Instant Teams
View all Instant Teams reviews

Instant Teams

Instant Teams Executive Assistant Review

Supportive, agile company

The culture is better than any other position I've held. Communicative and supportive. Lots of room for advancement. Engaged leadership. Transparent, but nontraditional hiring process.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Do not work here

I was a qualifying guide when I was hired. I thought I would have been given the opportunity to actually help people, and was quickly proven wrong. They make you think that the job is going to be verifying customer information and then getting them with a sales agent, and that's not the case here. They want you to be a sales rep. They want you to attempt to shove insurance down unsuspecting victims throats. Management does not help you other than telling you to rebuttal, build rapport, and attempt to flip the call to another line of insurance. Instant Teams itself, claims to be military spouse friendly, but they aren't. They have lost sight of that goal. They hire you for an account that is doomed for you to fail. In my time there, my team members changed so often, I didn't even bother to learn names. Recently, they revamped the position, which makes it even harder to succeed. Guides feel, on a daily basis, that their job is just hanging in front of their faces. You're just a number to this company. They don't care about you. They don't care that you are wanting to work or needing to work. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANY THING EXCEPT FOR MONEY!!!!

Productive and fun

Plenty of up and down but overall a good company to work for. You will have 200 plus calls a day. For people who are not knowing why you are calling most of the time. It's adding benefits to Medicare or other loi.

Set you up for failure

When I started here I was informed that I would be doing costumer verification. They left out the part where we have are calling people to buy insurance. The way they get the “customers” information is by fake ads and surveys talking about getting free money and such. We were also calling Medicare recipients to try to get them to change their plan, which we were not allowed to tell them they had to do in order to get a flex card. What gets me the most is they take advantage as there are ads about a stimulus check which we have to say is an additional Medicare benefit. Which is not the case at all! We are also not allowed to tell them we are transferring them to an agent as then they will figure out we are trying to sell them insurance. When they say they do not want to change their plan we had to tell them they are under no obligation to change we will look into any free additional benefits. Which is also a lie! If you ask questions about how this is inaccurate or pretty much not right they will give you a fluff answer such as consistency is key and adapting to change is a core value. Embrace change is another one! These concerns have been on going by many but no changes have been made. They expect you to meet the metrics with calling people who do not want insurance and you end up being cussed out, told to go kill yourself, threats, and much more. But yet they want you to still try to push for getting a transfer as they made the request. They also state that the are military friendly which they may have been when they first started but no longer are. While they offer remote -

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Everything about this job!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instant Teams. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Instant Teams with

• Instant Teams
  • Supportive, agile company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?