Instant Teams
Happiness rating is 55 out of 100
View all Instant Teams reviews

Instant Teams

Instant Teams Remote Customer Service Representative Review

Think of it as more of a temp agency

Unique hiring process where you submit a list of your qualifications and when they have a client that needs your skillset, your profile is flagged and an email request is sent for an initial digital interview. The next step after that is learning more about the client, the schedule, etc. If that all goes well there is a ZOOM meeting with the client. The whole process once contacted about a possible match goes very quickly. Though once hired even though you work for Instant Teams, if the client you were hired for cancels its contract or doesn't want you anymore, you are fired. There is not any real job security, you are not given priority for other positions, just have to hope you match another new client.

Pros

Remote, Unlimited unpaid time off (advance approval)

Cons

Lack of transparency in promotions and job performance. Fake leadership.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun

Plenty of up and down but overall a good company to work for. You will have 200 plus calls a day. For people who are not knowing why you are calling most of the time. It's adding benefits to Medicare or other loi.
Same role

Great opportunities for people looking to work remotely

Instant Teams is a nice place to work with many job roles. It is sort of like an umbrella company that partners with different companies to provide remote work.
Same location

Do not work here

I was a qualifying guide when I was hired. I thought I would have been given the opportunity to actually help people, and was quickly proven wrong. They make you think that the job is going to be verifying customer information and then getting them with a sales agent, and that's not the case here. They want you to be a sales rep. They want you to attempt to shove insurance down unsuspecting victims throats. Management does not help you other than telling you to rebuttal, build rapport, and attempt to flip the call to another line of insurance. Instant Teams itself, claims to be military spouse friendly, but they aren't. They have lost sight of that goal. They hire you for an account that is doomed for you to fail. In my time there, my team members changed so often, I didn't even bother to learn names. Recently, they revamped the position, which makes it even harder to succeed. Guides feel, on a daily basis, that their job is just hanging in front of their faces. You're just a number to this company. They don't care about you. They don't care that you are wanting to work or needing to work. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANY THING EXCEPT FOR MONEY!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Instant Teams. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Instant Teams with

• Instant Teams
  • Think of it as more of a temp agency