Inspiro Employee Reviews

N/a
Retention agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 25, 2019
It’s over all a good company to work for. The company is growing and going in the right direction. They have caring and supportive staff. The environment and people make the work day enjoyable.
They build you up to let you down.
Coach (Former Employee) –  CDAJune 21, 2019
This company literally ruined my life. They fired me for health issues but invented a different reason so they could get away with it. They are the most useless company to work for with terrible benefits and no compassion. They care only about themselves and their ivory tower. Each of the managers are two faced and talk about everyone instead of doing their job. HR and management spend their days gossiping and nothing else. This place is a joke.
This company is full of liars
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  CDAJune 11, 2019
I was hired with a disability. Fully disclosed to them when I was hired. I was made to feel less than human and as if "I" a single person having missed a few days of work, was crushing their business and costing them millions. Was given an ultimatum that I adhered to and was fired the same day any way. Not to mention their only client is failing fast. The management doesn't care about it's employees, and you can expect nothing but lies and smiles from them.
Good Place to Work
Global Expert (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDMay 26, 2019
Inspiro is a good place to work for a call center. I have been able to advance, and the pay is decent for Idaho. There is a strong sense of being able to improve yourself and your work, and there is a friendly and positive work environment. The only downside that I can think of, is there could be a little more flexibility for if you have an emergency and need to take immediate time off, but they can be accommodating if necessary.
Pros
Paid Time Off, Reasonable Scheduling, Good Managment
wolf in sheep clothing
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 17, 2019
at first appearance inspiro looks fun and a great place to work but thats not the case. if you have a hard time meeting sales goals the coaching you are given is basically" if i can do it then there no reason you cant do it.' Management stand point is that you are always wrong and they are right. Sales agents are driven to use unethical practices just to close the sales.

There was once a very positive employee environment when Inspiro was SPI CRM but since the switch it has gone down hill.

With that said, There are some Great and outstanding people working there. Not all of the leaders fall into the " I am Right and your wrong " mentally. you can see it in the faces of the good leaders that the poor upper management is dragging them down and dragging their teams down.
Cons
Poor upper Management, no coaching, unethical practices.
May 23, 2019

We’re deeply sad to hear of your dissatisfaction while you were employed with us - do know that we’re taking your perspective very seriously! With recent changes made, we’re confident that the guidance provided to our employees through our Leadership Training program is communicative, constructive, and collaborative, as well as in keeping with the highest ethical standards. We’ve also added a Site Employee Engagement coordinator, to ensure that our people fully enjoy all aspects of their employment.

Our multi-awarded culture of trust, meritocracy, and integrity - along with an energetic, fun, and professional working environment - is of utmost importance to us, which is why we’d love an opportunity to sit down with you and explore your specific experiences and issues, and how these might be further addressed. If you’re willing, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to set it up.

Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager

Horrible place to work
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 16, 2019
Upper management is beyond horrible. They throw you into new roles and do not train you correctly. They try to make it up to you by feeding you 3 times a month. They do it care sour their employees and it’s a very negative space. They try to make it positive but it’s just not working for them. Everyone gets sick because the building is falling apart from above them. And then when sick they refuse to send you home so other people continue to get sick. Overall it’s a horrible place to work and they don’t know what they’re doing. Theres a point system. You get 7 points and get 2 points every time you miss a day and 1 point with a dr note. If you are mate you get a partial point.
Pros
Co workers are great and you get food.
Cons
Upper management sucks training is minimal policies are bad
May 23, 2019

We’re very sorry you felt this way about your experience with us - please be assured that you’re being heard! We’ve recently launched changes to our training program, where trainers now follow our employees from the training room to the call floor through their first weeks, allowing a more continuous learning environment, so that any gaps are bridged and our people find success in their new roles. Taking employee input into consideration, we’ve also introduced a new attendance policy and completed the first stage of our renovation, significantly changing the interior dynamic of our site.

Though we regret your dissatisfaction during your time with us, we’re grateful to learn how we can serve our people better. We’d love a chance to sit down with you, and delve deeper into your specific experiences and how we can improve even more - in complete confidentiality, of course. If you’re open to this, do let me know, and I’ll be happy to set it up for you.

Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager

Not a good atmosphere
Advanced Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 28, 2019
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked, trying desperately to get another job, the only people enjoying the job is the management as they look down on the rest of us. If your looking for a place that really cares about the employee this isn’t it, have seen a lot of people fired large turn over. Don’t waste your time.
Pros
Health insurance
April 30, 2019

As a company we truly strive to have a workplace where our employees look forward to and enjoy coming to work. If you have not had an opportunity to discuss your concerns with our HR team I would highly encourage you to do so, as this will help us to ensure that we improve not only your experience but also that of others. I can assure you that our HR Team is here to listen and that any meeting you have with them would be held in the highest confidence. If you need help in setting up an opportunity to meet with them please let me know and I would be happy to assist.

good benefits, bad practices
Customer Service Agent, Tech Agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 3, 2019
while Inspiro has good benefits, frequent bonuses, and a decent payscale, I would also credit them with poor upper-level management.

I am leaving this company primarily due to the high turnover rate which is directly affected by frequent and evidentially arbitrary separation of employment
Pros
benefits, giveaways, sales incentives
Cons
strict dress code, strict "no food or drink" policies, stressful work environment
Dont Bother
Tech Support Specialist Levle 2 (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDMarch 25, 2019
Super stressful you have to bid for your performance based shifts every 6 weeks. Huge amount of responsibility not enough pay. They fired all the good people that worked their from the beginning because management couldn't figure out how to develop them any further. Its a revolving door so if you need a quick job to get you going you can work there but you will either quit or get fired before the year is over.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Everything else
April 25, 2019

I would like to thank you for your feedback based on your time employed with us. We are always looking for ways to have better communication in the way that scheduling works with us, and I would love to have an opportunity to learn how that process worked for you. Although our shifts are assigned through a bid process based on performance, we would love to gain your insight so fully understand and better prepare our employees. Please feel free to reach out to me by email to set up a meeting either by phone or in person. I can assure you any meeting that we would have would be held with confidentiality. Thank you and we look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.

Typical Call Center Atmosphere
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  CDAMarch 21, 2019
It is a great job for a single individual as there is no guarantee from one period to another for a specific schedule to aid those with a family life, or those with outside work obligations.
Good Company w/ a solid record of supporting their employees
Information Technology Supervisor USA (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDFebruary 21, 2019
Great company to work for. I enjoyed the experience.

My position: IT team management in support of call center personnel, 700 PC’s in the CDA, ID enterprise. My team built the data center(s) for this call center location. Switch, WAP and server management
Productive, Team Leaders are responsible with there agents.
Seasonal Agent (Current Employee) –  National Capital RegionFebruary 19, 2019
Please give specific date of Payday. I am working for more than 15 days yet I don't know what is the exact date of Payday. Thank you! and God bless. Please recognize this review.
Pros
break, lunch, break
Cons
giving work loads without training, in short on the spot when it's ramp day
Unprofessional and lots of egos
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDFebruary 18, 2019
This place is probably one of the most unprofessional places I've ever worked for. Coaches and everyone below them work their butts off and the people in the circle are on one big smoke break. They talk about wanting an atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and the put on this front like everything is great but once you get past week 5 or 6 their true colors show. I worked there for about a year and had to talk myself into going back every single day. The management plays favorites, and if you aren't a favorite they will do everything to get you out the door, from making you miserable at work or not picking everything you do to the point of quitting. This place reminds me of a high school off of a tv show. It's unreal how childish upper management is.
Pros
Paychecks
April 25, 2019

I am sorry to hear that you felt this way while you were employed with us. This is definitely not the atmosphere or perception that we are trying to have as a company. We are always striving to make improvements and would love an opportunity to speak confidentially with you either on the phone or in person to learn more about your experience so that we can look at the possibilities of how to improve. Thank you and we look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.

Stressful
Supervisor/Coach (Former Employee) –  IdahoFebruary 1, 2019
The work schedules are Irratic. Schedules are constantly changing so it is difficult to have any kind of consistantcy...revolving door. Couldn't keep people...
fired while on LOA
Dish Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 21, 2019
When I first started at Inspiro I really enjoyed it between the job itself and the friends that I made while I was there I wouldn't have ever wanted to leave but then I had to take a LOA and was fired without any notice.
The Real Scoop on this Job
Tech Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 19, 2019
I unfortunately see a lot of negative reviews on this job, but this has been my best job yet. The customers can be overwhelming, but that’s apart of customer service. Most of the time I find if I can be understanding with people, and express empathy, people on the phones are not malicious. Which is something they teach in the training, where they focus primarily on setting a positive customer experience.
The training is very thorough, and you are provided with all the tools to excel. If you’re completely incapable of being even slightly self sufficient at times you will not do well. Like any other job the coaches are not going to hold your hand through every step of the way, but if you reach out for help they are there. Every time I have asked a question I have been given an answer or there’s been a team effort to get the answer. The coaches will give a fair amount of positive feedback and constructive criticism. How well I’ve done has been completely in my hands, I’ve felt. The coaches are also extremely encouraging to help you move forward in your job with this company. They are always pushing you to do better in a highly constructive manner.
The work environment is extremely positive, especially as you go through your training. During training there are weekly celebrations to promote positivity. After training they still celebrate accomplishments regularly. This job is great, there’s a lot that makes this place worth working for.
If you can’t handle stress, this job probably isn’t for you. If you lack the ability to occasionally find answers on your own, and strong emphasis
  more... on occasionally, this job is not for you. If you don’t have a good work ethic, this job isn’t going to work for you.
People are friendly, and if you make the effort to be apart of a positive work environment you can excel at this job, as a positive attitude is rewarded more than anything I feel.
Overall, I love my job here, and there’s a lot of positive reasons to work here, that I feel get overlooked at times.
Pros
Positive work environment, hour lunches, stable hours
Cons
Boring at times, and stressful at times
The workplace
SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 7, 2019
- one team meeting every morning, on the phones all day with scheduled breaks/lunches & coaching
-selling techniques learned was a plus
- management not reliable, high turn around
- instable pay due to commission
- loved the co-workers
-stable hours, a plus
Pros
stable hours
Cons
instable pay
Hourly "wage"
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  IdahoDecember 21, 2018
Nothing to write home about regarding pay.
Sure they advertise higher tiers, but you'll enter with pay so low, you will probably not be able to live on it sufficiently long enough to be promoted.

Avoid at all costs(pun).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inspiro. Our community is ready to answer.