Install America Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Great
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 7, 2018
I started work at install America in January and I enjoy working here! The people are great and work with you as a team! I do not plan on looking for employment anywhere else because I love my job!!! Thank you Install America! You are the best!!!
Pros
Growth, benefits
Cons
Serious lack of training for your job! Additionally, hypocritica managers! No real integrity to this company.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Mohnton, PAAugust 17, 2017
You are thrown into a position with little or no training, then constantly chastised for not doing the job correctly. A single day of "training", a carefully prepared, manipulative "script is gone through a couple of times and then you are thrown to the wolves!
Work involved calling countless "leads", and doing your best to manipulate potential customers into agreeing to a live, in-house demonstration of whatever 'home remodeling' product they were interested in. Numerous times, people that we called said either that the work was already completed, or that they were no longer interested. THAT would be the end of it for any reputable company, but not this one! We were told to call them back in 60 days, and try to sell them a different product. Additionally, despite being repeatedly being asked to be "taken off the list", that was against their policy, and it was evident that they couldn't care less about what their "customers" wanted.
This was the hardest part of working there.
Constantly being told what not to do, then watching managers doing the same thing themselves: Greatly extended lunches, extended personal phone conversations during working hours and general hypocrisy. Belittled in front of others is also one of the managers methods they use to make you feel small and keep you in line.
Big promises of bonuses are given, yet only a "select" few are given the good leads; which have any hope of being fruitful.
I saw early on that my time there would be very short, due the duplicitous nature of nearly anyone in power.
I lasted 3 weeks.
Pros
Promise of high earnings potential.
Cons
Really poor and hypocritical management. Continued harassment of potential customers.