InstaSwim

InstaSwim Employee Reviews

I’ve had an amazing experience working with Insta Swim , i get quick and lots of clients! The pay is quick and easy and the response time if I ever have a question is incredibly fast.
Pros
The compensation for my work
Cons
I love working with instaswim! As a student it can be hard to balance work and school, but with instaswim I am able to manage my schedules perfectly. I also love that I create my own lesson plans and I am able to do what works best for me and my students.
Pros
Great pay
I've been working with InstaSwim over a year and they have been very responsive in sending clients. Which has enabled me to have a very enjoyable clientel. They're always professional and will answer all the questions you might have and guide you through the starting process.
Pros
Flexible, Remote, understanding employer
Cons
None (to date)
Being able to create my own schedule is a PLUS in my book due to me having 7 boys. I would recommend anyone and everyone to apply for a Swim Instuctor position, if applicable. The staff and my families this far have been GREAT! Brain is ABSOLUTELY awesome, always willing to go the extra mile for us.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
I have not been working with this company long but Brian is an understanding employer and cares about his business, instructors and clients! He pays immediately after each lesson and replies quickly to questions, comments and concerns! This is a great Part-time job and gives one the ability to work more or even less hours, as needed! I definitely would recommend this job and am looking forward to an amazing season and future with this Company!
Pros
Location, hours and Understanding employer
Cons
None(to date)
Management is very friendly and supportive. They respond quickly and are very helpful. I get to choose how far I want to travel, what days to work, and what time. Pay for time is very nice. It can fit with any schedule and its nice to be employed here on the side. The families I've worked with have been great.
InstaSwim let me continue to teach people my passion. I’ve been a swimmer for as long as I can remember and I feel like it’s essential for everyone to know. With this company I’m able to make my own hours and the pay is good. I highly recommend this job for swim instructors and lifeguards!
InstaSwim is the best company to work for AND the best company to take lessons from ! Instructors make their own schedules, choose their own locations, and determine how they get paid. Clients receive experienced instructors, individualized lessons, and get to watch the progress of their child learning to swim right before their eyes!
The hours are super flexible and you are in control the whole time. The hiring process is fast and efficient. I really enjoy getting to teach again and also have the opportunity to lifeguard as well. This is a really good option for a second job that can work around your first one.
I have been a lifeguard for 3 years and this is the first time I found a job that I enjoyed going to. Clients are sent our way and we are in charge from there. I was able to complete sessions in two weeks but also over 2 months. The pay is very good and the job itself is fun. I had students from 2 years old to 45. All lessons are done in the comfort of their own pools and if it was too far away or the schedules did not match you just let Instaswim know and they fund the client a new instructor. I would highly recommend
Pros
Making your own schedule, its direct with clients, easy pay
Cons
no face to face with employer
Simple, great, easy way to make some extra cash in the summer. Manager is great to work with and so are most of the clients. Location depends on how many lessons you get. I happen to live in great area for it.
Pros
You make your own schedule.
Cons
Some days require a lot of driving.
I would highly recommend working for Instaswim! This past summer was my first experience and it was a very positive one. I was paid immediately and if there were any issues, they were handled right away. The management is caring and diligent when it comes to the instructors.
Pros
Excellent pay and strong communication with instructors
Cons
Overall a great experience, the pay was great way better than what you normally get for teaching swim lessons. My schedule was really flexible, InstaSwim is the perfect job to have as additional to a part or full time job. I also had the pleasure of having some really great clients. Best of all my manager was really helpful, and we got paid almost right away.
Pros
Flexible, Great manager
Instaswim was one of the best places I have worked for. The job is more of a second job that gives you the flexibility to work on your own schedule. The job does requires interaction with the client to agree upon scheduling and to communicate with management how all lessons are scheduled. Payment is via PayPal so you have access to your earnings quickly. The manager I worked with was really awesome and down to earth. Never felt micromanaged in any way. Very thankful that I got a chance to work outdoors and earning very fair pay per job worked. Highly recommend giving this place a look if you are organized, responsible and works very well without management holding your hand.
Pros
Extremely flexible work schedule. Very quick payment of earnings. Nice management.
Cons
Not enough to pay the bills in my area.
Working as a private swim instructor with InstaSwim has been one of the best decisions I have made. You get to make your own schedule and control how many clients you teach. Keep in mind that this job involves a good amount of communication and strong time management skills. Besides that, awesome pay and a great company to work for.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
This was my first summer working for InstaSwim. The hiring process was super easy. I looked online found something that would be flexible for my busy summer schedule and was hired within weeks. I conducted swim lessons from the end of June until the end of August. I was able to work in the lessons on my time. There is A LOT of communication that goes into reaching clients, being on the same page as the company/clients, scheduling and keeping InstaSwim fully informed. A smart phone is definitely needed to stay up to date with the company and the clients. My recommendation would be to create a Smart App, that is user friendly and could alert you when needed. I feel like an App would let everyone communicate in one area rather then feeding though emails daily. I plan on continuing my summers with InstaSwim moving forward. As a said it was an extremely flexible job that fit my busy lifestyle.
It was an easy process getting on board with InstaSwim. Once on board they send you clients you can review and accept or decline. The lessons were within my travel range. Paycheck was sent right on-time. Most clients were great to work with. Rewarding job helping people learn to swim. Good company!
Pros
Flexibility and Pay
Cons
Serving one client at a time.
Instaswim is a great place to work if you are looking for summer part time employment as a Swim instructor. Management is extremely responsive to any questions or concerns you may have. Once you agree to take a client, you can schedule lessons based on your availability and the client’s. It is therefore the perfect second job. If you choose to be paid with a paypal account, you can get paid within 24 hours for work done. The pay rate is very reasonable. A great summer gig if you love the outdoors.
Pros
Great management, good pay, you make your own hours, you play a very essential role in teaching kids how to be safe around water, and thus help to reduce drowning .
Cons
You may not get as many clients as you may want depending on your location.
Working with InstaSwim has given me the opportunity to keep teaching and doing what I love with a great pay rate and a schedule that I completely get to control, very good job for those who are looking for a summer with good cash flow and lots of time outdoors.
Pros
Pay, flexible schedule, cute kids
Cons
Gas payments
If your looking for some extra cash flow this is the perfect choice. Scheduling with clients is up to your schedule and you can work around your schedule so it suits you. It was really easy to work with the management and the plus side is you get paid that day rather than wait for a paycheck. Really easy process and would recommend to other people!
Pros
Flexible
Cons
I enjoy working at InstaSwim. The pay is great, the hours are flexible. It's a great job for those who are looking to make some extra money on the side and teach swim lessons! Highly recommend.
Pros
flexibility, pay
Cons
nothing really bad
  1. Employee Reviews