Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,674 reviews matching the search See all 1,682 reviews
Temporary Contract Position
Operations Accountant (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 18, 2018
I worked at Wells Fargo Bank as a temporary contract employee of Insight Global. My work experience there was very pleasant and I'd work with them again.
No no
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  EverywhereAugust 17, 2018
Worked here for a good amount of time but room for advancement was almost impossible. The most micromanaged company and all of management thinks they are better than everyone else. Doesn't appreciate the recruiters
Great opportunity
JM Family Contract (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 16, 2018
• Coaching, development and motivation of team members to increase and improve retention, customer service, quality, productivity, and call center metrics.
• Grow retention and customer service levels by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving employee and customer problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analysis, and managing system and process improvements.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
no benefits
Another Good Contracting Firm
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 14, 2018
Insight Global works hard to keep both client and contractor happy. They offered benefits, but I declined them because there was a payroll deduction to have them.
Pros
Great People, Great Pay
Cons
Due to the nature of contract work, not consistent.
easy friendly place to work
INTERNATIONAL DATA COLLECTOR (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 14, 2018
I enjoy working at insight global . I learn a lot and develop my confidence during my stay. It helps me to see many place never been too. Thank you for your opportunity you gave to me
contracting company
Consultant for Pragmatic Works (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2018
not a bad contracting company to work with, but these questions aren't really related to contracting companies. time entry is fairly simple and they paid me on time.
Pros
40 hour work week or OT if approved
Cons
not much in the way of benefits
make sure you are getting paid for the correct dates
Senior Accounting Assistant - contract (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 8, 2018
a recruitment agency that contacted me by phone. The recruitment person that was handling the company's account left Insight Global before my contract expired.
Pros
fast hire
Cons
keep an eye on the dates for which you are being paid
Good Company
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 6, 2018
I have enjoyed working with Insight Global. They quickly take care of any problems that happen. They always keep me informed of what is going on. I hope they will help me find full time employment instead of just contract work.
Pros
Professional people
Great Part Time Job
Lead Field Tech (Current Employee) –  San Diego County, CAAugust 5, 2018
I was hired for a 6 month project. Great support with management to ensure I got what I need for the day. Understanding when I got sick for a whole month.
Pros
Schedule and pay was on time.
Cons
uncertainty of job security.
Blackline accounting application implementation
Project Manager Accounting (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2018
I cannot give a full review of InSight Global as I only was a consultant for them for 9 months. Once the project was over, they had nothing lined up for me.
Many great people to work with
Temp (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2018
A typical day at work can be very productive, I have learned that there are many children with different types of autism that I was not aware of as well as all the providers that are willing to help these children and adults.
good company to work for
Software/BIOS Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2018
my supervisors were good, they kept in touch weekly, i worked there for 4 years. i was a contractor to HP & they said it would be a 1-3 year contract (accurate). Then I was moved into another department, however at that point assistance in finding more suitable work would have been nice.
Pros
good pay & good communications w/management
Cons
dropped the ball on continuing my employment with them
Competitive with a great culture!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2018
This job has pushed me and challenged me in more ways than I can imagine, but I feel that I have grown so much in my role and place at Insight Global in the last two months I've been here and I cannot wait to watch this growth continue. Coming into work and feeling like you are working around your friends everyday is something you don't get everywhere, and I am lucky to be able to say that!
Pros
Culture, being rewarded for the hard work you put in, collaborative working environment
Cons
PTO - you feel bad taking PTO, even though it is given to you! Other than that, I don't have much else negative to say
Highly recommend to anyone interested in a career in sales!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2018
Insight Global is a fast paced, competitive, and goals oriented environment. There is an unlimited amount of opportunity for growth because of how we promote from within and the management is extremely helpful/ motivating. You are given the tools you need to be successful but it's up to you to use those tools to the best of your ability. For you to be successful in this company you need to be a self motivated, competitive, and personable individual. If you are looking to go into sales, I would definitely recommend starting a career with this company. As an entry level recruiter, I receive a lot of exposure to clients (from meetings in an office environment to happy hours out of the office), which is something that a lot of companies don't provide. Overall, my favorite part of Insight Global is the culture of the ofice. The culture is very lively and energetic, which results in great relationships with your co-workers!
Fun coworkers, terrible upper management
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 31, 2018
All the coworkers that were on my level were super fun and easy to work with. The environment was fun until we get to the directors and upper management. I experienced sexism and unfairness and left for those reasons.
Collaborative&Interactive work place
PC Move/Project-IT Staff (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 30, 2018
This is a nice place to worked because their employees have that unique culture of embracing new members. I enjoy my short term with this project and the interaction was just something you don't find common within another company.

Overall it was a great experience working at CHS.
Pros
Unique environment
Cons
Short term project
Watch for that knife in your back
Driver Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 29, 2018
I.G. claims to be concerned about the safety of their drivers and operators who work on the road.They also claim to provide the "best available" housing for their employees on the road. Yet they refuse to fire employees who get tickets (in work vehicles) for 90 mph in a 55 mph zone. Employees are placed in hotels that have no refrigerator or microwave (because the employees "don't need them) - aren't clean, have bed bugs, used condoms found on the floors... and if you complain, they find a reason to fire you.

A horrible company to work for.
Pros
lots of travel - see the country
Cons
12 weeks away from your home with only a 1 week break each quarter.
"Great Team of Recruiters! "
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2018
This recruiting firm is really good at what they do. They are very trustworthy, they follow a good process. In my experience, they also go the distance to actually follow through the interview, in a timely manner & even supply resources for a smooth process. I would much rather work with a reliable company, like this than an unorganized recruitment firm.
Pros
Good opportunities, good network, benefits
Dedicated Contract Company
Installation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 28, 2018
This company finds excellent contract and contract to hire opportunities and supports their contractors well. They are always helpful and address issues quickly.
Pros
Good contract opportunities
Cons
None at this time
Staffing Agency
Data Center Technician II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 27, 2018
Insight Global is a staffing agency and therefore did not have much input, that I know of, in the operations of the company that they provided staff for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss