Insource Performance Solutions Employee Review

View all Insource Performance Solutions reviews

Great entry level job for High School Graduates
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 21, 2014
I was in need of a job and this one was available for me at the time of employment. My boss is very understanding and helpful with personal matters. However the people that they hired as of late have been very un professional and hateful people. I pick undergarments from locations in the designated picking areas, it gets to be a physical task everyday. The only things I would say would be not okay is the uncertainty of hours per day or week, because its production based and certain questions should be asked before hiring certain persons for job positions.
Pros
fitness, if you want to lose some pounds
Cons
unstable pay and hours

Other Insource Performance Solutions Employee Reviews

Poorly organized facility, slavery
Picker packer Slave (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJune 7, 2018
Yes its physical but thats not the issue, this is a slave shop! Its a dirty facility, that will work you like a dog. Everything is production based. Too much favoritism, supervisors and team leads do nothing. Very very very unorganized which makes it a hard to do job let alone make any production. THE PITS. You get one 20 minute break... thats just nuts
Only work here part time if can, or if you absolutely have to. Its one of the jobs you get when your down and out and need a little extra money to make ends meet for a couple weeks...
Pros
Good workout, weekly pay, easy to get hired
Cons
Short breaks, dirty air, poor management, no advancement
Good place to spend a few years (salaried level)
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Insource, however, the senior management is very stable and the company is small, so advancement opportunities are limited. The management team is very flexible and willing to work with their employees. Work often times gets very busy, but employees are given ample "downtime" after allowing you to have a good work/life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insource Performance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.