Instapage Employee Reviews

I would not recommend
Full-time employee (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 2, 2018
They have all the usual benefits of a start up - snacks, ping pong, paid lunches, etc.
They have all the downfalls of a start up - late nights, uncertainty
They also have all the downfalls of a bad start up - boys club, top down, unclear advancement

The CEO dictates everything and spends a lot of time on internal tools chastising specific teams and trying hard to push his personal agenda and thoughts with little foresight into how that affects the work of his team . The management is young, give or take a few - there are some members of this team that I would work with again and again. They're growing into their shoes, but I wouldn't recommend working with them until they mature or start doing radical things to change their culture.

Work life balance is fine - I witnessed people log very few hours and get away with it. Some of the people are amazing. The remote offices are amazing, but good luck getting to them. Some members of the company will support you and try to nurture your growth but they're few and far between.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
lack of opportunity, top-down culture
A company where you can have impact
Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 18, 2018
I've been working at Instapage for 4+ years already, and I do not regret it! :)

I won't write about benefits or salary - I believe those are in the "industry standard" range.
The best part of being a member of Instapage is that you can have an impact on the processes, on the culture, and on the direction of the company. I love brainstorming with other employees and coming up with new solutions. I love pointing out what should we improve, and I love to receive constructive criticism myself. I love how diverse the company is.
Pros
great people, great culture
Awesome place
Customer Success Representative (Current Employee) –  EuropeSeptember 13, 2018
I love Instapage. It's one of the best choices I ever made. I've been provided the opportunity to learn more than I ever expected to, plus we get to work with a smart bunch of humans every day who also love what they do.

We receive support from management during tough times, and the culture is fantastic. New people are made to feel like family from the first day.

I mostly enjoy the flexible hours and working towards a common goal, supporting our customers and genuinely making other people's lives better. What we do contributes to society in a major way and that's what makes it not only very challenging but also very fun!
Pros
Snacks around the office, flexible hours, great salary
Cons
Healthcare
Rockstar team!
Developer/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 17, 2018
Thanks to Instapage, I managed to significantly increase the level of my skills and gave me the chance to work with very intelligent individuals . From the moment I have been employed, I have witnessed a steady growth of the company and it is a very inspiring process. It's a great experience when you work hard and you can see such huge results of your work.
I've worked in many companies before but none of them has given me so much opportunities. At Instapage, you work with friends in a family atmosphere and using the latest technologies. It depends on the developers what technologies they choose and how they write the functionality, which is not so obvious in other companies where business imposes its vision on the project.
Pros
opportunities, atmosphere, benefits
Cons
this is a real startup, so for some it may be too intense
Best of Both Worlds!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  SF, CADecember 18, 2018
I'm a current employee, and I love working at Instapage. I have told people (friends, contacts) to come here!

In the title, I said, "Best of Both Worlds." What I mean by that is that Instapage has the excitement and growth of a startup, but without the nasty personalities that sometimes accompany that growth. What I love about Instapage is the people--people are whip smart and motivated to do their work, but no jerks! Everyone here is actually very genuine and supportive.

I have a lot of respect for the marketing leadership team--I have found them very collaborative, but then they also step back to let you do your job (no micromanaging). I think if you work hard, you are rewarded for that.

If you find a role that you find interesting, please apply! We're always looking to bring on great team members.
Pros
Excellent culture
Cons
I would prefer more holiday time, but we're pretty flexible about time off.
It is what you make of it
CX (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 18, 2018
Instapage is what you make of it. I've been with the company for multiple years now and have seen people who apply themselves and not only become better at what they do but also get in positions which help them grow as individuals and learn from other talented people that work here. The environment is fast paced and new teams or sub-departments appear every few months, with plenty of room to grow. There is enough time to experiment and find your own voice and you will not be blocked, but encouraged by other members of the team. Feedback is taken seriously and leadership tries to take action and improve. The CEO is transparent and willing to be challenged or stand by his decisions. Despite the cultural differences between the 4 global offices, everyone truly cares about each other and people want to connect with you at a personal level, even if you don't directly work with them; almost every single person comes from a different background and everyone is accepting and open to learning more about each other. Ideas are encouraged and nurtured.

If you are usually proud and excited about what you do on a day to day basis, Instapage can help you get in the zone and continue to do that.
Pros
Global culture, exchange program, flexible work hours
Cons
Fast paced - not just saying that, it is too fast paced from time to time and you need to be open to pivot.
Product Management (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 18, 2018
Being a part of the growth @ instapage is really exciting! Instapage is growing quickly, constantly hiring and has a clear vision and understanding of the marketplace.

The work culture is really collaborative and it's common for co-workers to spend time outside of work during happy hours / dinners / activities.
A Relentless Drive Towards Perfection
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 12, 2018
As sensational as I've chosen to make my headline, I stand by it. In the two years that I've been hear I've seen the addition of over 50 new employees, a constantly refining market/product focus, consistently hardworking and passionate leadership, and a 200% growth in revenues.

Instapage has a great culture, great product, and a highly effective go to market. I have no doubt that this company can't grow into a unicorn if we all continue to execute the vision.
Pros
A clear and focused vision, passionate leadership, a great product, sustainable business model.
Cons
Scaling our product and team has been challenging.
Early stage start up norms
Staff (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 28, 2017
Usual benefits - ping pong, drinks, snacks, lunch
PTO is low for industry includes sick days
Managers are not very experienced and change their minds a lot
People are moving on since growth opportunities are few
Pros
Bro culture is fun as long as you're a bro
Cons
Top down - CEO decides almost everything

Want to know more about Instapage?

Ask a question