Insperity Employee Reviews

Team oriented and fun culture.
Supervisor, Payroll Implementation (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 15, 2019
Insperity is a fun place to work. Great culture with excellent benefits and paid time off. Training and employee development is a priority. Corporate values are practiced.
Great Experience
CANVASSER (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 28, 2019
Awesome coworkers and managers. Drivers were awarded gas cards for working every 20 hours. Free lunch for those who came in to work on Saturdays. Worked in groups which helped get through the day.
Insperity is a great company
Project Manager/Software Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIApril 17, 2019
Insperity as a whole is a great company to work for. The work/family life is great. They are leaders in the PEO industry and the company is growing by leaps and bounds.
Overall ok place not the best
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 26, 2019
It was an overall ok place to work at. I sat behind the desk all day and took one or two breaks it made the time go by faster to me. I would go back but need to find a different route.
Wonderful place to work
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 25, 2019
Typical day includes interacting with clients to fix application issues. Collaboarte with team members to resolve these issues. Able to utilize SQL queries in MS SQL Server to find/update information that cannot be done so in the UI. The company culture is fantastic, encourage independent work but also everybody is truly available as a resource to help accomplish the job. No "I", only "we" type of culture.
Pros
19 days PTO, Fantastic benefits, Company lunches, fantastic culture, growing company, career opportunity
Cons
No work from home option as of now, could use a little more of competitive spirit for motivation, location (personally)
Great company
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 19, 2019
The company has a great culture and really look out for their employees. Free lunches, fun activities to keep everyone engaged, movie days which are awesome, and one big family.
Pros
Team oriented and great culture
Cons
Pay
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAMarch 15, 2019
They talk about culture but there is a lack of trust at the higher levels. Its all smiles but behind your back they check they sneak around and talk about you.
Pros
They are always feeding you
Cons
Lack of trust - Judgemental
Grind Cold Calling Sales Job
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 12, 2019
This is the worst sales role I have ever had. They have no set territories, No Marketing Campaigns,Horrible management. Their pricing model is super expensive compared to the competition like ADP or Trinet. You need your own account list and connections for any chance of success.
Male dominating management. Also very “clickish” so how you are treated depends on who you’re friends with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXMarch 9, 2019
I worked in one department at Insperity for nine years so my experience does not reflect on the entire company. The department that I worked in was very rigid with work hours and schedule. Management had almost a bully mentality. How you were treated and the opportunities given were definitely based on who you were friends with. Men were definitely treated differently than women in the way of advanced positions and titles and with that I’m assuming more compensation as well.
Pros
Very good Health insurance with low deductibles
Cons
How you are treated depends on who you are friends with.
Training lacks follow up and support
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CAFebruary 20, 2019
All in all the company is a great place to learn and earn good money; however my property was a transition and my training was videos mostly there were a lot to get through while managing the property without any support staff. you definitely earn the money that you make with this company. I believe if I had gotten hired under different circumstances it may have been a better experience.
Pros
income
Cons
huge work loads and responsibility.
Easy going place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 31, 2019
Stay focused and do your job. Don't take to long of a lunch break, stay busy and your day will go by fast, it's not a bad place to work it's actually real easy.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2019
I enjoyed working here, but there was not any room for me to grow. The company is growing very fast, but in my market there was not any further career opportunities.
Fun Work Place Enviroment
Health and Welfare Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 29, 2019
During my senior year in high school I had an internship at Insperity, and I learned many tasks. The people were great, and the management , itwas a peaceful enviroment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Work only 5 hours since Itwas an internship
Fast paced working environment with skill advancements
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 29, 2019
Insperity is the company that sponsors Access veterinary emergency specialty hospital in Woodland Hills California. This hospital is a 24/7 critical care animal hospital that is fast paced and provides a great learning environment for anyone interested in the field. Animal medicine is damanding and challenging and can be stressful at times. Anyone interested would need to be fully dedicated to the field.
Pros
Quickly gain knowledge and experience
Cons
Long hours, short lunches, low wages
Relaxed and fun place to work
Specialist Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 23, 2019
I worked in a fairly small department. When I arrived everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Management was awesome! I really appreciated the leadership and structure there. The work was not too demanding as long as one had good time management skills. They also supported a healthy work-life balance. Everyone I worked with was great! We had great comradery! We had many celebrations like family. It is a Christian based company so expect to hear Christian based ideology. It is not an ideal company if you are a smoker; they are not accomodating.

The only cons were that the pay was NOT competitive. You could get paid more elsewhere. The operating system was in-house and a little antiquated, which meant I fell behind my counterparts at other companies that used newer systems (i.e. Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, etc.). Finally, the building where I worked lacked diversity. Other than those things I would recommend a career there.
Pros
Great work like balance; awesome people to work with!
Cons
Pay is not competitive; in-house IT system; lacked diversity
Insperity is a great company
Senior Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2018
Insperity offers a wonderful service to small and medium size businesses.

The compensation package was very adequate and benefits very generous. They provide you with a wonderful staff and facilities.

In a very competitive business, Insperity is one of the best offering out there both for clients and employees.
Great place to work.
District Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 12, 2018
I couldn't recommend Insperity enough. Great company, great benefits, great culture. Be ready to bust your butt, but honestly, you won't mind. It was an absolute pleasure to work here.
Great concept but horribly overpriced. No flexibility to adapt to clients needs.
Business Performance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioNovember 27, 2018
Excellent pay and compensation package. Poor go to market strategy for Ohio. Very high pressure atmosphere. They provide a valuable service but only to a very small market segment at their price.
Best Place to Work! Period!
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2018
I have worked for Insperity for 12.5 years. I highly trust the executive management teams. I started my family while working at Insperity. The culture and brand reputation are what keep me here. Every company has kinks to work out, but this place is really great!
Office didn't practice what corporate preached in regards to culture
Business Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 6, 2018
Very cut-throat culture. Trinet and ADP are said to be your biggest competitor however its really your co-workers. No territory, reps all calling on the same accounts which makes you lose credibility. Focus more on the relationship building to establish long term deals oppose to treating a relationship business as transactional.
Pros
NIce office, Great product to help small business thrive
Cons
very poor local management. Depends on the office. Picks Favorites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insperity. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight