InSight Vision Center Employee Reviews

Run
Assistant Floater (Current Employee) –  KansasNovember 5, 2018
I am a current employee and have only been here for a short time. They do not keep their businesses clean. There were fingernails and toenails on the ground. Paper junk piles everywhere. Expired contacts.The girls do nothing but gossip all day via email on their private messaging system. They speak bad about customers and will make fun of them and the managers sonetimes join in. Alot of the women are very rude. The doctors gossip also. Zero professionalism. I wasn't trained properly, there is No training manual and I was trained by another employee. I MUST STRESS, THESE PEOPLE ARE NASTY! THEY DO NOT CLEAN BEHIND THEMSELVES SO YOU WILL SEE BUGS AND OLD FOOD AND CRUMBS ALL OVER. I SPENT THE MAJORITY OF MY TRAINING CLEANING. They communicate strictly through an app. The pay is very low. They promise raises and never follow through. They gossip and do not ask them to keep secrets. Hours change day by day. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone who likes to get paid more than minimum wage. If you love cleaning toilets behind adults this is the place for you. If you enjoy women drama, please apply. IF YOU ENJOY CLEANING OTHERS MESSES AND MISTAKES AND LISTENING TO WOMEN GOSSIP ABOUT THE DOCTORS DO IT. VERY RUDE, STUCK UP CHILDISH MANAGEMENT. WISPERS OF ALLEGED AFFAIRS AND DRUG USE. THE TURN OVER RATE IS RIDICULOUS AND THEY WILL FIRE SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY STARTED THEIR PERIOD.
Pros
Cons
Nasty business, no leadership from management and the female bosses stay grouchy
Starter job
Technician (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 18, 2019
If you are looking for a place to gain new knowledge in a different part of the medical field then this is the job for you. It is a good place to gain new knowledge and leave. The management is ok but supervisor sucks. Doctors are a pleasure to work with and so are the coworkers but be prepared to be over worked sna not be well compensated.
A workplace that can be productive and fun while being highly stressful and demanding at times.
Frame stylist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Jefferson Station, New YorkJune 15, 2012
Everyday is a new adventure at work and life. I feel I learn something new everyday. I look forward to helping people. I get great joy out of knowing everyone I have dealt with for the day was given great customer service and guidance.
Stressful
Optician-Optical Tech-Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 10, 2017
There is always something that you are doing wrong. You are shown one way to do things and turn around to find out that they want you to do it in another way.
Pros
having a job
Cons
tooo much stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InSight Vision Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4