Insource Performance Solutions Employee Reviews

productive work area withe great people
Pallet Builder/ Pallet Jack Operator/ Variety Pack (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CA 92301November 1, 2018
On a typical day, depending if there were orders or not, you would not know wether you were going to work a full day or half day, Or even 5 days week or 3. It tends to slow down around the winter time but slowly picks up until summer then BOOM! You got orders for weeks and now your staying 10-12 hours and maybe coming in on Saturdays as well.
Performance Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAJanuary 8, 2019
Within the 5 years I was employed by IPS, I was able to improve my Management Skills. Learned a lot within our Management Team and improved on every aspect as a Performance Manager.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
Cons
No 401k Plan
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 17, 2019
Insource is an easy company to work for- as long as you're willing to actually work. Career advancement happens when your willing to put in the effort and follow through. They're physical jobs, but they're not too bad.
FIve Stars
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgerton, KSNovember 4, 2018
Great place to work with a good culture. Was able to work many overtime hours and bonuses were available. Management was great and very easy to communicate with. No micromanagement. Weekly pay was a definite plus as well.....
Poorly organized facility, slavery
Picker packer Slave (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJune 7, 2018
Yes its physical but thats not the issue, this is a slave shop! Its a dirty facility, that will work you like a dog. Everything is production based. Too much favoritism, supervisors and team leads do nothing. Very very very unorganized which makes it a hard to do job let alone make any production. THE PITS. You get one 20 minute break... thats just nuts
Only work here part time if can, or if you absolutely have to. Its one of the jobs you get when your down and out and need a little extra money to make ends meet for a couple weeks...
Pros
Good workout, weekly pay, easy to get hired
Cons
Short breaks, dirty air, poor management, no advancement
This company is a very fair company to work for .
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCSeptember 4, 2018
When I worked for this company I really didn't have anything to complain about. Everything and everyone was great. Would recommend this job to a lot of retirement people.
Pros
pleasing the kids
Cons
not much
Good place to spend a few years (salaried level)
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Insource, however, the senior management is very stable and the company is small, so advancement opportunities are limited. The management team is very flexible and willing to work with their employees. Work often times gets very busy, but employees are given ample "downtime" after allowing you to have a good work/life balance.
yakima insource performance solutions
loader (Former Employee) –  Riverside,CAMay 22, 2018
I was not ok with the attendance policy I do not think it is legal for you to fire me for missing 2 days, would you want me in the building sick? Some of the people where nice and fun to work with but there is always that one person who can't stop fooling around I met three of those types. Like Amazon they have a machine to buy stuff with your ATM card
Pros
the work was fun
Cons
the staff will harass you
great support from management
Desk Side Support - H/W -S/W Troubleshooter (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 10, 2018
great support from management. Benefits too expensive though - Have had great support throughout difficult family emergencies recently. Health benefits remain too costly for me to utilize
Productive and fun work place
Picker (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 17, 2018
Management was very good. they understood people have issues and worked with people on schedule. Production was very good they made sure we got out work done in a timely manner without over working us.
Pros
Great vibes.
Cons
Hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
leading the team to victory
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCApril 26, 2018
the first 5 minutes of the work day is spent addressing goals and getting my team motivated for the day. after roles are delegated the work day begins. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with individuals of various backround. We all were able to learn something from eachother.
Pros
activities for employees to get involved in
Cons
short breaks
Good concesion
Picker (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 16, 2018
Typically days there was a lot of drama.
Didnt reallylearn anything.
Management was POORLY.
Hardest part of that job was dealing with all thedrama.
The enjoyable part was weekly pay andhourly rates.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Drama
And all right place to work at but the pay is pretty bad for the amount of physical labor you do
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 6, 2018
Insource performance solutions at Target Distribution Center is a very physically demanding job with low pay for first shift and no pay raises unless you become a lead supervisors were often nonchalant and non-caring demanding more work and no Solutions coworkers sometimes would not show up at all leaving you with a lot more work
Pros
Four ten -hour hour shifts Saturday Sunday Monday off
Cons
Pay is low co workers dont show up amd leave you with alot more work.
Mgmt needs work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCJuly 5, 2018
Mgmt has work to do with handling enployees work habits, benefits, pay, vacation and schedule. Would be able to retain good employees if these areas were were greatly improved.
Temp Position
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAJune 24, 2018
Worked on packing line, on call basis, 4-8 hours a day abut 2-3 days a week if that. Contact for this company was not even on site had to call North Carolina to get information about job.
Generally apathetic towards employees
Performance Lead (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMay 7, 2018
I did not care for my time with InSource. Some of the leadership I worked with were good people, but policies are impersonal. As a contractor agency, management is not on site and can't manage problems in a timely manner.
Unysis Corporation
Unysis Corp. (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LADecember 4, 2017
A typical day at the company was very interesting at the time at the company. also learned he at the company how to be very competive, collaborative with team members , data base information . The management experience was a great learning experience with other members at the company. Work place culture was very fun and enjoying at the time. The hardest part of the job was to relocate at times that the position was out of town. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new database software.
Pros
n/a
Cons
short breaks at times.
It was fun and challenging
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCDecember 9, 2017
It was an great place to work, it just didn't last long enough. Because of the company new changes and regulations there was some changes within the management.
Pros
One hour lunch.
Cons
Two 15 minutes breaks.
workplace
Lowes Distribution (insource) (Former Employee) –  Garysburg, NCDecember 22, 2017
Decent jo, but they give you alot of layoffs, they send you home when you arrive for work instead of calling ahead of time. The pay is decent thats if you make the fourty hours alll week.
this job didnt want to pay you what you earned.
Product Packaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJuly 10, 2017
it was an overall good work day as for being easy and keeping busy. I learned machine operation and packing here as well. Management was not all to great. They never seemed to pay people for the work they did with it being production pay and all. they were not very diverse at all.
Pros
no long standing periods
Cons
no benifits and horrible pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insource Performance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.