my finding a better deal
Data Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJuly 11, 2019
I was placed as a customer service rep for Freedom Mortgage by Insight Global only to find out on the job that it was really sales work. They refused to acknowledge that it was sales or cold calls; they called it ‘warm-calling’ people on their lists. I felt they were unethical in trying to sell old and disabled people into reverse mortgages or refinancing via their scripts which we were required to read from. They tried to give us candy for every person we made interested (sold) just to pass them off to a MLI or sometimes not a MLI who would complete the sale so they can get the commission on it.
Working as a Contract worker for a pharmaceutical company
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 10, 2019
Just started, but so far so good. Got my foot in the door of a Big Pharmaceutical company. So, that’s been a plus.
Great company to work for. Got the money I asked for.
Great for people in Sales
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2019
Sales driven culture. A lot has changed since I left, but great for those who are passionate about sales and the opportunity to make great money. Great business trips and fun culture.
Amazing company culture!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 9, 2019
I love working at Insight Global because the work is challenging yet rewarding, and everyone I work with is amazing. I have learned a ton about working a corporate job, recruiting, sales, and about myself in general. It was great to experience the ups and downs of the job with people I truly care about.
Great help for post-college success
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 9, 2019
Insight Global has been a great help for me to find my first job out of college. They are great to communicate with you whenever you have a problem and will update you every couple of days to show that they care. I am very thankful for the help that they provided.
A fun. low stress, place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2019
This was one of the best jobs of my life. Low stress call center and wonderful management. They cared about their employees and my last day was so emotional because I did not want to leave. They moved the call center to Pennsylvania so I had no choice. I would definitely work for them again if I had the choice. We were given PTO time and that was wonderful for those emergencies that come up.
Pros
A company that cares about their employees.
Cons
I can't think of any.
Not a great working environment for professionals
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 5, 2019
They recruit straight out of college. If you came into the company having had a previous career, unless you were hired in a leadership position, you don't get to join the good old boys club.
Pretty good
Field Operator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 4, 2019
Pretty good company I would def suggest anyone to work for them ! Different job advancements ! Great benefits...........great opportunity to travel on the company’s dime
It was a good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Home BasedJuly 2, 2019
I worked at my own pace it was convenient for me. Was very nice company The only downside was I didn't get paid holidays but other then that it was a Job
Good comapny to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 1, 2019
BTG was a good company to work for, and they take care of their contractors. I was placed at Bill2Pay and they ensured that the communications between me and the contracted company went well.
Well organized management
WINDOWS 10 MIGRATION TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2019
My first impression started with the recruiter who brought me in. She's very organized and communicates well with me. The company assists in improving work-life balance and reasons pretty well along with employees needs.
Awesome Environment that Fosters Growth
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CAJune 27, 2019
Theres always something new to do! My weeks fly by because it's so fast paced! I get it, that life style isnt for everyone but it suits me very well! I'm never NOT learning, which I appreciate!
Pros
Approachable Managers
An amazing company to work with
wearhouse worker (Current Employee) –  ElmandorfJune 27, 2019
I came in contact with Insight global needing a new job an right away they did everything they could to get me placed at a new company. It has been a wonderful experience working with Insight global and i would definitely recommend this staffing agency to anyone in need if a job!
They are a good place to work .
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 23, 2019
They are good company to workfor.they will get you lunch for special meeting and. If your group of people meet the goal for week or month..they check on employee each week.
You will be grossly underpaid
FMV Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 23, 2019
If you are considering working for Insight Global as an FMV analyst or as any other IC professional in the DMV area, DO NOT DO IT.

Find another subcontractor/contractor who will pay you appropriately and offer appropriate benefits.

This company preys on those who are just leaving the military, or who are transitioning from jobs that pay less than 70k.

NO COMPANY SHOULD BE PAYING YOU LESS THAN 80K-85K FOR IC WORK IN THIS AREA.

I am enjoying my time here as an FMV analyst, but I would enjoy it more if I weren't taken advantage of by Insight Global.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Insight Global.

Powered by Comparably