Install America

Install America insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Work-Life Balance

Review

Competitive company , needed more appointments daily. I think that this company could drive better sales with better communication with the sale reps.

Incomplete Work Environment

Never work the canvassing department. Never any real training and you don’t get paid for travel time . Paycheck was messed up from time to time and bosses decided when they liked you .

Install America was the worst company I've ever worked for!!!!!!

This company sucks. I don't even know where to begin. They set you up for failure by not training you and then expecting you to meet their quota. They had employees that were hired they didn't even know where employees. They had company vehicles that were being operated that they didn't even know about and they would not reimburse you for the gas that you put in there in the gas tanks like they promised. You would give them receipts for money spent and they would magically

Pros

There was no pros from working at this company

Cons

Poor mangement

Good luck

Install America has the potential to be an awesome job but the staff and the environment is not ideal. Coworkers are unprofessional and management doesn’t understand the importance of communication in the slightest. Many canvassers choose not to stay because of this toxic environment. From s*xual predators who still get to keep their job even after being reported, to management being downright nasty and disrespectful, this is a place that I will never recommend to someone else. These people will rip you from your life outside of work and your money due to a buggy bonus structure. Don’t waste your time.

Fast paced workplace

Typical 12 hour days 6 days a week, 100% based on performance. Management is very hands on. Hardest part of job is being gone 80 hours a week and the fear of not getting paid, if car beaks down you are on your own. Loved meeting new people

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Worst Job I have had.

They do no treat their employees with respect. They are rude and say disrespectful and inappropriate things to employees. There is employee favoritism. They do not pay enough.

Shady sales tactics, favoritism

This place is not high on my list of places to work for. The hours are long and a lot of the hours worked are unpaid due to necessary travel. Work hours are paid but not travel time. They did pay gas expenses.

Pros

Long lunches, decent hourly rate

Cons

Long unpaid travel hours, zero managerial accountability

wasnt that great of a place

I did not enjoy working for this company. the pay wasn't terrible for what i was doing but I did not approve of management in the least. it seemed that every supervisor I had was either immature of just a jerk.

Install America is a great place to work!

Install gives you the tools to be your own boss. Not only is it a competitive way to make your own money. But it’s a great way to make a very comfortable living for yourself, without beating yourself up day after day! I highly recommended this place to work. Great group of people to represent.

Pros

Great products! Easy to sell..

Cons

Working 6 days a week

Install America is a great place to be an installer, project managers are very professional with tremendous experience, overall a great place to work.

Pros

Family Owned, Experiencing Growth

Cons

N/a

Fantastic Team-Oriented Environment.

I enjoy coming to work every day because all of my colleagues are wonderful to be around. The hours fly by in this fast-paced industry. There is plenty of room for vertical growth in this rapidly expanding company.

Install America gives a lot of opportunitys to people who wanna make good money and learn better social skills with people. Everyone that works at Install America is very friendly and hardworking. Its easy to make friends at Install America. Its also a great place for people looking for a first time job.

Pros

Great working environment, Great people

Cons

great environment, very friendly co workers

I started working here 2 yrs ago. started at the bottom working my way up. I grew very found of my co workers and while we take our job seriously we know how to have fun! Amazing people and great atmosphere! We are all paid hourly but are commission based and there is a ton of money that can be made! (When we hit our goals as a team we get free lunch from management :))

Pros

with weekly and monthly bonuses you can definitely bring home a hefty check!

Cons

Not to crazy about my hours. I may have gained a few pounds given my position :(

Great company with longer term benefits

More than a job -- it's a career opportunity. There's a great collaborative atmosphere. lots of room for growth. financial stability.. steady training to keep improving an helping everyone be successful. I highly recommend looking into a career with install america.

Sales Program works

Great culture Great team. All the Sales reps want to see other reps succeed and share what works. Training is top notch. Money is awesome. Managers care about their reps.

Great Sales & Remodeling Organzation

The Management at Install have high expectations for their staff. And they reward accordingly. They do their best to take care of their employees and customers. Install America is growing leaps and bounds because of this.

Pros

High Earning Potential, Flexible hours

Cons

High Expectations

Great work environment anyone can benefit from.

Install America is a fast growing company, with many opportunities for anyone wishing to succeed. Management and co-workers are very knowledgable and welcoming. During my time at Install America I was able to gain many valuable work-life experiences, which would have not been possible at other organizations. Effort and positivity will get anyone a long way with this company.

Great Opportunites Await

I started from the bottom as a canvasser, worked my way into a position inside as a marketer, and now I manage several departments in marketing. As long as you put in the work and stay positive IA rewards you. Also now is a great time to start working here because of the growth we've experienced over that last few years that isn't slowing down any time soon. Get your foot in the door now and greatness awaits.

Pros

Fun work environment, full sized gym in the office

Fun work environment

Install America gives you the tools to be your own boss. It is fast paced and competitive, which may not be for everyone, but drives you to be your best. Anyone that is looking to be pushed and compensated for your efforts than this is the place for you!

Pros

Fun, exciting, great managers/co-workers, something different every day

Cons

Can think of any Cons

Great

I started work at install America in January and I enjoy working here! The people are great and work with you as a team! I do not plan on looking for employment anywhere else because I love my job!!! Thank you Install America! You are the best!!!

Pros

Growth, benefits

Great Opportunities Await

I started from the bottom as an entry level canvasser, worked my way into a call center position, and then advanced to managing several departments here at IA. As long as you have a positive attitude and put in the effort you get what you deserve here. Also the growth of the company in recent years allows for great advancement opportunities for the foreseeable future. Now is the time to get your foot in the door here.

Pros

No office drama, we have our own office gym, great work atmoshpere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Install America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Install America
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?