Insight Global

Found 106 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,574 reviews

Insight Global insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Good temp agency

Work was good when there were jobs available. Reporting different places all the time

Cons

not guaranteed to be working

Helped me find exactly what I was looking for

Since COVID, I needed to remain on a more flexible schedule(WFH) that my previous employer did not want to continue to honor. After weeks of searching on my own, and not getting any results-I went out on a limb out and applied for a contractor position through Insight. In less than 2 weeks I was hired for the remote position that I applied for! My recruiters were amazing throughout the entire process, and kept me well informed along the way. They negotiated a competitive salary, and even did a mock interview with me prior to my actual interview. Would definitely recommend !

Pros

Flexible schedule, salary

Cons

N/a

If you get a contract role here, run fast

Awful to be a contractor working under this abhorrent staffing agency. They took almost 43% of the pay coming from the client company I worked for. Their cut is insane, and they don't do anything to improve your situation. Worked over a year with promises of raises and full-time hiring at client company, and got nothing.

Pros

not much, it's a job I guess

Cons

Everything above, very deceptive, they will lie

Official response from Insight Global

July 28, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Contractor satisfaction is one of Insight Global’s top priorities, and we aim to create a positive experience for all of our employees. Please contact us at pr@insightglobal.com, and we will address your concerns with the appropriate parties.

Being able to make your own schedule was great.

It was actually a great job. In the chat some of the sups could get rude but overall it was ok. It was political surveys sp it was as easy as it was going to get.

Not being hired on is part of the business model

I have done assignments for Insight Global specifically the Minneapolis Branch within the past six years. From my experience not many get hired on. I have learned through out this process that the Clients for example Honeywell pays Insight Global money to staff employees. Since Insight Global gets paid by the client they will have the Clients best interest over there own contract employees. Why should an employee from Insight Global get hired onto clients like Honeywell when they would lose money. Companies like Insight Global would rather you get let go by the client and have you work immediately for another client so they can continue to make money off you. They have nothing to gain with you being hired on by the client other than reputation. Too many of these fortune 500 companies are following this practice. The client I worked for admitted it's easier for them to use staffing companies like Insight Global to do the hiring. It's too much work for the direct client to perform this task. My experience with Insight Global was horrible. i will never work for them again.

Pros

Job placement

Cons

Corporate Culture

Official response from Insight Global

May 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience with Insight Global. Candidate satisfaction is a top priority for us, and we strive to make every interaction with our candidates and employees a positive one. We would like to hear more about your experience in detail, so please reach out to us at PR@insightglobal.com!

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Very Unprofessional

Getting anything done through your recruiter is a pain. My recruiter didn't seem to know what was going on with my missing credentials. The pay was fair, however.

Pros

Fair compensation

Cons

No communication

Remote work

Remote work, great paid training. Great hours,no weekend work, off on major holidays, great communication from management, weekly feedback on job performance

Pros

Remote, Decent pay, great training

Cons

Headset issues

AMAZING place with incredible co-workers

I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals.

Pros

Very punctual, friendly, and warm co-workers, many wonderful opportunities

Cons

non

Productive work place with a great culture!!

My experience with Insight Global has been amazing so far. They helped me land a job. From the first day I did interview with them up to now has been a very pleasant experience for me. I recommend them to anyone seeking opportunities through this company because they really work hard in helping you find a job and helping you out with transition and many other different things.

Pros

Great recruiters

Cons

haven't experienced any so far

Okay job to work at very short term though.That is pretty much it.

Work-life balance“You don’t have to make yourself miserable to be successful. It’s natural to look back and mythologize the long nights and manic moments of genius, but success isn’t about working hard, it’s about working smartPay & benefits“Avoid those who seek friends in order to maintain a certain social status or to open doors they would not otherwise be able to approach.” “Many people consider the things government does for them to be social progress but they regard the things government does for others as socialism."Job security and advancement10Management10Culture10Overall10

The Only Place to Gain Experience as a Recent Graduate

Two years ago, when I first graduated from college, no one would hire me due to my lack of experience. Insight Global took me on as a contractor and got me a couple good contracts with the company I am now working with as FTE. I am glad for the experience I was able to gain from my contracts because it helped me get the connections I needed to become an FTE. However, Insight had many issues that were deal breakers for me if I ever were to consider working long term for them as a contractor.Their Payroll dept is a joke and take no accountability. Multiple times they've miscalculated my time off hours and took zero accountability until I got L&I involved when they finally corrected it.They also take advantage of you in any way they can. They pay you a low rate because they know you need a job, and then pay your co-workers way more so unless you never know if you're getting cheated out of your pay rate.All in all, I think the company is a good way to get your foot in the door, but not a good fit for long-term.

They could of done better

● OverallI kept my end of the bargain. They could of done better placing their employees in better roles. Interview and job placement took over 3 months, Covid hit and it was recommended to take a vacation.

Very horrible

Just not a good temp service. Had issues with paying, several people hadn't gotten paid at all for the 4 weeks I worked there. The Rep on site was horrible and rumor was she was dating her Boss, I was never able to verify.

Great people!

They genuinely made me eel like they cared about my future. I felt like I was in good hands the whole time! They really helped me in a time that I needed a job.

Insight Global

Is a good company but have a lot of loopholes involved and for the longest time a lot of the employees never received their paychecks. Many of those employees never missed a day and had to catch buses and travel from Ohio to work

Good place to work, people are friendly and supportive

This is indeed a great company to work with. My talent acquisition specialist was wonderful through out the entire onboarding process. All my questions were answered promptly and I got excellent support when I got confused. My HR manager is supportive and keeps in touch with me regularly. She was a great help during the initial starting process. The benefits are good and I do not feel like a contractor at all. I was looking at a couple of opportunities and finally decided on Insight Global and overall I am really glad I joined here and have absolutely no regrets

They really help you!

I've been working with Insight Global for almost a year now. I've been working on a project at a company that I love. I have gained so many skills and I'm even trying to get a permanent position.. I love my manager and how vital she has been in my growth.

Fantastic employee-client relationship and excellent drive to improve and succeed

A hard-working company that truly cares about its employees and its contractors. Each day I feel as if they fight on my behalf to ensure my happiness, and to provide me with the tools to ensure our end customer has their needs met and their expectations exceeded.

Great company to work for

I can't think of anything bad to say. I can only add if you need work, look Insight Global up! They may take a couple of months, but hang in there and they will find a good fit for you!

Awesome Company

I enjoyed working through Insight Global. The atmosphere was excellent, the staff friendly and very professional. Great company to work for if you are looking for a company that will work with you and assist you with your career goals.

I worked for Comcast

After working for Comcast through Insight Global for a year I was let go for going in another direction when I was guaranteed employment from Comcast corp. Insight Global did nothing to help me, nor did they find me other work .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K

Women's ratings

2.3Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Insight Global with

Career recommendations for Contractor

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • Insight Global