Install America Employee Reviews in Mohnton, PA

Install America is a great place to work!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 23, 2018
Install gives you the tools to be your own boss. Not only is it a competitive way to make your own money. But it’s a great way to make a very comfortable living for yourself, without beating yourself up day after day! I highly recommended this place to work. Great group of people to represent.
Pros
Great products! Easy to sell..
Cons
Working 6 days a week
Installer (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 10, 2018
Install America is a great place to be an installer, project managers are very professional with tremendous experience, overall a great place to work.
Pros
Family Owned, Experiencing Growth
Cons
N/a
Fantastic Team-Oriented Environment.
Management (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 9, 2018
I enjoy coming to work every day because all of my colleagues are wonderful to be around. The hours fly by in this fast-paced industry. There is plenty of room for vertical growth in this rapidly expanding company.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  1353 alleghenyville rd, mohnton pa 19540February 9, 2018
Install America gives a lot of opportunitys to people who wanna make good money and learn better social skills with people. Everyone that works at Install America is very friendly and hardworking. Its easy to make friends at Install America. Its also a great place for people looking for a first time job.
Pros
Great working environment, Great people
Cons
Great company with longer term benefits
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 9, 2018
More than a job -- it's a career opportunity. There's a great collaborative atmosphere. lots of room for growth. financial stability.. steady training to keep improving an helping everyone be successful. I highly recommend looking into a career with install america.
Great Sales & Remodeling Organzation
Bathroom Sales (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 9, 2018
The Management at Install have high expectations for their staff. And they reward accordingly. They do their best to take care of their employees and customers. Install America is growing leaps and bounds because of this.
Pros
High Earning Potential, Flexible hours
Cons
High Expectations
Great work environment anyone can benefit from.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 8, 2018
Install America is a fast growing company, with many opportunities for anyone wishing to succeed. Management and co-workers are very knowledgable and welcoming. During my time at Install America I was able to gain many valuable work-life experiences, which would have not been possible at other organizations. Effort and positivity will get anyone a long way with this company.
Great Opportunites Await
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 8, 2018
I started from the bottom as a canvasser, worked my way into a position inside as a marketer, and now I manage several departments in marketing. As long as you put in the work and stay positive IA rewards you. Also now is a great time to start working here because of the growth we've experienced over that last few years that isn't slowing down any time soon. Get your foot in the door now and greatness awaits.
Pros
Fun work environment, full sized gym in the office
Fun work environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Install America gives you the tools to be your own boss. It is fast paced and competitive, which may not be for everyone, but drives you to be your best. Anyone that is looking to be pushed and compensated for your efforts than this is the place for you!
Pros
Fun, exciting, great managers/co-workers, something different every day
Cons
Can think of any Cons
Great
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 7, 2018
I started work at install America in January and I enjoy working here! The people are great and work with you as a team! I do not plan on looking for employment anywhere else because I love my job!!! Thank you Install America! You are the best!!!
Pros
Growth, benefits
Great Opportunities Await
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 7, 2018
I started from the bottom as an entry level canvasser, worked my way into a call center position, and then advanced to managing several departments here at IA. As long as you have a positive attitude and put in the effort you get what you deserve here. Also the growth of the company in recent years allows for great advancement opportunities for the foreseeable future. Now is the time to get your foot in the door here.
Pros
No office drama, we have our own office gym, great work atmoshpere
Professional work involvement. Big time earning potential and career opportunities
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Schedule and coordinate materials delivery's and projects. Manage install projects from start to finish.
The installers are very professional and knowledgeable. I receive positive feedback from customers daily.You feel like a family. All of the department's work together to provide a fulfilling work experience and customer service experience.
Very thorough training from extremely knowledgeable employees that have years of construction experience. The owners are involved and always available. Professional/ team atmosphere in every department. Great long term career opportunities. Management is very knowledgeable and professional. Good work life balance. I enjoy working with everyone. Vey positive atmosphere.
Pros
Earning potential opportunities. Long term career opportunities Work life balance.
Cons
Not for lazy and unmotivated people.
Fun workplace with ample oppportunity for advancement.
Lead Generation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 6, 2018
This job is a lot of fun. I get the opportunity to talk to about 30-40 folks a day, walking outside in the sun (and sometimes snow lol.) The people in the office are great, I feel like we spend most of our time laughing when we're together. But the best part is I get to talk to people about improving their life through improving their homes.
Pros
Competitive pay. Hourly plus commission.
Cons
Have to be willing to learn, and work.
Love working here, great people good business I see myself working here for a long time this company has been around for a while and just keeps growin
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Limitless potential
Put in the work and you will be rewarded
You must learn yourself though don’t expect to be babied if you want to make 6 figures
Don’t be scared
I see myself working here for a long time
Drive to homeowners and pitch product
Company has been in business for a long time and only continues to grow
Typical day drive around to appts pitch products
Moderate training Friday’s
Learned how to sell windows,roof,doors...... etc
Management is great
Relaxed workplace culture
Hardest part of the job is homeowners that set an appt but aren’t home
Most enjoyable.......... money money money
Pros
Lots of money
Cons
Long hour. Lots of gas
Serious lack of training for your job! Additionally, hypocritica managers! No real integrity to this company.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Mohnton, PAAugust 17, 2017
You are thrown into a position with little or no training, then constantly chastised for not doing the job correctly. A single day of "training", a carefully prepared, manipulative "script is gone through a couple of times and then you are thrown to the wolves!
Work involved calling countless "leads", and doing your best to manipulate potential customers into agreeing to a live, in-house demonstration of whatever 'home remodeling' product they were interested in. Numerous times, people that we called said either that the work was already completed, or that they were no longer interested. THAT would be the end of it for any reputable company, but not this one! We were told to call them back in 60 days, and try to sell them a different product. Additionally, despite being repeatedly being asked to be "taken off the list", that was against their policy, and it was evident that they couldn't care less about what their "customers" wanted.
This was the hardest part of working there.
Constantly being told what not to do, then watching managers doing the same thing themselves: Greatly extended lunches, extended personal phone conversations during working hours and general hypocrisy. Belittled in front of others is also one of the managers methods they use to make you feel small and keep you in line.
Big promises of bonuses are given, yet only a "select" few are given the good leads; which have any hope of being fruitful.
I saw early on that my time there would be very short, due the duplicitous nature of nearly anyone in power.
I lasted 3 weeks.
Pros
Promise of high earnings potential.
Cons
Really poor and hypocritical management. Continued harassment of potential customers.
Interesting place to work, great co-workers.
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAJune 24, 2016
High energy work place. Owners are easy to work for because they work beside you. Co-workers are good people and easy to work with. Fun enviroment. I enjoy going to work daily.
productive and fun work place
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAJune 16, 2016
The work days are always busy and hectic, but it makes the days fly by. It has been one of the more fun work atmospheres that i have gotten the chance to work in, but with that being said, it is with the personalities of the everyone here. They know how to make things fun, but they also know when its time to get to work. The hardest part of this job, its the multitasking, i get thrown a bunch of different tasks a day, and trying to balance them all is a new process for me, but with that its also my favorite part of the job as well. it keeps my days busy and filled with things to do. This is whole heartily the first job i have had, where i enjoy getting up everyday and going to.
Horrible place to work
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Mohnton, PAJune 7, 2016
Company was poorly organized and run. Leads were set without conformations. Training had no structure. Work hours were on call six days a week with no notice till night before. There was no balance with work and home.
Great place to start and grow into a career
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAJune 2, 2016
Install America is a great company for those looking to gain marketing/sales experience. I started here about a year ago with no experience what so ever. What I did have, however, was the motivation, and the positivity to make the best of this job. What I got when I started at Install America was some of the best training, and a great pay rate, with awesome incentive bonuses. The management team here really cares about the employees. This is a family owned business, and the environment here at the office is very family oriented. This job is not for everybody, however, if you are a positive and motivated person then you will do exceptional at this job. If you or someone you know is looking to get into the marketing, sales or customer service fields, then come in for an interview. Come in Monday-Friday from 9:30-11 and ask for Phil.
Pros
Availability for advancement
Cons
Not for everybody
Life-changing career with big rewards for big personalities
Neighborhood Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  1353 Alleghenyville Rd Mohnton, PA 19640June 2, 2016
Install America's neighborhood marketing program allowed me to grow from a young man with too much month at the end of his money into a successful department manager responsible for hiring, training, and managing the top branch in the company.

After generating home improvement leads door to door for nearly seven years with this company, I've learned countless life lessons in presentation, negotiation, motivation, management, and most of all... psychology and human nature.

My co-workers have been more than supportive in maintaining a positive work environment, even in the most mentally challenging of situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is usually the fat bonus check after a big week's performance, but the reward of watching new hires advance in the company quickly never gets old either.

If you or anyone you know is looking for an opportunity to become a successful marketing or sales professional, look no further than Install America.
Pros
Fast advancement potential, lucrative weekly bonus structure
Cons
Challenging daily tasks that aren't for everyone