Insight Global

Found 2,867 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,891 reviews
globalrecruitercontractinterviewcontractorcontactrecruitprocess

Personally

Featured review

Insight Global selected this as a representative review
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to utilizing my ability to collaborate with colleagues and clients from diverse groups of people, while consistently achieve a high ratio of productivity. I enjoyed sharing my achievements award-winning success in product enhancement, safety, developing and security, while implementing cost-effective practices.While building great relationships with beautiful forward thinking people. They have promoted a positive learning environments along with offerring competitive salaries.

Pros

Open communication with employees....

Cons

You may be locked into that assignment.

Energetic and supportive work place

Since starting at Insight Global, I have had nothing but the best time. From the start the training program really teaches you about the staffing industry and from there it makes doing the job so easy! My office is so supportive and has pushed me to operate at a level I never thought possible. Insight Global changed my life.

Insight Global insights

Based on 1,370 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Super Culture

The culture that has been built at IG is what stands out the most. I've never worked at a place where everyone is valued and encouraged. It is a pleasure working here and coming to the office.

Pros

Schedule and WFH

Cons

Lack of privacy because of not having cube walls.

Productive and the friendliest people!

Insight Global has made me feel like I belong, and this is the place for me! They truly want you to accomplish every day! Growing is not an option here, it's a priority!

Good Company to work for

I was never a caregiver or welder for Insight Global. Only CSR. Ilso worked for ADP as Benifits & talent solutions. Both times for temp was pleasant.

Amazing Company with Amazing Values

Insight Global is an amazing company with amazing shared values. It is nice to work in an inclusive environment that places so much value on living high standards and giving back to the local and global community.

Pros

Remote Work

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing to help anyone What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don't deal with others stressWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?unknown about work environment the culture is unknown.What is a typical day like for you at the company?It's a contract company.

What is the best part of working at the company?My recruiter is so helpful and very quick to answer all my questions. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I haven’t had any stressful situations with Insight Global.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?They are all very helpful and accommodating.What is a typical day like for you at the company?I’m very happy!

Nice

Was treated fairly, got bonus and paid holidays. I had to move away so had to give up this job. Overall good I don’t have any complaints. Wish I could stay!

Everyone has to find their own clients and most people don't know actually know what they are doing right to attract clients, but will preach to others anyway. The few people who are perceptive enough to recognize what they are doing right are not willing to share that knowledge. When you do get a client, their database for searching for candidates is... very bad. Good luck making the high end of their advertised salary range.

Communicative company/good pay rates

I work as a contract immunizer (RN) for insight global and have really appreciated how responsive they are to questions and how quick they get onboarding completed. The rate for my assignment was also pretty good.

Contractor with insight global

I don’t support this company and ideas. It’s also pathetic work culture. They give you unreasonable reason to throw you out . As a contractor, at end they just said we are 3rd party.

Customer service

Easy, repetitive. Team lead was great, however overall management did not really communicate amongst themselves and you’re told different things sometimes.

Good company

Good company. Will help you find a appropriate job. Pay is usually within industry average. I am only completing this review to be able to see a different review.

Fun Work Place and Benefits

I start soon with working with this company. Excited to see what this company offers and bring to my future. So far I have view good reviews about this company and hope everything is true.

It's a great company, but I'm still having trouble with payment that are still missing when I first started seems like a mix up since insight global directed me to a company that was not organized in thier way of work after the agent I talked to and hr never replied back to me.

Benefits

Cons

Unproficiant

Great gigs installing servers at BOA branches

Good side moneyfun jobgreat experience for resume.i wish there was more work volume, i've only completed two gigs thus far.pay is niceindependence, do your thing with your partner.

What is the best part of working at the company?One of the best company I’ve ever work for very pleasant.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No stress at allWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?You make you own environment What is a typical day like for you at the company?Its like been home in vacation

Little missleading

Contractor works for company. The company does not hire based on production and work. The company will imply you are getting hired, but the system is set up to save the company money on payroll. You will be cycled out at the end of your contract unless you luck out and make a friend at company.

Pros

Cons

No paid time off. Insurance substandard

What is the best part of working at the company?The communication response, being able to speak to employers freely, they are a caring team.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Didn't have any stressWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Determination What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just getting questions answered in a timely manner

What is the best part of working at the company?Everything was good What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing everything was okay What is the work environment and culture like at the company?When worked at this company the environment was good What is a typical day like for you at the company?8 hours shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.3Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Insight Global with

Insight Global reviews by popular job title

• Insight Global