Install America Employee Reviews for Marketing Manager

Ratings breakdown
Install America is a great place to work!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 23, 2018
Install gives you the tools to be your own boss. Not only is it a competitive way to make your own money. But it’s a great way to make a very comfortable living for yourself, without beating yourself up day after day! I highly recommended this place to work. Great group of people to represent.
Pros
Great products! Easy to sell..
Cons
Working 6 days a week
Great Opportunites Await
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 8, 2018
I started from the bottom as a canvasser, worked my way into a position inside as a marketer, and now I manage several departments in marketing. As long as you put in the work and stay positive IA rewards you. Also now is a great time to start working here because of the growth we've experienced over that last few years that isn't slowing down any time soon. Get your foot in the door now and greatness awaits.
Pros
Fun work environment, full sized gym in the office
Great Opportunities Await
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAFebruary 7, 2018
I started from the bottom as an entry level canvasser, worked my way into a call center position, and then advanced to managing several departments here at IA. As long as you have a positive attitude and put in the effort you get what you deserve here. Also the growth of the company in recent years allows for great advancement opportunities for the foreseeable future. Now is the time to get your foot in the door here.
Pros
No office drama, we have our own office gym, great work atmoshpere
Life-changing career with big rewards for big personalities
Neighborhood Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  1353 Alleghenyville Rd Mohnton, PA 19640June 2, 2016
Install America's neighborhood marketing program allowed me to grow from a young man with too much month at the end of his money into a successful department manager responsible for hiring, training, and managing the top branch in the company.

After generating home improvement leads door to door for nearly seven years with this company, I've learned countless life lessons in presentation, negotiation, motivation, management, and most of all... psychology and human nature.

My co-workers have been more than supportive in maintaining a positive work environment, even in the most mentally challenging of situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is usually the fat bonus check after a big week's performance, but the reward of watching new hires advance in the company quickly never gets old either.

If you or anyone you know is looking for an opportunity to become a successful marketing or sales professional, look no further than Install America.
Pros
Fast advancement potential, lucrative weekly bonus structure
Cons
Challenging daily tasks that aren't for everyone
Sucky job if you need money
Guerrilla Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mohnton, PADecember 9, 2015
So canvassing at install america is awful because you are treated like dirt and have to work long hours. But at the end of the day, you get to walk around outside and talk to people. It's not a terrible gig, but it's definitely not anything you want to do for an extended period of time. It's basically like a pyramid scheme, but they are transparent about that from the beginning, encouraging everyone to do well for the greater good. But the owners and management have no respect for their workers and the turnaround rate of new employees reflects it.
Poorly managed company.
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mohnton, PAOctober 1, 2014
This is a family owned company focused on making money no matter what they must do to achieve that goal. Poor management. No systems and processes in place to increase the company performance.
Pros
Cons
Poor management. Poor quality craftsmanship.