Install America Employee Reviews for Canvasser

Shady sales tactics, favoritism
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Knaurs, paMarch 28, 2018
This place is not high on my list of places to work for. The hours are long and a lot of the hours worked are unpaid due to necessary travel. Work hours are paid but not travel time. They did pay gas expenses.
Pros
Long lunches, decent hourly rate
Cons
Long unpaid travel hours, zero managerial accountability
Great place to start and grow into a career
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAJune 2, 2016
Install America is a great company for those looking to gain marketing/sales experience. I started here about a year ago with no experience what so ever. What I did have, however, was the motivation, and the positivity to make the best of this job. What I got when I started at Install America was some of the best training, and a great pay rate, with awesome incentive bonuses. The management team here really cares about the employees. This is a family owned business, and the environment here at the office is very family oriented. This job is not for everybody, however, if you are a positive and motivated person then you will do exceptional at this job. If you or someone you know is looking to get into the marketing, sales or customer service fields, then come in for an interview. Come in Monday-Friday from 9:30-11 and ask for Phil.
Pros
Availability for advancement
Cons
Not for everybody