Insight Global Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,667 reviews matching the search See all 1,675 reviews
contracting company
Consultant for Pragmatic Works (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2018
not a bad contracting company to work with, but these questions aren't really related to contracting companies. time entry is fairly simple and they paid me on time.
Pros
40 hour work week or OT if approved
Cons
not much in the way of benefits
Good Company
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 6, 2018
I have enjoyed working with Insight Global. They quickly take care of any problems that happen. They always keep me informed of what is going on. I hope they will help me find full time employment instead of just contract work.
Pros
Professional people
Great Part Time Job
Lead Field Tech (Current Employee) –  San Diego County, CAAugust 5, 2018
I was hired for a 6 month project. Great support with management to ensure I got what I need for the day. Understanding when I got sick for a whole month.
Pros
Schedule and pay was on time.
Cons
uncertainty of job security.
Blackline accounting application implementation
Project Manager Accounting (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2018
I cannot give a full review of InSight Global as I only was a consultant for them for 9 months. Once the project was over, they had nothing lined up for me.
Many great people to work with
Temp (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2018
A typical day at work can be very productive, I have learned that there are many children with different types of autism that I was not aware of as well as all the providers that are willing to help these children and adults.
good company to work for
Software/BIOS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2018
my supervisors were good, they kept in touch weekly, i worked there for 4 years. i was a contractor to HP & they said it would be a 1-3 year contract (accurate). Then I was moved into another department, however at that point assistance in finding more suitable work would have been nice.
Pros
good pay & good communications w/management
Cons
dropped the ball on continuing my employment with them
Competitive with a great culture!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
This job has pushed me and challenged me in more ways than I can imagine, but I feel that I have grown so much in my role and place at Insight Global in the last two months I've been here and I cannot wait to watch this growth continue. Coming into work and feeling like you are working around your friends everyday is something you don't get everywhere, and I am lucky to be able to say that!
Pros
Culture, being rewarded for the hard work you put in, collaborative working environment
Cons
PTO - you feel bad taking PTO, even though it is given to you! Other than that, I don't have much else negative to say
Highly recommend to anyone interested in a career in sales!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2018
Insight Global is a fast paced, competitive, and goals oriented environment. There is an unlimited amount of opportunity for growth because of how we promote from within and the management is extremely helpful/ motivating. You are given the tools you need to be successful but it's up to you to use those tools to the best of your ability. For you to be successful in this company you need to be a self motivated, competitive, and personable individual. If you are looking to go into sales, I would definitely recommend starting a career with this company. As an entry level recruiter, I receive a lot of exposure to clients (from meetings in an office environment to happy hours out of the office), which is something that a lot of companies don't provide. Overall, my favorite part of Insight Global is the culture of the ofice. The culture is very lively and energetic, which results in great relationships with your co-workers!
Fun coworkers, terrible upper management
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 31, 2018
All the coworkers that were on my level were super fun and easy to work with. The environment was fun until we get to the directors and upper management. I experienced sexism and unfairness and left for those reasons.
Collaborative&Interactive work place
PC Move/Project-IT Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 30, 2018
This is a nice place to worked because their employees have that unique culture of embracing new members. I enjoy my short term with this project and the interaction was just something you don't find common within another company.

Overall it was a great experience working at CHS.
Pros
Unique environment
Cons
Short term project
Watch for that knife in your back
Driver Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 29, 2018
I.G. claims to be concerned about the safety of their drivers and operators who work on the road.They also claim to provide the "best available" housing for their employees on the road. Yet they refuse to fire employees who get tickets (in work vehicles) for 90 mph in a 55 mph zone. Employees are placed in hotels that have no refrigerator or microwave (because the employees "don't need them) - aren't clean, have bed bugs, used condoms found on the floors... and if you complain, they find a reason to fire you.

A horrible company to work for.
Pros
lots of travel - see the country
Cons
12 weeks away from your home with only a 1 week break each quarter.
"Great Team of Recruiters! "
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2018
This recruiting firm is really good at what they do. They are very trustworthy, they follow a good process. In my experience, they also go the distance to actually follow through the interview, in a timely manner & even supply resources for a smooth process. I would much rather work with a reliable company, like this than an unorganized recruitment firm.
Pros
Good opportunities, good network, benefits
Dedicated Contract Company
Installation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 28, 2018
This company finds excellent contract and contract to hire opportunities and supports their contractors well. They are always helpful and address issues quickly.
Pros
Good contract opportunities
Cons
None at this time
Staffing Agency
Data Center Technician II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2018
Insight Global is a staffing agency and therefore did not have much input, that I know of, in the operations of the company that they provided staff for.
temp agency with easy access to help when needed
AutoCAD drafter/designer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 26, 2018
Insight Global is a temp agency who hired me to work at Tyco Simplex Grinnell/Johnson Controls. Both companies were friendly and offered help whenever needed.
Support Staff Not Great
Customer Service Rep. - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 26, 2018
The contract was very not the most supportive and Insight Global did not communicate as to what the company was looking for. It felt as if they were just looking for Reps to fill the seat.
Great
IT Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2018
I had a great experience at Insight Global. The company culture is like no other. I felt supported by my team and loved the people. I reccomend this for recent college grads.
Don't bother working for this company.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 24, 2018
At the beginning it seems like an awesome opportunity to work for Microsoft as a contractor through Insight Global and grow. This is NOT the case. Insight global LIED about the job description regarding a position and it's responsibilities. Very low pay but perfect for recent grads with NO JOB EXPERIENCE. Management is very UNORGANIZED and makes unexpected daily changes in your schedule without notification.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 24, 2018
Kept putting me in jobs all over San Diego county. They could never remember my first name, paychecks were always wrong and had to wait to receive the rest of my pay.
Pros
Cons
You are just a piece of meat to them
Staffing, A stepping stone
Claims rerensentative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 24, 2018
Good Entry Level Position, Friendly and helpful staffing employees and management.
Good work life balance even though contract, there were great opportunities for advancement. Over time available. Many reward and incentive programs along with good benefits through the targeted assignment. the culture diverse. The calls based on quality not quantity. Enjoyed working for the company, utilized several staffing agencies, enjoyed being their representative
Pros
Great Management Team
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss