InstaSwim

Working at InstaSwim: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

Great Company! Excellent communication and supervision interaction!

Loving the freedom to work according to my own schedule. Love being able to instruct each swimmer according to their needs and goals. Ability to teach according to timeline I , as instructor , have designated.

Pros

Contact with clients, schedule and work load

Cons

Pay they charge 3 x as much as they pay for lessons!

Trustworthy Company, Excellent Staff

InstaSwim is an excellent and trustworthy company to work for. I am a swim instructor with this company and they earn my 5 star rating. The staff communicates immediately with me when I have questions, comments, and concerns. They are friendly, professional, and knowlegeable. InstaSwim pays immediately when I put in my invoice. They keep excellent, flawless financial records. InstaSwim sends me an ample amount of client leads. They are proactive in helping families find instructors for their child(ren). They genuinely care about children's water safety. I highly recommend working with InstaSwim. I am sincerely thankful that I work with them.

Pros

Excellent communication

Cons

More leads needed consistently and year round.

Good Flexible side hustle

Anyone who has experience teaching swim lessons can teach, it was very easy to get started and they were good at giving me enough clients to work with and paid me well.

Great flexibility and management

I needed a side job this summer and I wanted to something fun with children in the sun since we were so confined this past year. InstaSwim was able to provide me with exactly that. At first I thought it was a scam because everything was too good to be true (it is not a scam it really just is that good). It is a fair pay for the lessons. You can decide which clients to take on and how many. I was able to create a great schedule and I got paid no more than 24hrs after my lessons. When I ran into problems everyone was so friendly, helpful, and nice. Overall this is a great gig.

Pros

Pay, schedule flexibility, hours

Cons

clients locations occasionally, lots of emailing

This is a company that says and does what is asserted to do

I am always being offered jobs. Even though I decline many of them, there seems to have more at the pipeline. I feel needed and well directed, This job I see it as people who are not overqualified. If you know your stuff and is up to drive around, you're in heaven. There are no benefits. Compensation is fair for those enough qualified. It's a go.

Pros

Depending on the client you can get a recognition gift in the end. My clients seem to like me.

Cons

Overqualified people, will make less. But it's okay.

Fun workplace

It’s easy people are nice the children are sweet and cute. Scheduling can be a hassle because people can flake at certain times. Need to schedule in advance

Fun and Flexible Part Time Work

I’ve had an amazing experience working with Insta Swim , i get quick and lots of clients! The pay is quick and easy and the response time if I ever have a question is incredibly fast.

Pros

The compensation for my work

Flexible and fun

I love working with instaswim! As a student it can be hard to balance work and school, but with instaswim I am able to manage my schedules perfectly. I also love that I create my own lesson plans and I am able to do what works best for me and my students.

Pros

Great pay

Great job if looking for flexibility

I've been working with InstaSwim over a year and they have been very responsive in sending clients. Which has enabled me to have a very enjoyable clientel. They're always professional and will answer all the questions you might have and guide you through the starting process.

Pros

Flexible, Remote, understanding employer

Cons

None (to date)

The flexibility-one is able to work more or not as much according to their availability

I have not been working with this company long but Brian is an understanding employer and cares about his business, instructors and clients! He pays immediately after each lesson and replies quickly to questions, comments and concerns! This is a great Part-time job and gives one the ability to work more or even less hours, as needed! I definitely would recommend this job and am looking forward to an amazing season and future with this Company!

Pros

Location, hours and Understanding employer

Cons

None(to date)

perfect flexible side job

Management is very friendly and supportive. They respond quickly and are very helpful. I get to choose how far I want to travel, what days to work, and what time. Pay for time is very nice. It can fit with any schedule and its nice to be employed here on the side. The families I've worked with have been great.

I love working for this company

InstaSwim let me continue to teach people my passion. I’ve been a swimmer for as long as I can remember and I feel like it’s essential for everyone to know. With this company I’m able to make my own hours and the pay is good. I highly recommend this job for swim instructors and lifeguards!

Great position, even better lessons

InstaSwim is the best company to work for AND the best company to take lessons from ! Instructors make their own schedules, choose their own locations, and determine how they get paid. Clients receive experienced instructors, individualized lessons, and get to watch the progress of their child learning to swim right before their eyes!

The hours are super flexible and you are in control the whole time. The hiring process is fast and efficient. I really enjoy getting to teach again and also have the opportunity to lifeguard as well. This is a really good option for a second job that can work around your first one.

Easy place to work and allows for busy schedules

I have been a lifeguard for 3 years and this is the first time I found a job that I enjoyed going to. Clients are sent our way and we are in charge from there. I was able to complete sessions in two weeks but also over 2 months. The pay is very good and the job itself is fun. I had students from 2 years old to 45. All lessons are done in the comfort of their own pools and if it was too far away or the schedules did not match you just let Instaswim know and they fund the client a new instructor. I would highly recommend

Pros

Making your own schedule, its direct with clients, easy pay

Cons

no face to face with employer

Great seasonal Work

Simple, great, easy way to make some extra cash in the summer. Manager is great to work with and so are most of the clients. Location depends on how many lessons you get. I happen to live in great area for it.

Pros

You make your own schedule.

Cons

Some days require a lot of driving.

Enjoyable and Relaxed Swim Instructor Position

I would highly recommend working for Instaswim! This past summer was my first experience and it was a very positive one. I was paid immediately and if there were any issues, they were handled right away. The management is caring and diligent when it comes to the instructors.

Pros

Excellent pay and strong communication with instructors

I really LOVED InstaSwim

Overall a great experience, the pay was great way better than what you normally get for teaching swim lessons. My schedule was really flexible, InstaSwim is the perfect job to have as additional to a part or full time job. I also had the pleasure of having some really great clients. Best of all my manager was really helpful, and we got paid almost right away.

Pros

Flexible, Great manager

Great Exposure With Working Fairly Independently

Instaswim was one of the best places I have worked for. The job is more of a second job that gives you the flexibility to work on your own schedule. The job does requires interaction with the client to agree upon scheduling and to communicate with management how all lessons are scheduled. Payment is via PayPal so you have access to your earnings quickly. The manager I worked with was really awesome and down to earth. Never felt micromanaged in any way. Very thankful that I got a chance to work outdoors and earning very fair pay per job worked. Highly recommend giving this place a look if you are organized, responsible and works very well without management holding your hand.

Pros

Extremely flexible work schedule. Very quick payment of earnings. Nice management.

Cons

Not enough to pay the bills in my area.

Best job for Swim Instructors

Working as a private swim instructor with InstaSwim has been one of the best decisions I have made. You get to make your own schedule and control how many clients you teach. Keep in mind that this job involves a good amount of communication and strong time management skills. Besides that, awesome pay and a great company to work for.

Pros

Pay, flexibility

Flexible Summer Job

This was my first summer working for InstaSwim. The hiring process was super easy. I looked online found something that would be flexible for my busy summer schedule and was hired within weeks. I conducted swim lessons from the end of June until the end of August. I was able to work in the lessons on my time. There is A LOT of communication that goes into reaching clients, being on the same page as the company/clients, scheduling and keeping InstaSwim fully informed. A smart phone is definitely needed to stay up to date with the company and the clients. My recommendation would be to create a Smart App, that is user friendly and could alert you when needed. I feel like an App would let everyone communicate in one area rather then feeding though emails daily. I plan on continuing my summers with InstaSwim moving forward. As a said it was an extremely flexible job that fit my busy lifestyle.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InstaSwim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits