Insight Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,750 reviews matching the search See all 1,758 reviews
Good contract house
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  AREVA NP, Charlotte, NCOctober 22, 2018
The people I worked with at Insight Global took care of me pretty well when I was contracting at AREVA. I never had issues with pay, paid time off, or anything else with Insight Global.
Didn't get paid! They lie!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 19, 2018
Worked 3 weeks and they are now 2 weeks late on paying me. Most of their reviews on here and online are from their recruiters. They place you where they need you even if they know it isn't a good fit. They don't care about their temps. They lie and tell you that it is temp to hire positions when all jobs through them are temporary. No job stability, can get fired at any time for any reason...I had pneumonia and was threatened to be fired at the job I was placed at for using the restroom and following their instructions to leave early to visit the doctor and then when the doctor told me to take the next day off and they agreed when I offered to come in and work
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
2 weeks late on my paycheck, bad benefits, don't care about employees just numbers, all temp jobs
Great Management and quick hiring process
Quality Analyst/Tester (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 17, 2018
I have had great experience working for Global Insight. The hiring process was quick. I can't believe how fast they completed my paper work and placed me for the job. I didn't have to worry about anything in the hiring process. They are very knowledgeable and professional in their job and take their job seriously. The job that they placed me matched my interest and skill set perfectly. The recruiter that I worked with was very prompt, attentive to my needs and professional. I would love to work with them again.
Pros
professional, quick hiring process, always available to listen to your needs
Contract Work
Computer Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 17, 2018
A lot of physical work unboxing and boxing computers. A lot of tedious attention to detail, labels and serial numbers. Also responsible for the machines quality on the way out to the customer.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Contract, Could be let go at a moments notice.
Pay is good but company does not communicate very well
Field Operator (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 16, 2018
The pay is fair for the job that you are doing. Company however does not communicate with the Field Operators very well and so a lot of changes that is being requested never made it down to the field.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Poor communication
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 14, 2018
Very young culture. Left because sales was not for me but everyone is very encouraging of each other. Fast paced and goal oriented. There's a lot of out of the office bonding activities.
Pros
Advancement
Phenomenal Consulting Company!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLOctober 11, 2018
Insight Global is a very professional staffing and consulting company that found my resume and provided an excellent opportunity with a client of theirs locally in the area. The recruiting manager that I worked with was organized and provided feedback from the beginning to the offer being presented by the company. It's great finding a dedicated group who will maintain communication through the hiring process with clear expectations. Thank you for finding a great fit!
Pros
Great communication and professionalism
Cons
Expensive health care offerings
helping out of the gate
Medical Coding-Remote (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
I am glad for Insight Global as they offered me the opportunity to start out new in my career right out of school when nobody else would take me because I "didn't have experience". Insight Global offered me the experience I needed to get my career started and keep moving on to get other jobs from the experience I gained at Insight.
Good Staff
Contract Regional Properties Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2018
Very attentive towards your goals and needs. Prompt to answer all questions and concerns. Upbeat style of doing thing. Honest approach to new clients.
Pros
Communication
Great Place to work
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 4, 2018
My time at insight global was great. I have nothing bad at all to say about they there is a lot of room for growth, great people, management lets you take your business into your own hands. Friends that will last a lifetime
Sr. BI and Analytics Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2018
Great place to work as a consultant. Provided timely payperwork processing and responded to emails concerning contracts usually within 48 hours. Provided internal periodic raises and other incentives even on short contracts.
Good "first job" !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 2, 2018
Has a fun culture and promotes within. Great first job. High turnover rate and young management leads to some issues here and there. Pay isn't great until you're promoted - and even then it takes a while to start making commission. Benefits aren't very good either.
Worst Job Ever
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 2, 2018
Lowest base pay, no commission, horrible promotion plan, horrible work culture, horrible work life balance, 12 hour days, micromanaging, pay for company events out of pocket, pay for your own parking, worst 401k plan in history, medical and dental is a joke, training is sub par, everyone you call hates this company, we screw over contractors to make money, always try taking 26% of the contractors income to make it our own. If you like making little to no money, paying 100+ dollars for parking, having the worst career path in the world this job is for you.
Pros
Pay you two weeks when you quit
Cons
long hours, horrible compesation, horrible benefits, no career opportunity
Fantastic Company
Recriuter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2018
Insight Global is a great place to work if you are looking for a place to help you grow professionally. It is a fun and fast pace environment filled with lots of amazing people! If you have a positive attitude and work hard this will be a great fit for you!
It is contacting consulting company
Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2018
I worked here a little over 6 weeks. It is a consulting firm and they hire employees on a temporary basis. I don't have much to say I didn't work there very long.
Pros
good for a temp workers
Cons
You may never know when client may not need you anymore
very helpful staff
Securities Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDSeptember 27, 2018
The people working for insight global are very helpful and out of the many recruiters I worked with they worked the hardest to find me a job. Most recruiters if they cannot find you a job after the first opportunity they give up on you. Whereas they kept working to find me a job and shortly they did.
Good Enviroment
Licensing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2018
A typical day at work is just like another typical day in a office. I have learned a lot through where I am with many opportunities. The hardest part of the job is when things became stressful at times, not all the time. I enjoy coming in every morning and don't ever feel that I take my job home with me and that I leave smiling everyday.
first contract position
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 26, 2018
My first contract/temporary position, unclear really what to expect so for. A lot of self guidance, I would like to get into a fulltime position in medical sales, pharmaceuticals, medical device, or other related fields
My time was short
Computer Refresh Technician (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 24, 2018
The time I spend with the project was enjoyable. Support was present but not intrusive and allowed great freedom to do the assigned work. My partner was professional and we were able to complete the refresh.
Good Company to work for
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2018
The management was very helpful in getting employees productive on the job in a short period of time. Any problems were resolved quickly and thoroughly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss