Insight Global Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,591 reviews matching the search See all 1,598 reviews
Good people to work for
Production Supervisor/Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 18, 2018
I was a supervisor overseeing the Windows 10 migration for the USMC. I learned the ins and outs of troubleshooting Windows issues, installing, and refreshing machines.
n/a
Contract as Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Linthicum Heights, MDMay 18, 2018
I have no review, they are a contractual organization that places people in different positions throughout Md. They are professional but not great at communication
A great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2018
Insight Global is a staffing agency. The staffing agents are warm and friendly. However, I do not feel that they spend enough time with their employees once they place them into certain positions.
Pros
Different Places to Work
Cons
You never know what type of Job you will be placed in.
Okay Company
Infrastructure Project Manager (Current Employee) –  off siteMay 15, 2018
Okay for a consulting firm. If you need a permanent position then a consulting firm is not for you. Good if you need short term work or like a variety of jobs.
Pros
Good company for short term assignments
Cons
Few benefits as a consultant
Professional place to work
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAMay 14, 2018
I worked at Optum(Part of UnitedHealth) as a contractor thru Insight Global. The work was challenging and interesting. I was working with team members co-located along with team members across the United States and offshore in India. The skill level of the onshore and offshore was very high and everyone worked well together to deliver complex software in an Agile Scrum process. I appreciated the opportunity the project gave to me and all the professionals I worked with.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Did not turn into a Contract to Hire as promised
Productive and Friendly place to work
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILMay 14, 2018
Work is great simple but not easy kind of repetitious. Some days can be more challenging than others. I've learned the ins and outs of repairing Lexmark T640 and T650Printers. The Management is Great. There is nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is joking around with co-workers.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Pay/ Healthcare
Typical day at work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 14, 2018
The people I work with make it easier to come to work every day. It's nice when you can have a bit of fun and a laugh, but still get serious work done throughout the day.
Great pay and great job if you are single and have no family to come home to
Team Lead Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Rocky Point, FLMay 14, 2018
I would have loved to stay working at Insight, but have 2 kids and cannot travel every week. Also keep in mind as a contractor you do not receive any benefits
One of the best contractors I've worked for
Technology Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 13, 2018
Excellent staff builds and fosters rapport and close relationships with their contractors.
I've worked with many contractor companies and Insight Global is one of the best.
Pros
Relationship building and communication
They Kept me busy
Server OS Rollout (contract) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2018
It was a Blessing they kept me busy as I was in my early stage as a California transplant in New York City. As I did not know a soul in the city and I wanted to get to work in my desired field of IT.
Pros
Great Clients
Cons
Great Clients in Ugly attitude of NYC
Too much party
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2018
The focus here was too much on the need to be out partying all the time. With your coworkers, managers, clients...you name it. Serious work wasn't appreciated, only the ability to network.
Great Company
Professional Recruiter - Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 9, 2018
Insight Global is a great company. They have a great work environment that promotes success for its employees. It is a fast paced environment for people who are extremely dedicated to their job. If you can thrive in this environment you will advance quickly.
Mobile Mechanic for Davida Dialysis
Mobile HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 9, 2018
Had 20 clinic to maintain,would get work orders from an Ipad, go to the clinic and fix the issues.It was a great place to work, I love the job, all the employees were great
Pros
great place to work
Need to take better care of the above average worker
Asset Management/Site Support (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 9, 2018
Shows no interest in keeping employees' long term. If you are trying to attract skilled workers, I would think you would want to put your best people first, even if they are under employed at another of your clients place of business.
Pros
stready work
Cons
Clients deserve more then providing a warm body to full manpower needs
The managers showed concern
Migration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 6, 2018
Though hired be Insight Global, I worked on a project that kept me in the field. My interview with the company was phone based as they are in California. I worked on an Apple project in the Upstate region of New York State.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long days
Contract Positions
Windows Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2018
They are good for contract positions. When working contract I was exposed to various technologies. The hard part is the volatility of contract work.

My recruiter and on site representatives are nice people and good to work with. However, we were at the mercy of their client(s) who determined who was hired and let go.
Server tech for bank of America project
HP Server / controller, Workstations, refresh tech (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 30, 2018
Very high standards, with staff that works hard for clients, customers and technicians. Very well mannered and great looking staff at insight global.
Pros
Expenses covered on some jobs
Cons
Some project coordinators, can be lacking people management exp, but are good at IT projects. People still do the tasks even if they put a perfect project together.
Insight Global
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 30, 2018
I loved the company culture. Everyone is very enthusiastic and the work environment is very work- hard play hard. Unfortunately many things are promised when it comes to promotions and those promises fall flat when you meet goals and expectations.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Promotions
Professional. Energetic, friendly, genuine and Supportive!
Bilingual Corporate Accounts Associate (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 30, 2018
Since day one, I notice this is a company that really cares about everything they do! How they answer the phone, how they treat each other and individuals. I am very happy with their organization, work methods and continuous availability to assist you with anything you may need.

I highly recommend it!

Thank you for everything you do Insight Global!
Horrible management
Field Technology Operator (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 28, 2018
Horrible mangement
No one takes accountability
Very passive aggressive
A lot of favoritism
People are getting promoted based off friends within the company instead of actually knowing the job and hand and being qualified for it.
Extremely unprofessional
Pros
Ot
Cons
Over worked, living conditions are horrible, the company just don’t care about there employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

91out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Insight Global.

Powered by Comparably