Insight Health Corporation Employee Reviews

fast Pace
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMarch 12, 2018
I liked what I learned as Biller at this Company I worked closely with Coders and Claimers examiners training with this Company was good and so was all the Managers
Pros
trainig was great
Cons
company closed
Great Company
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Wexford, PAFebruary 3, 2018
Great company to work for in my region. Management are wonderful and very involved with staff and staff can talk with them at anytime. The company has imaging locations both fixed and mobile all over the United States.
good place and great industry
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CANovember 4, 2017
manager was very friendly, small office and new technologies always accepted , hearing teams; flexibility in giving opinions , cross teams very friendly
Pros
great work ethics
Cons
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. I was a friendly place to work.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 7, 2017
I enjoyed working at Insight Health although it took a while to learn everything that was necessary to audit the radio-logical claims that were sent for us to review before sending the claims to the various insurance companies so the labs would be paid for their services. Unfortunately Insight Health was bought by Perot Systems and then by Dell Systems. All of the work was sent to India so the business closed.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, helpful co-workers
Cons
Company went out of business.
its been awhile
(Patient Account Rep) Lead (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 28, 2017
While I was there I grew a lot and enjoyed learning as I grew. Had a load of work but didn't mind. Made many friends. The hardest part was being laid off while I was on maternity leave.
Pros
grew a lot
Cons
being laid off
Recovered Revenue
Revenue Claim Management (RCM) Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 5, 2017
Insight was brought out by another company and I was asked back since I was the AR supervisor and a recovery specialist and ask very versed with contacts/IT/EDI/Billing & Coding when I was previously was employed by Insight.
Pros
love the adventure of recoving old revenue.
Cons
short term
A dream job for any one.
Patient Services Representative Lead (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 6, 2016
In this workplace, it was fascinating because of the diversity as well as meeting celeberties and treating them as normal human beings. I enjoyed making thier office visits comfortable. The staff was a team and reminded me of a family away from home. The hardest part of the job for me was when the center was sold to another company. What I miss the most about working for Insight was the level of training, the endless possibilities of success. I will never forget Insight and I'm sure they will never forget me.
Pros
Pot Lucks and baking contests
Cons
Not all patients kept thier appointments
InSight was a great place for me to grow and learn in a corporate setting.
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CANovember 13, 2015
I was able to progress quite a bit at InSight, learning different areas and being promoted to a few different positions. Culture was lacking, however the sense of team was very strong.
Interesting job.
Regional Marketing and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Challenging company and software products. Company was taken over by large firm who combined positions and eliminated some.
Excellent Company
Lead MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2014
Excellent Company and excellent management. Great company to work for.

Want to know more about Insight Health Corporation?

Ask a question
made lots of friends
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 12, 2014
I enjoyed working at Insight, I made lots of friends over the last 20 years working at Insight, not only the coworkers but the people I came in touch with by phones on a daily basis and the patients.
Pros
A great working environment
Cons
health insurance was not the best
very annoying place to work
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  fairfax virginiaNovember 6, 2013
This is worst company I ever seen in my life coworkers are very rude.management doesn't know how to make every employee happy.
Patient Account Rep
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2013
I was hired as a collector and was a part of the commercial billing as well as the self pay team. I was assigned 3 centers which I was solely responsible for maintaining and achieving a specific DSO requirement which I had achieved. The company was outsourced to India and the company then dissolved. It was a good company to work for. Pleasant co workers as well as supervisors and management.
Work schedule was flexible/high volume collections
Lead Collector/Biller and SP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 26, 2013
Daily collections were fairly easy but the majority of managment staff was not helpful or that concerned with the limitations staff had when trying to collect.
Co-workers and teams only helpful to a point.
Hardest part was lack of leadership
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Managment
Mobile
Supervisor/Manager Managing Radiology (Former Employee) –  Wexford , PAJune 28, 2013
Day to day productivity of 35 states for mobile MRI units. Change and a good learning experience.
Traveling to meet clients and talk about their needs and what we can provide.
Pros
New learning experience, flexiable hours, travel
Cons
Goal originated seeking a challenging and interesting position
Western Region Network Supervisor, Sr Network Eng (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CaliforniaMarch 17, 2013
A typical day is to work through the existing project plan and deliverable while running the daily network operations. Managing all the active projects and working on network discovery and designing the next project.
Pros
having the opportunity for advancement and discovery of new technologies
Cons
working on time consuming little or minor support related problems
This company is the worst I have ever experienced, in 23 yrs in the medical field
Technologist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 19, 2013
Local Management plays favorites in every possible way. There mileage reimbursement promises one payment while actually paying much lower then standard, that is when they actually reimburse for mileage. This company has trouble maintaining contracts, due to poor business practices. Read your contract with this company very carefully. East coast management has almost no true communication with it's base Corp located in Califoria, decisions take months. East coast Management has no real decision making powers. No support for mobile technologist. And most important, this company has blocked anyone's ability to give a review on Indeed or other website until recently, what were they afraid of. Last year 75% of this companys technologist in NC, left their positions, due to bad management practices and treatment of staff.
Pros
none come to mind
Cons
management, bad business practices, poor benefits, poor staff retention.
Terrible Company to Work for, Management is terrible, Sales management is the worst I have had.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkJanuary 26, 2013
I worked for Insight for years and it was a terrible company, They went banrupt, Chapter 11 twice and were in deep debt and their management had a very irresponsible attitude. Especially with money. The management is terrible, it is a Good ole Boys Club. They have merged recently with CDI in Minn, and got rid of the terrbiel CEO but still have some of the same executives in place for marketing. Terrible company, no security and the management is their major mistake. One of the national operation managers,was just arrested in the prostitution ring in Maine. This explains a great deal about the management.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
terrible management, finanancial instabilty and they keep bad managers
Nice place to work
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJanuary 16, 2013
Excellent place to work but company it's corporate office out of California.
great staff
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INOctober 5, 2012
I enjoyed the office setting very much. The hours were great and so were my coworkers.
Pros
great hours
Cons
deadlines